What's new

Pakistan's Artillery Upgrade Discussions

And this will continue to counteract Indian Artillery developments and strike formation augmentation.
We need other MRLs also I mean other types. China and Turkey and South Korea are way forward

south-korea-chunmoo-mlrs-01-e1492102718439.jpg

All dev and proc is related to relative developments in the sub-continent. For now, we are ahead of the curve in all kinds of artillery, but work is needed in towed and SP guns.
SP we have enough at least tracked ones yes Truck Mounted ones are needed as for Towed most of them are way way way too old they need to be changed

SP we have enough at least tracked ones yes Truck Mounted ones are needed as for Towed most of them are way way way too old they need to be changed

My dear our tracked SP guns will all be obsolete. All our potent guns are 155MM/39 calibre, while India is headed towards 155/52 caliber. We will soon be outgunned in tube artillery, but we are head on rocket artillery. This tit of tat arms race is a real drain on our nations blood.

My dear our tracked SP guns will all be obsolete. All our potent guns are 155MM/39 calibre, while India is headed towards 155/52 caliber. We will soon be outgunned in tube artillery, but we are head on rocket artillery. This tit of tat arms race is a real drain on our nations blood.
whats the difference b/w 155/52 caliber and 155/39 caliber
whats the caliber of m109 we have

Back
Top Bottom