What's new

Pakistan’s army is building an arsenal of ”tiny” nuclear weapons—and it’s going to backfire

But that was then. The Chinese government at one time was not too shy about killing thousands of its own citizens in the name of "ideology". Times have changed and today, China has more to lose than any country in the region. They have painstakingly pulled themselves by the bootstraps, and wouldn't want a derailment of their success story.
Correct, why fight for some thing and lose all the gains that has been made.

As long as weapons remains in the hands of pakistan military it is ok. But the moment it changes hand then the problem arises. These tactical weapons can easily be proliferated and with radicalization of pakistan military it is just a matter of time before it falls into the hands of terrorists. Though ppl claim that pakistan military is professional some of the attacks on pakistan military bases have clear indications of insider hand.

Safeguards on nuclear weapons are like rules are good only when followed up properly. Once they are breaken building a dirty bomb has a higher possibility. I am of opinion there is more danger to india by pak terrorists getting tactical nuclear weapons rather than by pakistan military. Second thing is pakistan has always turned a blind eye when it harms india ( mumbai attacks) and chances of not taking action or deliberately colluding with terrorists to gain nukes is very high.
In the eyes of international community they just need a convincing reason to deny any responsibility on their part and shift it to terrorists a.k.a non-state actors.

Interesting. A little off topic but my view is that US will be offered bases/access to Arunachal Pradesh under the pretext of recovering WW2 crashed aircraft. This will be India's bulwark against two front war, involving US in AP. Could be wrong here but I have heard whispers to this effect.

You know that will annoy china way too much.. Secondly logistically the base should come up in a place where USAF and importantly USN assets can easily come in for replenishments (logistic support).. I don't see eastern side access owing to black projects in vizag... Western side new base cmg up in karwar expansion is still some time away..

So ideally its more of Mumbai goa or lower side Chennai..

Owing to proximity of an international airport as well as for best working of contingency plan against nukes of Pakistan I see either of Mumbai or goa to have that kind of base location.. More of Mumbai with ability of ACC of USN regularly docking and USN subs refilling supplies

Arunachal pradesh will make these ops difficult unless we share a base each in east and west..

If more Pakistanies dies cuz of this small nuclear then india sud not be crying to world that look at Pak they are making more instead of rolling it back.
Pak army knows better than the freak jurnalists how to defend and as Pakistani we sud support every thing Pak army does to defend Pakistan.

Rather than spend the LITTLE BIT of money you have on nukes you can never use ANYWAY.

Why don't you spend it on your water issues.

You are losing one third of the water flowing from india and himlyers to wastage .

You have built no dams or reservoirs to hold water.

PAKISTAN IS A DRY ARRID COUNTRY

YOUR LEADERS ARE FOOLS yopur being LEFT WAY WAY BEHIND

Even your blood brolthers Bangladeshis have a BIGGER FOREX reseve than Pakistan.

Rather than spend the LITTLE BIT of money you have on nukes you can never use ANYWAY.

You are losing one third of the water flowing from india and himlyers to wastage .

Even your blood brolthers Bangladeshis have a BIGGER FOREX reseve than Pakistan.

No need to worry. Just got back from Pakistan 5 weeks ago and the infrastructure and development projects going on all over Pakistan thanks to CPEC has never ever been seen before in Pakistan's entire history. The electricity and water problem will be addressed shortly. That is a 100% raging certainty. Forex reserves mean nothing when you have 40% of the world's most severely malnourished and wretched poor living in your country. That is not a nation but hell on earth.

bengalis are not our brothers nor do they have the same blood as us. bengalis are nothing to us nor do they mean anything to us.

Last edited:

I find your post quite amusing to be honest ... it's almost as if a helpless child is hoping against hope ... trying to reinforce the idea that the monster under the bed isn't real ...

Last time I checked, India after it's parliament attacks lost scores of its soldiers (approx 2000) in Operation Parakram, yet backed down after Pakistan started testing its missiles systems mid stand off (2000/2001) ... or should I remind you of what happened after 26/11 with the whole surgical strikes bravado ... both of the times the "larger" , "more stronger", "technologically superior" Indian forces being made a fool out of, when politicians and keyboard warriors like you had a big mouth and spewed all you can but at the end of the day all it took was either a few missiles tests or a few aggressive CAP's to break the nerves of the mighty Indian military/political leadership ... :haha::haha:

Lastly, I just find it ironic how someone who can't even spell "brothers" is using the word "fool" ... for someone other then himself ... :blah:

Last edited:

Hi,

So you can you go to India without a visa ?

Disregard this stupid article. CHRISTINE FAIR got kicked a out of Pakistan long ago and now she just talk shit since than.
height.182.no_border.width.320.jpg

Currently, India's weapons of mass destruction are in the hands of its democratically elected Hindu Extremist regime which has the lusts of attacking, occupying and annexing both Pakistan and Bangladesh while also day dreaming of converting this Greater Hindu India into a Utopian Cow Kingdom.

And here on PDF, Hindu Extremist sympathisers are lecturing Pakistanis.

well you dont know the actual range of our missile .. we cant show you are hidden cards ...

I just read the title of the article and then scroll down to find the source and found it to be India as usual. It really saved lots of my valuable time as i exactly know there is a crying baby inside.Thanks but No thanks.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom