What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

Something like this!

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

10db558be4204f9634e91a62473034c2.jpg

4 of these have been ordered by Pak.

:smokin:

waste of money going for chinese system we could have spent the money to get few more erieyes.if we are buying chinese we should have opted for kj-2000 much more capable.as ex ACM said that musharaff ruined the erieye deal,i completely agree with him.

waste of money going for chinese system we could have spent the money to get few more erieyes.if we are buying chinese we should have opted for kj-2000 much more capable and.

you are wrong.

erieyes can not cover 360 degrees not to mention targets on the ground.The KJ-200 is similar to the erieyes, Pak didn't order KJ-200 but instead Pak requested to design this Y-8 based new bird, there must be a reason. We even don't know the name of this bird, not in PLA service, not exported to any other country, but I am sure, there must be a pretty good reason why Kj-200 is not chosen by the Pak.

KJ-2000 is great, but the problem is the IL-76 platform is not made in China and there is nothing China can do.

So you mean that this Aircraft gonna be painted in different colour.?

When they enter PLAAF, they get the PLAAF color scheme, grayish kind, when they will enter PAF, they will get PAF color scheme as per their location.

Who gives a crap about how it looks or what color scheme it's got. Why does that stuff even matter? This is not a beauty contest, these are machines of war.

I wonder if, before they went to war, all the Roman soldiers cared what color scheme was on their shields. I wonder if, before Ghazwa-e-Badr, anybody cared about matching the color of their shoes with their turbans.

waste of money going for chinese system we could have spent the money to get few more erieyes.if we are buying chinese we should have opted for kj-2000 much more capable.as ex ACM said that musharaff ruined the erieye deal,i completely agree with him.

The Chinese systems probably come with some kind of ToT. Or, at the very least, there will not be any embargo issues. It's not too different from the F-16 and the J-10 deal, but I agree, Erieye, at least on paper, seems a superior platform.

And its a waste of time to read your comment , i am sorry for being rude but this is the reality unfortunately .

I guess Guys sitting there in AHQ in Islamabad start thinking where your mentality ends!!

Do not take it personal but your comment is absolutely ridiculous , Y8 is a great platform for our needs , who knows it has similar capabilities as KJ2k radar .

I would like every Pakistani member here to put one thing in their Head , " A bird in a hand is better than nine in the bush"

If someone thinks that the Chinese technology is cheap hence degraded and inferior than i have not shame saying that those folks are living in Paradise of idiots.

We buy Chinese technology because we trust them they do not come with strings attacked to them , they come with TOT .

Pakistan may consider to get FC-20 certified production too ( TOT) There is a program for Joint AWACS , CUAV , and off course we will join hands with our Chinese friends for JXX too.

If any of the western countries do any single thing for you from the list up there i would bet anything for that!

Sweden had refused to sell Gripen dont forget that , our future industry lays in Joint production between Two red and one Green flags.
China Pakistan Turkey and this is where it ends...

Regards::pakistan::china:

Pakistan receives first AWACS aircraft : Pakistan Defence

why does the news on PDF says "The Erieye system provides 300 degree coverage" wasn't that 360 degree coverage, can any one explain:undecided:

such radar determines 360 degree won't be possible. that is the reason why the Pak ordered the aboved mentioned Chinese one.

in fact, no European country can provide you the ability of such 360 degree coverage plus tracking ground targets. check with your neighbor india, even their Israeli one doesn't come with ground targets tracking ability.

one last big advantage:

when it comes to war, we Chinese will keep working 24 hours a day for Pak to ensure you can have enough birds to counter your enemy.

Something like this!

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

10db558be4204f9634e91a62473034c2.jpg

no no no :disagree:
it is the KJ200 that we will get from china.
moreover the news that we have got an erieye from sweden is also not confirmed, atleast it is not with us here in pakistan as yet.

Back
Top Bottom