What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

Haider, you are right about the F16's and P3C's being linked with the Erieye's. The F16's do come with conditions on their use, but however it is indeed short sighted to assume that the PAF would not use the same in the event of any conflict other than the War on Terror, as indicated by General Musharraf a few weeks back. :cheers:
American knows well ....they know if Russian arming India, then US won't sit on back seat and enjoy the increasing Indian air power.

American knows well ....they know if Russian arming India, then US won't sit on back seat and enjoy the increasing Indian air power.

It is bit off topic but it is believed that many indian security officials, specially RAW operatives are double agents of US.
I doubt that in such senario US have any problems with indians.
US need india for cold war with China and probably later with Russians too.
Why do you think US is so keen to arm indians with nukes?

^It is simple. To make India look big on world map strategically and business wise and later use this aid in nuclear tech and Indian soil and men in fight of interests in region against China and Russia, as you said yourself.

:sarcastic::lol::rofl:
man ur a funny guy.ive heard the same thing discussing b/w the students of class 6.
i think u must go bak to sleep again.:lazy2::sarcastic:

who said KJ is better than EREIYE what mushrooms you having A1b2c145

Actually you are trying to sit on front seat by selling us nearly everything to increase our air power (F16IN/F18SH, F35 in future, E-2D, P8I, C130J-30 for special ops, C17, V22 Osprey, Ah 64 Apache, Ch 47 Chinook, Ch53, Sea Hawks and the list goes on and on).
Americans knows well where their benefits are! It was good to support Pakistan in the past against India, now it's good to support India against China.

Americans knows well where their benefits are! It was good to support Pakistan in the past against India, now it's good to support India against China.
Correction. It was smart of the Americans to support Pakistan against the Soviet Union in the past. India has never been a threat to the US, of any kind whatsoever. Therefore, there was never any support for Pakistan against India, directly. And yes, it is now smart to support India against China and Pakistan, because unlike India, Pakistan does pose a threat to American interests. The games are being played, and Pakistan and India are but pawns. Or so they think. But let's not go off-topic.

Actually you are trying to sit on front seat by selling us nearly everything to increase our air power (F16IN/F18SH, F35 in future, E-2D, P8I, C130J-30 for special ops, C17, V22 Osprey, Ah 64 Apache, Ch 47 Chinook, Ch53, Sea Hawks and the list goes on and on).

OK let me tell you then that actually you are inviting trouble. US has much more interests in China then it has with India. India will be used as a big market by US mainly in Nuclear and arms deals.

money makes the world go round my friend....india has it...US needs it to keep its military industry going....or it is scared of how the french are stuck with no orders & assembly lines closing down & people being made jobless!!

US NEEDS india to keep china at bay.....another cold war has started and india has become the proxy state! ofcourse indians would deny such claims...but trust me we pakistanis speak from experience....the honey moon with the US is amazing but when reality kicks in you realize it was all just a SHOW! ofcourse you willcome up with a line we are smart we know what we doing lol US wants you to think exactly like that!

Back
Top Bottom