What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

What's there to back up. U want a/c logs for proof. Get real people. Tell me how many F16s are air worthy?

0040 is the only one I've seen photographed everywhere. Is that a coincidence?
I believe it was 40 in Saffron bandit, Saudi exercises as well (as per some members) and of course this recent parade.
If you can prove me wrong otherwise, I'd be very happy.

I believe it was 40 in Saffron bandit, Saudi exercises as well (as per some members) and of course this recent parade.
I think apart from 10025 and 10040 others are very rarely photographed. 49 or 10045 have one or two odd pics from their very early days. Nothing after that. :(

That dosnt prove anything just bcuz one hasn't seen any pics. That's a weak position sir.

can you back that up?

I can

ZDK-03 sitting next to Chinese KJ-2000 AWACS (top right)

Also present are two x KJ- 500 AWACS

4th unit has modifications for JF-17 integration which is why it's late being delivered

dc5793db60db49582be62221274e30e3_zps3zhwrrjp.jpg

I can

ZDK-03 sitting next to Chinese KJ-2000 AWACS (top right)

Also present are two x KJ- 500 AWACS

4th unit has modifications for JF-17 integration which is why it's late being delivered

dc5793db60db49582be62221274e30e3_zps3zhwrrjp.jpg

oh bhai ji me chinese awacs ke bare me nahi pooch raha tha. Woh to puri dunya janti hai, main saab 2000 ke bare me pooch raha tha.

finally 4th zdk-03 has been found
ZDK-03.jpg

The delivery of the 4th ZDK-03 was delayed, probably due to certain upgrades such as a new data link. ZDK-03 is expected to serve as the airborne command & control center for the JF-17 fighter fleet currently in service with PAF

There are two operational. Remainder destroyed through RPG fire, but the Radar is being recovered. You might see the test plane to have the Radar installed on, if they can recover it entirely.

As PAF has placed another order of about 3 KE-3 AEW&Cs aircraft. So will PAF be selling out their Saab-2000s to buy used Mirage Vs and F-16s Block-15s from Egypt?

What About F-16 data link if Saab (what ever is left over) .

What About F-16 data link if Saab (what ever is left over) .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom