What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

i am just asking brother! why does pak and china are not working on jamming pods? i mean they can jointly research in making jamming pods! since pak dont have any jamming pods given with these new f16 blk 52

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

And how did you come to this conclusion genius?

you want me to show the link then here it is (its on dawn news)
News Package - AWACS - YouTube

NAfsiati lolz..... We should try to work on Laser that can target any thing even satellites too and Jamming pods are also a good option too....

i am just asking brother! why does pak and china are not working on jamming pods? i mean they can jointly research in making jamming pods! since pak dont have any jamming pods given with these new f16 blk 52

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

you want me to show the link then here it is (its on dawn news)
News Package - AWACS - YouTube

Yeah, we have to admit that the advantage more in Indian Phalcon due to Israel technology combined with Russia. China working on ZDK AWACS mostly heavily relies on Chinese technology for Pakistani requirements. Pakistan can't afford to joint many R&D or any research with China.

ZDK we received recently was disappointed and not great systems.

why Pakistan is not working to buy awacs and aew&c equivalent to indians? pak awacs are inferior to indians since indian awacs can jam pak awacs if both are air borne

Not alone both airbornes, Pakistan AWACs along with airforces jets and I doubt Indian AWACS will enter Pakistan airspaces which is imporant to monitor China's backyards.

Yep, Pakistan AWACs is not advanced but we have eight airbornes more than Indian.

Yeah, we have to admit that the advantage more in Indian Phalcon due to Israel technology combined with Russia. China working on ZDK AWACS mostly heavily relies on Chinese technology for Pakistani requirements. Pakistan can't afford to joint many R&D or any research with China.

ZDK we received recently was disappointed and not great systems..

bt i heard otherwise..PAF is very satisfied with ZDK-03 and has said that they have greater range as well as 360degree coverage(nt continiously) compare to Erieye

Actually the Chineese awacs/radar tech dates abck to Israel-China JV for Awacs.
they are almost as good as the israel one if nt BETTER

ZDK we received recently was disappointed and not great systems

how so ?????

how so ?????
He doesn't even know what would be inside ZDK, I dont mind and reason with childern, so should you :)

bt i heard otherwise..PAF is very satisfied with ZDK-03 and has said that they have greater range as well as 360degree coverage(nt continiously) compare to Erieye

Actually the Chineese awacs/radar tech dates abck to Israel-China JV for Awacs.
they are almost as good as the israel one if nt BETTER

Yeah, the satisfaction by PAF doesn't mean anything, they just want AWACS to meet Pakistani requirement to protect the sky. Yes, it has greater range more than our Saab Erieye, approximately 350KM. We are all satisfied with the correct prices of the AWACS and delivery times. The real question is we haven't seen the real war experiments.

Yes, I know China have Phalcon KJ-2000 but our ZDK is more likely degrading. We don't have to believe what PAF Chief said anything, they are also corrupt as well.

how so ?????

You can see, Indian Phalcons and Indian EMB 145 with additionally more orders of six, do you think we would rely heavily on Chinese technology or more advantages than India?

I strongly believe Pakistani AWACs is not capable to protect the sky or powerful jammed by US retailations or India strengths with the more tracking ranges, powers, jamming, and more importantly upgrading Israelis technology.

The first picture released by ZDK few months ago was not impressive honestly, sir. I would suggest, this ZDK-03 must be good in monitoring oceans, not lands.

Yeah, the satisfaction by PAF doesn't mean anything, they just want AWACS to meet Pakistani requirement to protect the sky. Yes, it has greater range more than our Saab Erieye, approximately 350KM. We are all satisfied with the correct prices of the AWACS and delivery times. The real question is we haven't seen the real war experiments.

Yes, I know China have Phalcon KJ-2000 but our ZDK is more likely degrading. We don't have to believe what PAF Chief said anything, they are also corrupt as well.

You can see, Indian Phalcons and Indian EMB 145 with additionally more orders of six, do you think we would rely heavily on Chinese technology or more advantages than India?

I strongly believe Pakistani AWACs is not capable to protect the sky or powerful jammed by US retailations or India strengths with the more tracking ranges, powers, jamming, and more importantly upgrading Israelis technology.

The first picture released by ZDK few months ago was not impressive honestly, sir. I would suggest, this ZDK-03 must be good in monitoring oceans, not lands.

yaar i really don't like to argue with our side guys it will turn bad and you always remain anti ZDK-03 .but let me ask some basic questions . falcon is war proven ? you think china will let it easy to jam his whole fleet of AWACS ? you think china can't get the tech from Israel ? and if you deny air chief what left to inform us abut our needs? its not PAF who decide abut air war needs? then why lack of trust on them ? what is difference land or sea ? both saab and zdk have modes to use or land and sea as we seen in video .order more by india because they are three time big then us our AWACS are enough for protect our air space but they need more to cover india .both never seen any war so who can you make one super then other ?just because word Israel and Russia is attached mean they are super ?

^pl do your homework before making such comments - so PAF is corrupt, therefore the system is not good. IAF is buying additional systems , so therefore ZDK is not good. --- good analysis.!!!

...and going by this same analysis, since PAF is corrupt, then JFT program is not a good system, so too F-16 system.

The Part in which the ZDK-03 is a downgraded variant of kj-2000 is because it has 2 AESa radar nt Three(kj-2000)
bt this is because of no platform available for the Kj-2000..bt it can provide a 360 degree coverage(nt continiously)

It is as Good as the western Awacs of its class(Kj-2000,phalcons are on bigger platform..more power and 3 AESA)

So far 8 awacs are to be operational by 2015.

Thanks to PAF think tanks
they are the best..we in a very lttle budget are managing so much

yaar i really don't like to argue with our side guys it will turn bad and you always remain anti ZDK-03 .but let me ask some basic questions . falcon is war proven ? you think china will let it easy to jam his whole fleet of AWACS ? you think china can't get the tech from Israel ? and if you deny air chief what left to inform us abut our needs? its not PAF who decide abut air war needs? then why lack of trust on them ? what is difference land or sea ? both saab and zdk have modes to use or land and sea as we seen in video .order more by india because they are three time big then us our AWACS are enough for protect our air space but they need more to cover india .both never seen any war so who can you make one super then other ?just because word Israel and Russia is attached mean they are super ?

Yes, I am aware of India's three time bigger than us, they are clearly more advantages than ours. Believe me, ZDK is not the advanced, I can't deny the fact of Israel and Russia are war proven in the history. We don't know much the deep details of ZDK, considering the low prices and limit requirements with maximum 350KM, China is doing good to make many products available without war experiments. yes, Phalcon is historially war proven technology from US to Israel to India. Hopefully, we will upgrade AWACS to block 2 or nothing.

The deal to China from Israel was cancelled from US's heavy pressures. The deal was off and nothing special. Case closed.

^pl do your homework before making such comments - so PAF is corrupt, therefore the system is not good. IAF is buying additional systems , so therefore ZDK is not good. --- good analysis.!!!

Still you have no answer to the nafsiati's post in his specific question. "why Pakistan is not working to buy awacs and aew&c equivalent to indians? pak awacs are inferior to indians since indian awacs can jam pak awacs if both are air borne"

I speak correct, Pakistan doesn't have the capability of jams which is very difficult to handle powerful jammed from India or future US retailation. Can you proof me wrong?

I don't want to make you anger, however, India's Novator K-100-AWACs Killer (upgrading 300KM) in no doubt to destory our AWACs without hestitation plus their AWACs is more reliable than ours. :agree:

IMO PAF history from 1990 - 2012 is almost "Pathetic" the way they purchase... the way they spend... the way R&D... the way choose better and "Independent source" of purchase... seriously.. PATHETIC!

Yes, I am aware of India's three time bigger than us, they are clearly more advantages than ours. Believe me, ZDK is not the advanced, I can't deny the fact of Israel and Russia are war proven in the history. We don't know much the deep details of ZDK, considering the low prices and limit requirements with maximum 350KM, China is doing good to make many products available without war experiments. yes, Phalcon is historially war proven technology from US to Israel to India. Hopefully, we will upgrade AWACS to block 2 or nothing.

The deal to China from Israel was cancelled from US's heavy pressures. The deal was off and nothing special. Case closed.

Still you have no answer to the nafsiati's post in his specific question. "why Pakistan is not working to buy awacs and aew&c equivalent to indians? pak awacs are inferior to indians since indian awacs can jam pak awacs if both are air borne"

I speak correct, Pakistan doesn't have the capability of jams which is very difficult to handle powerful jammed from India or future US retailation. Can you proof me wrong?

I don't want to make you anger, however, India's Novator K-100-AWACs Killer (upgrading 300KM) in no doubt to destory our AWACs without hestitation plus their AWACs is more reliable than ours. :agree:

.....................Take care, gotta sleep! :cheers:

as per my info indian awacs is s-band and zdk-03 is x-band just tell ma how a s-band can jam x-band radar . .. . .?

Back
Top Bottom