What's new

Pakistan's BAT attack in Jammu and Kashmir: 2 Indian soldiers and one attacker killed

@Narendra Trump , Young Pak, were you behind this too?

If PDF is correct then there are no bats in Pak Army or Para Military Forces. PDF says Pak has Rangers....

Where are these bats coming from?

@Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Max @war&peace @Areesh @IceCold @Irfan Baloch @imadul @PAKISTANFOREVER @Pakistan First @Spring Onion , Pak Friends, this is confusing really. .....

Do you guys have bats or not? Pigeons we have seen/heard. But bats were not part of your aresnal...according to PDF. Kindly, help in our understanding.

If PDF is correct then there are no bats in Pak Army or Para Military Forces. PDF says Pak has Rangers....

@Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Max @war&peace @Areesh @IceCold @Irfan Baloch @imadul @PAKISTANFOREVER @Pakistan First @Spring Onion , Pak Friends, this is confusing really. .....

Do you guys have bats or not? Pigeons we have seen/heard. But bats were not part of your aresnal...according to PDF. Kindly, help in our understanding.

There are no BATMANs in Pak army, its just daily dose of Pak ki Napak sajish, (a special daily dose of Pakphobia) which you daily read and now understand more then us..

There are no BATMANs in Pak army, its just daily dose of Pak ki Napak sajish, (a special daily dose of Pakphobia) which you daily read and now understand more then us..

Dear Pak,

Are you saying that it is an addiction... and daily high is a desperate need?

If this is the case then we must show compassion, understanding.

Hopefully, it remains only on media level...

Thanks for advancing understanding...

Yes, Max, we do have a growing understanding of certain minds... Time for an Asian Century is not far away.... and there is only one Middle in it. Pak is playing a critical role in it!!!!

SPF

I have seen Indian Spiderman and Superman, so i guess BATman is another addition to Indians out to save the Universe.

RIPPhotoshop33.jpg

RIPPhotoshop7.jpg

What is BAT?
Not sure dear, have only learned it from the Indian media.

when people have problems in their countries they try to solve it, but in Gangaland its otherwise, they believe in hiding. especially hiding behind Pakistan when its about Kashmir. they killed hundred, blinded thousands of Kashmiris, imposed black laws, they have to hide their crimes behind Pakistan so they have to involve Pakistan somehow.

They have farmers committing suicides in thousands every years, their country got most aid from almost all countries, yet they have most poor living in bharat, i can go on and on, their media dont give friction of attention to real issues bcoz their shining democracy filled with criminals will be exposed.

Are you saying that it is an addiction... and daily high is a desperate need?

Tickle this, tickle that... oh, some are scared of Big Black Bat...

But do you have bats?

Pigeon are now known by the world and even the Chinese are using them... but bats???
Well my dear friend, we both know that BATs are black and usually become active during the night but these must be Blond Bats that were operating in broad daylight. :what:

when people have problems in their countries they try to solve it, but in Gangaland its otherwise, they believe in hiding. especially hiding behind Pakistan when its about Kashmir. they killed hundred, blinded thousands of Kashmiris, imposed black laws, they have to hide their crimes behind Pakistan so they have to involve Pakistan somehow.

They have farmers committing suicides in thousands every years, their country got most aid from almost all countries, yet they have most poor living in bharat, i can go on and on, their media dont give friction of attention to real issues bcoz their shining democracy filled with criminals will be exposed.

Max,

The Crimes Against Humanity in Kashmir...will find Justice. Pak is mad..there is corruption..there is incompetence... Yet.it is Pak who will do the Right Thing.

Patience!

Rip India need to retaliate in bigger manner like destroy gawadar port or support balochistan freedom or attack cpec connecting point in Azad Kashmir

Well my dear friend, we both know that BATs are black and usually become active during the night but these must be Blond Bats that were operating in broad daylight. :what:

Very dear Jammerman,

Yes, there are black bats and there are Blond ones...

I guess there is a bat fetish in certain quarters....

When there is Thunder who needs bats... dig it.

SPF

Rip India need to retaliate in bigger manner like destroy gawadar port or support balochistan freedom or attack cpec connecting point in Azad Kashmir

Angry shupa powa bharati found :D

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom