What's new

Pakistan's Artillery Upgrade Discussions

@HRK @DESERT FIGHTER

Read my signature and the word I used in the post.

1st test during same period.
so I was right
Version of Nasr with conventional warhead .... ??
lagao-tukka.jpg

So it’s indigenous/original product and not a local production of a Chinese system?

Same org is also responsible for A-100 local prod and one of the solid fueled missiles apart from NASR.

Commonality can be there but it is local effort. The org has been at it for years (as partially confirmed from my 2018 post).

Rest of the details will be obvious when images come out later on.

Same org is also responsible for A-100 local prod and one of the solid fueled missiles apart from NASR.

Commonality can be there but it is local effort. The org has been at it for years (as partially confirmed from my 2018 post).

That makes perfect sense. Leveraging technology from previous efforts both from indigenous and license production would be the right approach and satisfactory. If it was just another license production, it would have been a bit of a let down. Glad it’s not.

@HRK @DESERT FIGHTER

Read my signature and the word I used in the post.

1st test during same period.

Yes I read the MODP yearbook @HRK posted aswell as your post. Regarding "Advanced MLRS".

Dont think we produce the A-100 system but we do produce its rockets and have an overhauling facility.
Several times indians have mistaken ....

Yes I read the MODP yearbook @HRK posted aswell as your post. Regarding "Advanced MLRS".

Dont think we produce the A-100 system but we do produce its rockets and have an overhauling facility.
Several times indians have mistaken ....

Yes, have heard the same i.e rockets only for A-100.

Back
Top Bottom