What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

Guys, when I come to think of it my super mushshak mini AWACS is a brilliant idea
You take this very nice super mushshak, give it the damn 380hp engine instead of the current 260.
upload_2017-7-17_3-49-38.png

Take a look at this E-801M Oko early warning radar underneath this KA-31, take it(or a better equivalent) and install it ontop the damn mushshak.
upload_2017-7-17_3-51-26.png

Overhaul the 3rd seat in the back and the cockpit with them fancy gadgets, now all we need is a pilot and the other 2 guys can take up the work of the Radar Officer and Combat Information Center Officer.
upload_2017-7-17_3-58-22.png

No need for a copilot and aircraft control office like you have in the hawkeye, this is a mushshak dammit.

.....my genius has reached incomprehensible heights

Guys, when I come to think of it my super mushshak mini AWACS is a brilliant idea
You take this very nice super mushshak, give it the damn 380hp engine instead of the current 260.
View attachment 411926
Take a look at this E-801M Oko early warning radar underneath this KA-31, take it(or a better equivalent) and install it ontop the damn mushshak.
View attachment 411927
Overhaul the 3rd seat in the back and the cockpit with them fancy gadgets, now all we need is a pilot and the other 2 guys can take up the work of the Radar Officer and Combat Information Center Officer.
View attachment 411928
No need for a copilot and aircraft control office like you have in the hawkeye, this is a mushshak dammit.

Falco or some other UAV will be a better choice for this.

View attachment 411926
View attachment 411927
View attachment 411928

In fact you have just proven yourself as an idiot.

View attachment 411926
View attachment 411927
View attachment 411928

Hi,

It has been done a while ago---not on a small aircraft like the super mashhak---but more like a small twin engine aircraft---. And don't worry about that fool---he is all pi-ss and vinegar---.

Here is an example

http://pannonair.blogspot.com/2013_08_01_archive.html

A few years ago I saw a youtube video on a small twin engine aircraft for british navy---with surveillance equipment in the nose of the aircraft.

Here is a picture of one

aew defender.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=bri...hVE82MKHcKuBz8Q9C8IHw&biw=907&bih=409&dpr=1.5

Asalam o alaikum every one!

1 I want to ask that is jf17 can communicate only with chinese origin awacs or it can also exchange data with swedish saab ???

2 which else paf fighter mirrage f7 or f16 can communicate with awacs ???

3 is paf made Link 17 protocol for their own requirement or they use Link 16 any one else ?
Advance thanks if anyone gives his valueable input

Asalam o alaikum every one!

1 I want to ask that is jf17 can communicate only with chinese origin awacs or it can also exchange data with swedish saab ???

2 which else paf fighter mirrage f7 or f16 can communicate with awacs ???

3 is paf made Link 17 protocol for their own requirement or they use Link 16 any one else ?
Advance thanks if anyone gives his valueable input
JF-17 can only communicate with Chinese AWACS and we have Chinese AWACS for the same reason,
for F-16 we have SAAB AWACS.

JF-17 can only communicate with Chinese AWACS and we have Chinese AWACS for the same reason,

Thanks for reply , Can u tell why we r going for more new saab awacs when jf17 is our backbone and going to stay for a long time in a large numbers or they have plans to make jf17 communication possible with saab awacs too in future ?

Thanks for reply , Can u tell why we r going for more new saab awacs when jf17 is our backbone and going to stay for a long time in a large numbers or they have plans to make jf17 communication possible with saab awacs too in future ?
May be newer blocks of JFT can communicate with Sa'ab AWACS further we have plenty of non-Chinese aircraft and it is possible PAF planing to acquire more F-16.

I am saying this again and again, this is a great opportunity for Pakistan. You shouldn't buy more, you should get more with TOT / limited TOT and assemble them internally. That way, you are building a labor base to expand into AESA R&D and advance Radar manufacturing yourself. Saving billions in the future and building your own industry for these advance high priced items. Just like you did with the JFT.
there are other avenues in defense that needs to be covered first, like a tanks, rifles, artillery, ammunition, JV in helicopters basic coverttes, naval vessels etc

i think a good study example is turkey not so different country than us, how they have changed alot in last 20 years

Not true why would you add more Saab if it's just Comm with f16 and mirages while mirage will be gone in 5-8 years or so

Read paf history 1999-2014 for details ;)

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom