What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

the the ZDK-03, what there status?

when are we going to get them in PAF colors.

(I am sorry, i have been back after a long break and need someone to update my knowledge)

Arsalan Aslam

the 1st a/c is undergoing T&E in china. it was officially handed over to PAF a few months ago. i reckon the other 3 to be delivered in the next 24 months.

the 1st a/c is undergoing T&E in china. it was officially handed over to PAF a few months ago. i reckon the other 3 to be delivered in the next 24 months.

thanks sir, you are really getting me startd on each thread of this forum. updating after a long break!

thanks a lot!

150027qtwqqiymmm454wff.jpg

150027qtwqqiymmm454w.jpg

zdk03 awacs in yangliang airport(china aircraft testing center)

What happened to the project. It was suppose to delivered in JUNE ?

sometines trg of crews takes longer than expected - with chinese weapons systems, translating the manuals and SoP's is a very cumbersome task.

has the SAAB EREIYE finnaly operational in PAF or is it still going induction & training in PAF? because i think i read somewhere the indian PHALCON is still not fully operational and inducted into a squadron it is in the final stages before being offically inducted.

has the SAAB EREIYE finnaly operational in PAF or is it still going induction & training in PAF? because i think i read somewhere the indian PHALCON is still not fully operational and inducted into a squadron it is in the final stages before being offically inducted.

Yes, 2 inducted to PAF bases. It is operational and also exercise. No worry about India. ;)

2 already inducted. The other two were supposed to be inducted his year. We may see them getting inducted later in this year. Delay may be because of as Fatman said crew training or other technical issues.

Interesting one AWAC aircraft is with rotodome while the other one have erieye like radar ,both have yellow color mean both are going through testing , I think both radars are being tested for PAF and the better will be selected at the end

Back
Top Bottom