What's new

Pakistan's approach to India has to be from a predators point of view - Stalk, stalk and than bounce to grab it

The source above is Wikipedia which is subject to severe editing, fake news and manipulation. Do you have ANY genuine, credible, authentic, reliable and independent evidence to support your claims? If not then you are lying and spreading more indian FAKE NEWS.

Let me show you how to use Wikipedia...

Do you see the numbers above the sentences/paragraphs in the link I gave you? These are called sources. You can click on them and read it for yourself.
You lost in 1965 and 1948 wars to a nation that was less than 20m at the time and you were around 700m that is shameful really. The reason for that is the social dynamic is not ideal in India hence why I am confident of any Pakistani adventure being successful in the future. Pakistan has increased now in manpower and stronger.

You lost a territory bigger than the country of Austria in 1948 to Pakistan (Gilgat Baltistan and Azad)

We are have already been to tamil nadu on 4 occasions what makes you think I won't be there again sometime tomorrow. I have slept with you many times before I know the taste nothing I haven't seen and nothing surprises me here I can come there nothing to far fatched for me really..

In 1948, India was just getting back on its feet after centuries of British rule which made it very weak.

As for 1965, it was a stalemate. There's a famous statement: Nikle the Kashmir lene...bachana pad gaya Sialkot.

Do you see the numbers above the sentences/paragraphs in the link I gave you? These are called sources. You can click on them and read it for yourself.

In 1948, India was just getting back on its feet after centuries of British rule which made it very weak.

As for 1965, it was a stalemate. There's a famous statement: Nikle the Kashmir lene...bachana pad gaya Sialkot.

The same with Pakistan and it was less than 20m but still achieved gain in 48 and It was not exactly a stalemate in 65 Pakistan was inside India when the ceasefire came. India attacked but got countered and Pakistan was advancing inside India to the surprise of many but not me

The same with Pakistan and it was less than 20m but still achieved gain in 48 and It was not exactly a stalemate in 65 Pakistan was inside India when the ceasefire came. India attacked but got countered and Pakistan was advancing inside India to the surprise of many but not me

I don't think you understand how stalemate works. Both India and Pakistan gained areas and had to give them back after the ceasefire.

Pakistan has no intentions to take on India. Pakistan's war doctrine is primarily defensive. We are focused on "geo economics". Why would we want to take on India? We have ruled them for thousand years. Have no more appetite.

Pak wants peaceful resolution of Kashmir, we ll never accept Indian hegemony and want relations with India on the basis of equality and mutual respect.

I don't know what false sense of security you are talking about, especially these days. Perhaps in the 1990s, India suffered from such a malady and paid a heavy price for it.

Kargil was Pakistan's last gambit before nukes entered the equation. Nevertheless, if Pakistan had the wherewithal to launch an attack on India, it would have done so.

Not really. We are competitive and upgrade continously conventionally, stragetically and in every possible arena we will be also doing alot of growing. India will be for the taking in 2022, 2025, 2040 and all the way to 2050.

They will not be able to change their social dynamics, culture, vegetarians, unprofessionalism and alot of underlaying issues these will always remain on top of that giving us a some what permanent advantage atleast for the next half century.

It all comes down to what we want Really if we decide and put it into our minds we can make it happen

This.

I love the fact that you said it all comes down to what we want which is true when it comes to the subcontinent it has been the main tradition.

But look at the bigger picture If Pakistan suffocates India it will undoubtedly become the next superpower and world hegemony. The wrestling of India to the ground is conventionally achieveable and realisitc for Pakistan. It has to tactically be at it's brillant best and execute a top stragetic engagement game. If Pakistan completes this it will become the world power but just putting this into preparation will make it a world power.. Pakistan can take it out intellectually smooth and overpowering it in every single arena. Conventionally, desire, will, tactically, professionally etc etc. All that is key..

Last edited:
You can never win with us 1 on 1. This was true 50 years back (1971) and will be more true in future as India becomes an industrialized nation.

1971 lol, lets hope next time there is another nation you can steal a victory from, Millions of Bangalis died and India won the war LOL

you failed to mention your other victories in 48 and 65

by the way such a victorious nation only relying on "Surgical strikes" now...lol
because no one can see it and you can claim what you wish with the help of Video game footage, only way to reduce hunger and put smile on majority faces.

Last edited:
Yes, but you tried on the Western front too without much success.
yes we successfully deterred a 7x larger enemy multiples times at the western border. most recent one is kicking that enemy out of Afghanistan.
You can never win with us 1 on 1. This was true 50 years back (1971) and will be more true in future as India becomes an industrialized nation.
field marshal sam manekshaw admitted in an interview that india had a superiority of 50-1 in east Pakistan. he said that Pakistan simply had no chance but they still fought valiantly.
the good thing is u guys r still living in 1971. u tried the same approach again in Afghanistan but failed.
u on the other hand not only lost afghanistan but now u have to deal with China who is kicking ur a** on daily basis in Ladakh.

Last edited:
yes we successfully deterred a 7x larger enemy multiples times at the western border. most recent one is kicking that enemy out of Afghanistan.

They were never in AFG that is incorrect tho they had no role there except diplomacy But they lost in 1948 a territory larger than Austria which Pakistan still holds today they also lost that war and including the 65 war they lost to Pakistan again. The only reason that 71 was positive was because it was technically Bangladeshi war and independence war and far away from Pak territory geolocation wise but other than they ain't about this life they lost two wars with the odds being 1:50..

Here is my prediction we will take India to the surprise of many and it won't last more than 2-3 years to complete it. With our well oiled military uptuned further and a genius tactical approach it will fizzle away infront of our fury

Last edited:
They were never in AFG that is incorrect they had no rule there except diplomacy But they lost in 1948 a territory larger than Austria which Pakistan this holds today they also lost that war and including the 65 war they lost to Pakistan again. The only reason that 71 was positive was because it was technically Bangladeshi war and independence war and far away from Pak territory geolocation wise but other than they ain't about this life they lost two wars with the odds being 1:50..

Here is my prediction we will take India to the surprise of many and it won't last more than 2-3 years to complete it. With our well oiled military uptuned further and a genius tactical approach it will fizzle away in front of our fury
this was predicted 1400 years ago by our Beloved Prophet PBUH that near the end of times hindustan will be conquered again Muslims

Exactly! None of those sources support your claims or they are from indian sources that have below 0 credibility.

I dont think india have the guts to go to war with Pakistan. So instead of spending on defence, we should focus on economy and connectivity. Its time for Pakistan to look west. The whole of central asia needs to be explored.

1971 your only successes was in east pakistan where you had a 30:1 advantage after the MB terrorists did most of the work and thats it.

In the west we kicked your *** and you made little to no ground against us

In 71 India had 400000 regular military plus lakhs of mukti bahni supported this against the total 90000 pak forces around 50000 regular 40000 bangalis civilians like albadar sonny

And Pakistan was an established empire???

We were in much weaker nascent state but still took ajk gb your pm had to run to un ask for a ceasefire

Back
Top Bottom