What's new

Pakistan’s Ababeel ballistic missile ensures strategic stability in South Asia

Keep playing like a fool with his words Whatever he is saying. Hemraj mom and all the international media believe in him. Enough for us.

he made a statement.

'' paratrooper upar se niche aye... then he says, paratroopers niche se upar kese chaley gaye. aisa nahi hota'' Hahahahaa!!!!

was he joking around with himself.. of course they went back on their feet the way they came in.

Your country is based on a gaali and a part of your gaali was chopped up in 1971.

Whatever you chopped bharat mata couldn't regain the size it had before 14 August 1947. Enough for us. :lol:

You avoid pigs because for you it would be cannibalism.

Nope we avoid because we don't eat them. We simply kill them on LOC. Already killed 4500 + on LOC. ;)

This is exactly what the army chief, that's just a sentence by a news bureau:

Landslide resulted in avalanche that killed 20 bharatis. Big deal bharati. You still can't save your as$.

Whereas Kayarani came crying for peace

LMAO if he cried for peace then who did Hemraj?? Anyways you have already backed off from your gayari BS. Good. :lol:

Ratio itself is the proof, so it is at least 10,000.

not interested in ratio. Waiting for proof. :)

he made a statement.

'' paratrooper upar se niche aye... then he says, paratroopers niche se upar kese chaley gaye. aisa nahi hota'' Hahahahaa!!!!

was he joking around with himself.. of course they went back on their feet the way they came in.

He is mocking you for your foolish claims you dumbo.

Ab tumhain baiizzati feel nahi hoti to hum kia kar saktai hain. :lol:

Really???!!
You are on this forum since November 2013.
I am here posting since January, 2011.;)

Lol you are saying like we don't know you. I have presonally f*cked you so many times on your various ID's.

We are your father. Obviously you would come backto us. :lol:

Whatever you chopped bharat mata couldn't regain the size it had before 14 August 1947. Enough for us. :lol:

Nope we avoid because we don't eat them. We simply kill them on LOC. Already killed 4500 + on LOC. ;)

Landslide resulted in avalanche that killed 20 bharatis. Big deal bharati. You still can't save your as$.

LMAO if he cried for peace then who did Hemraj?? Anyways you have already backed off from your gayari BS. Good. :lol:

not interested in ratio. Waiting for proof. :)

He is mocking you for your foolish claims you dumbo.

Ab tumhain baiizzati feel nahi hoti to hum kia kar saktai hain. :lol:
Your impureistan was broken into two.
More than enough.:lol:

You don't eat them cause they are your family, they remind them of your 10000+4000+27.

Do you even know difference between landslides and avalanche:rofl:
http://wikidiff.com/avalanche/landslide

Kayarani came begging for mercy after India triggered n avalanche killing 140 of his men.

Ratio is full in scientific proof.

As An indian you have to make new ID every single time. What a Shame you cannot last much long in one ID.
I actually have elite membership on one of them. ;)

Your impureistan was broken into two.
More than enough.:lol:

But for us what is enough is that we cut down Bharat mata in 3. Now that is enough for us.

You don't eat them cause they are your family, they remind them of your 10000+4000+27.

What 10000?? :lol:

Anyways we don't eat them. We kill them. Sometimes at LOC. Sometimes at IB.

Fun killing them :)

Do you even know difference between landslides and avalanche:rofl:

Yup I know the difference and I know even playing with words isn't helping you. Shelling resulted in land slide which caused avalanche which resulted in 20 deaths.

It is a sweet chain reaction. :lol:

Kayarani came begging for mercy after India triggered n avalanche killing 140 of his men.

And you have no proof of it. Nah won't work here. :lol:

Ratio is full in scientific proof.

Ratio is from your as$ and hence no scientific proof.

We can wait for proof. Ask your mom. She can help you. ;)

Lol you are saying like we don't know you. I have presonally f*cked you so many times on your various ID's.

We are your father. Obviously you would come backto us. :lol:
Haha at the end of every discussion it us you who runs away, my one night stand child.

Haha at the end of every discussion it us you who runs away, my one night stand child.

Really??

Is that the reason why you create multiple ID's just like your amma jee had multiple husbands?

Family tradition of being multiple :rofl:

everyone else's observations are the exact opposite; at the of every discussion, you always run away with an icepack between your buttcheeks while areesh sits back and enjoys a cigarrette! :lol:

Really??

Is that the reason why you create multiple ID's just like your amma jee had multiple husbands?

Family tradition :rofl:
dude, please. I don't think his amma jee ever got married to any of those men so don't call them husbands! :lol:
they were just johns who promised to pay after they were done but left without paying! :woot:

But for us what is enough is that we cut down Bharat mata in 3. Now that is enough for us.

What 10000?? :lol:

Anyways we don't eat them. We kill them. Sometimes at LOC. Sometimes at IB.

Fun killing them :)

Yup I know the difference and I know even playing with words isn't helping you. Shelling resulted in land slide which caused avalanche which resulted in 20 deaths.

It is a sweet chain reaction. :lol:

And you have no proof of it. Nah won't work here. :lol:

Ratio is from your as$ and hence no scientific proof.
For us destroying half of impureistan is more than enough.

You don't eat them cause they are your family, they remind them of your 10000 border firing+4000 kargil+27.
Fun eating them.

landslides and avalanches are totally different and no relation.

The Ratio is scientific proof and denial is not going to save you.

But anyways @Praise Kek I love you. You come back again and again with new ID's just to be my bunny.

Here is my message of love and respect for my biggest bunny on PDF.

ezgif.com-8211d7764b.gif

:lol:

For us destroying half of impureistan is more than enough.

You don't eat them cause they are your family, they remind them of your 10000 border firing+4000 kargil+27.
Fun eating them.

landslides and avalanches are totally different and no relation.

The Ratio is scientific proof and denial is not going to save you.
you couldn't even destroy a tiny little sri lanka, all you did was create TWO Muslim countries to gang bang bharat mata! :woot:

Back
Top Bottom