What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

sir its funny but i think there will be nothing exclusively indian in the strucure its structurally same as the russian A-50 not il-78 if you are referring to the AEW&C please lets call it A-50I as it is a used platform of the ruaf FROM 1984 there would not be much of a problem ...
:cheers:

Actually there were a few problems with the platform as its aerodynamics are affected by the radome. A2A refueling can cause problems with this platform......

here is the proof for its 8 hours endurance max 9 hours

Pakistan AEW&C/AWACS, Refueler, etc, Discussion - Page 2 - PakDef Forums

See post no 38 MArz.....this report of the specified dimensions has been on the net for a long time....pakdef is pretty authentic check it out

now abot mean overhall.....I am taking about war situation where 24 AEW is a must....:taz: otherwise the enmey will wait for the precise time when there is no AEw cover.....4 days mean 32 hours for an AC per week that leaves 136 hours of the week...
Ab please yeh mat kehna ke the technician wont work at night ...in war atleast some are working all the time in shifts

Actually there were a few problems with the platform as its aerodynamics are affected by the radome. A2A refueling can cause problems with this platform......

yes it has problems with IFR but whats it gotta do with structural fatigue ;)...and i think that IFR probe on the A-50I is nothing but a display piece ..i havent seen an AWACS plane being refueled in flight

:cheers:

Saab 2000 ERIEYE AEW&C Features
Applications:
• AEW&C
• National security missions
• Border control
• Airborne C2 platform
• Disaster management co-ordination
• Major event security
• Emergency Air Traffic Control (ATC)

Radar System performance:
• Active Phased Array Pulse Doppler multi-mode radar
• 450 km range and above 20 km (65,000 ft) altitude coverage:sniper:
• Effective surveillance area of 500,000 sq km
• Capable of combined air and sea surveillance
• Automatic tracking of priority air targets
• Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) system

Saab - Technology for a Changing World - Products A-Z :azn:

Mod bhai is angry on the repitation of information:angry:

people should look b4 they post stuff:taz::cheesy:

here is the proof for its 8 hours endurance max 9 hours
You are right dude. My calculations were based on Saab 2000 airliner. Thank you for enlightening me.

I am attaching the scans of the official brochure of Saab 2000 AEW & C for those who are interested.

Nikhil lease read all the pages before u ask questions that have been answered before PLEASE!!!! and this line by INDIANS ticks me of now PHALCON THE BEST IN THE WORLD.....

sh*t all these technichal words........

are all of u engineers?

i read as much as i could but some things i still not get,
pak is geting awacs from swede? when? how many? is it comparable to india;s phalcon?(supposed to be the best).

After AWACS came to india I read in INDIAN EXPRESS that it can track and map a p@ki plane right from its taking off to landing while flying in amritsar in india! is that true?

also why do awacs have wierd shape?

THANX

WTF is p@aki????? tell me you bhenghee!!!!

i still bellieve that Enriye is better for paf but paf has to think about new awacs from china not AEW&C

Ok , tell me, Chines awacs will be better then USA ?

No, i dont think so, but a bird in had is better then thwo in the bushes , or make it like small torch in hand is better then a bigger one in the shop if a crock sales man..

Ok , tell me, Chines awacs will be better then USA ?

Hi,

At least not in my lifetime---but then this is not how you compete with the opponent ( there equipment is better than ours---we will never be able to match them ) wars are not fought on those grounds.

Once the minimal information threshold is crossed over, then the rest is down to managing your assets---strike aircraft, air superiority fighter interceptors, seas going assets, ground based assets---now if your air force assets are also way below par in quality than the adversary---then you have a serious problem.

Now even if there is numerical superiority----would not reflect to " there is strength in numbers " analogy---. Once the cream of the crop of the seasoned pilots is taken out by the superior enemy in the first week of the conflict---the rest is like a walk in the park.

Chinese awacs will do the job right if the rest of the assets follow through---now think about it---what difference would it make---if the chinese awac gave you the information---but then none of your aircraft had the ability to confront the threat---this is the most important part of the equation.:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom