What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

LULLDAPULL

That guy... Lol We had thick skins back in the day, but that guy still triggered everyone (including himself at times).

He was definitely crass, but in hindsight, 75% of what he said about the state of our economy and governance was correct. I also remember how much effort it took to get that guy banned rofl.

There was also Hellraiser. I think I have Psychosaint on FB -- his real name is Zeeshan. IIRC the guy was a legit Pak Army jawan who graduated into becoming an officer.

Those were the days!

what does the phrase mean? He used to say it every time.

20 years or so ago there used to be a place called the Pakistanidefenceforum. Back then the PDF was for mature folks where serious discussions used to happen Usman Shabir was a great source of information for us all. I remember back then we used to pray and hope that Pakistan get AWACS and we begged America for the carrier based E-2 Hawkeye when India got the phalcons. Then Mushraf happened forcing us to To get eireyes and Chinese zdk 03. We went from one to 7~ 8, now we have 11 or more, I remember the first flight unofficial one of the JF-17 and the official one with a painT scheme of the Jf-17. Now Mashallah we have 150+ , with two seater version and block 3 is on the horizon , we have aerial refueling and so much more.

how things have changed. How Allah has been beneficent and merciful.

I do not think we need more rather it maybe be focal to upgrade existing assets especially the Zdk-03 to getter higher range and more connectivity capability. We could invest the money on more integration , better air defence and more

kv
Ahhh those days seem like a dream now. Alkhalid, jf17/Super 7, Awacs, amraam etc. I was only a spectator back then and only remember "wajman" and used to think that only experts are here having a deep discussion. lol.

Last edited:
Ahhh those days seem like a dream now. Alkhalid, jf17/Super 7, Awacs, amraam etc. I was only a spectator back then and only remember "wajman" and used to think that only experts are here having a deep discussion. lol.
Back the I had family members in kamra so had more sources of information! Now as I have become Vilatey, have to do actual research to get a POV down on paper.
Thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it. I am so glad to learn from all The experts here.

kv

Last edited:
i came a little late like in 2006
but we were discussing grippen still
and mmrca was just dubbed mother of all deals
it was soo much discussed to death that we use to get sad ab kia bane ga
indians use to say laughingly that if iaf chose f16 anyhow we r taking ethopian nationality lol
good old days

I remember you from that forum, as well. Great memories and times. Rest In Peace to Munir.
I can vaguely remember his name, Paguma Larvata.

I left that form when I started University, I was DragonKing on there I remember POC, LULLDAPULL and all them guys. That forum was on another level, lol.

Also I was PakSniper on this forum as well -- but lost password and was gone for years until last year. :)

Last edited:
i came a little late like in 2006
but we were discussing grippen still
and mmrca was just dubbed mother of all deals
it was soo much discussed to death that we use to get sad ab kia bane ga
indians use to say laughingly that if iaf chose f16 anyhow we r taking ethopian nationality lol
good old days
I left that form when I started University, I was DragonKing on there I remember POC, LULLDAPULL and all them guys. That forum was on another level, lol.

Also I was PakSniper on this forum as well -- but lost password and was gone for years until last year. :)
pak sniper I remember you brother we battled so many time together lol

kv

LULLDAPULL

That guy... Lol We had thick skins back in the day, but that guy still triggered everyone (including himself at times).

He was definitely crass, but in hindsight, 75% of what he said about the state of our economy and governance was correct. I also remember how much effort it took to get that guy banned rofl.

There was also Hellraiser. I think I have Psychosaint on FB -- his real name is Zeeshan. IIRC the guy was a legit Pak Army jawan who graduated into becoming an officer.
Someone told me he was Iranian Baloch but I agree with he was psycho

Def a pyscho. Would compare Iranian airforce vs PAF and brag about how the Iranians F-14s and Mig-29s had BVR while none of our F-16s did lol man how so much has changed in a decade.

Def a pyscho. Would compare Iranian airforce vs PAF and brag about how the Iranians F-14s and Mig-29s had BVR while none of our F-16s did lol man how so much has changed in a decade.

He’s still active on some forums and news sites if you search his name of google. He was a lost soul to be honest.

where is the moderator? all above discussion has gone in completely another direction, better take this to another caption please, the discussion here should remain to its starting caption Please. I would love to describe present talks as Golden memories so better start a new thread by this name of this caption and shift all going on most cherished memories there. these memories are so sweet, these last forever and refresh you whenever you recall them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom