What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

16789_10151382729979919_30378508_n.jpg

I wish posters would label their images so that layman lurkers like me can get an education too. Please pray do tell what we are looking at? Thank you.

I wish posters would label their images so that layman lurkers like me can get an education too. Please pray do tell what we are looking at? Thank you.

Somebody's attempt to show the Erieye dispensing Flares.

Sorry for that its an PAF SAAB 2000 dispensing flares !

Which is why I said an attempt.. Photoshopped attempt.

my bad then, should've read it more carefully.

14cxyk4.jpg

can someone identify how old this picture is?
IF this was taken after the attacks then why PAF still hasn't build bunkers for these aircrafts!?

14cxyk4.jpg

IF this was taken after the attacks then why PAF still hasn't build bunkers for these aircrafts!?

HAS are expensive to build for large a/c. such a/c are usually kept in hangers.

14cxyk4.jpg

i posted the above picture 1-2 years back on this forum without any water marks-- at that time it was available on google seach

does anyone have any pics of ZDK-03 #11-003 and #11-004? has the 3rd and 4th unit been delivered to Pakistan? which base are they flying from?

i know the second one #11-002 has been delivered theres plenty of pictures of it and so it #11-001

does anyone have any pics of ZDK-03 #11-003 and #11-004? has the 3rd and 4th unit been delivered to Pakistan? which base are they flying from?

i know the second one #11-002 has been delivered theres plenty of pictures of it and so it #11-001

No, both haven't been delivered AFAIK, and are still in China going T&E and crew conversion.

I think PAF has taken up all the duties from PN on fixed wing aircraft then they might have bought at least 7 Saab-2000 AEW&Cs with 2 for PN role along with 8-11 Saab-2000MPAs with two hard points under each wing and fuselarge for weapons carriage and 7 Saab-340MSA with weapons carriage capability. This would have enhance the capability to a great extend...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom