What's new

Pakistan's BAT attack in Jammu and Kashmir: 2 Indian soldiers and one attacker killed

We do have BATMANS in military. We hire civilians to serve officers homes. We can also employ maid or someone else for this purpose. But this is going off-topic...

Bhai sahab i am talking about this.

Batman_Greg-Capullo-DC-Comics.Courtesy-900x580.jpg

What is BAT?
Its Rapid Swift Action teams On LOC Both India and Pakistan has these Since 1947 First Kashmir War

Usually They are Not dressed in Army Uniform but Militants Outfits Mostly have Light commando Parties that include Special forces

13882525_2074562652769271_5890292157760604294_n.jpg

You have enough contact in right places to know the truth.....
Would you believe me if i told you i only got to know about Zahid Hamid after joining this forum
Never ever heard of anything even remotely called BAT in our armed forces.
@DESERT FIGHTER @Zarvan @Icarus @Irfan Baloch
Do you guys have any info on such set up.

Its Rapid Swift Action teams On LOC Both India and Pakistan has these Since 1947 First Kashmir War

Usually They are Not dressed in Army Uniform but Militants Outfits Mostly have Light commando Parties that include Special forces

View attachment 405596
:lol: BS.

Here are undercover SF operators in FATA
rK97eL4.jpg
SSG covert.jpg

Would you believe me if i told you i only got to know about Zahid Hamid after joining this forum
Never ever heard of anything even remotely called BAT in our armed forces.
@DESERT FIGHTER @Zarvan @Icarus @Irfan Baloch
Do you guys have any info on such set up.
Made up stories.. most likely Kashmiri freedom fighters.

india will face heavy cost of occupying kashmir

I believe you.... even me.... TBH I miss his comedy these days.. .

There are enough documented infos on this...
Well beats me, however say even if there was such a set up, why would they take risk and do a broad day light operation during an era of relative peace.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom