What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

yes delays of a moth or two dont hurt much if they are actually for good...
i agree that PAF wont want the aircraft as soon as possible just as a show peice but they actually want to make it a tru force multiplier.
hopefully we will see them soon

regards!

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
China Slightly Improved the Aerodynamic Configuration Design of KJ-200
4044f187d491051fb0a9fc0823f7995b.jpg

12f78d3d2363b4c7b91f4dd22364212a.jpg

May.31 (China Defense Mashup Reporting by Johnathan Weng) — Some close pictures of the KJ-200 AEW Aircrafts flying above Beijing for future air parade have displayed that Chinese Air Force has slightly improved the aerodynamic configuration of tail control surfaces. The comparision of above pictures distinguished the newly-found vertical tails separately added on horizontal tail. Perhaps this improvement can provide strongful flight stability after the KJ-200 crash accident on June 3rd, 2006.

it really will be a big force multiplier for PAF. consder a war time scenario with JF17z, J10 and F16s linked with some 8 AWE&C will surely make PAF a new outfit to confront with.
yes if the delay is for good purpose then it dont really matter a lot, hopefull it is for improving and analyzing the technical aspects and not due to some political issues..

Hi guys check these picts.....prob ps and more like Wedgetail

I can't paste the pict here coz I was told that I need another 15 post and if you go to sino defence forum and you can see on page 39 (chinese militry phots)....enjoy.

Hi,

A couple of months delay in this kind of project is not out of the ordinary---there is too much at stake for both the nations---none of them want to rush it up just for the sake of it.
Hi,

It's true that the delay isn't out of ordinary but why does PAK-MIL have to be always in the receiving end that gets victimized by 6 yrs of deliberate procrastination of second hand MLUs whereas Jewish State becomes a party of JSF-35 without even participating in its development? What has IND paid to make U.S a lone Super Power as oppose to PAK in order to get all kinds of latest weapons in fast track? And why don't the type of yours tell it to Kapoor that a couple of months delay of war rhetoric’s along with yanks delaying on sending their troops wouldn't be out of the ordinary to contain Talibs since they have already spent eight years over there, while he is beating the war drum against PAK? Some people say that the so-called TTPs are security threat of PAK but guy like you are the existential threat of it to me.

Last edited:
Are we really getting awacs 2000 saab..i heard we r getting in the end of oct,but the nov is going to end.

Hi,

It's true that the delay isn't out of ordinary but why does PAK-MIL have to be always in the receiving end that gets victimized by 6 yrs of deliberate procrastination of second hand MLUs whereas Jewish State becomes a party of JSF-35 without even participating in its development? What has IND paid to make U.S a lone Super Power as oppose to PAK in order to get all kinds of latest weapons in fast track? And why don't the type of yours tell it to Kapoor that a couple of months delay of war rhetoric’s along with yanks delaying on sending their troops wouldn't be out of the ordinary to contain Talibs since they have already spent eight years over there, while he is beating the war drum against PAK? Some people say that the so-called TTPs are security threat of PAK but guy like you are the existential threat of it to me.

You seemed to be pulling the pieces together and this is the problme of US and india. sooner or later the evidence of US and indian coplicity in terror acts inside Pakistan will uncover and than their link with media will also be unearthed.
They are planning together to burry Pakistan with its evidence.
It is getting close for Pakistan, i doubt Pakistan will ever get any military assistance from US.
On the other hand india does not have functioning nuclear bomb or reliable missile programme.
If indians are serious about nuclear war than it must be US behind this hype.
Quitness of world over threats of nuclear war is self explanatory.

Hi,

Ok,

Thankyou---I don't know what you want to say---but still.

You seemed to be pulling the pieces together and this is the problme of US and india. sooner or later the evidence of US and indian coplicity in terror acts inside Pakistan will uncover and than their link with media will also be unearthed.
They are planning together to burry Pakistan with its evidence.
It is getting close for Pakistan, i doubt Pakistan will ever get any military assistance from US.
On the other hand india does not have functioning nuclear bomb or reliable missile programme.
If indians are serious about nuclear war than it must be US behind this hype.
Quitness of world over threats of nuclear war is self explanatory.

finally i have met a person who is hinking on the same lines....
whatever role our media is playing in current situation a dont have slightest of doubt that they have some connection with our enemies...

regards!

Back
Top Bottom