What's new

Pakistan’s Ababeel ballistic missile ensures strategic stability in South Asia

everyone else's observations are the exact opposite; at the of every discussion, you always run away with an icepack between your buttcheeks while areesh sits back and enjoys a cigarrette! :lol:

dude, please. I don't think his amma jee ever got married to any of those men so don't call them husbands! :lol:
they were just johns who promised to pay after they were done but left without paying! :woot:
Meanwhile you and @Areesh are massaging each others sore buttcheeks.:rofl::rofl:

For us destroying half of impureistan is more than enough.

And for us cutting bharat mata is enough. And we do it again too. ;)

You don't eat them cause they are your family, they remind them of your 10000 border firing+4000 kargil+27.

Backed off from 10000 figure?? :rofl:

Anyways we kill them on LOC and IB. We kill then and you eat them.

Win win for both of us. ;)

landslides and avalanches are totally different and no relation.

I know. But landslide can cause avalanche. That is why Bipin accepted death of 20 bharatis that we killed with our shelling.

The Ratio is scientific proof and denial is not going to save you.

Ratio is from your bharati as$ and whatever is happening here it is working in my favor. ;)

"E="Areesh, post: 9186905, member: 25703"]But anyways @Praise Kek I love you. You come back again and again with new ID's just to be my bunny.

Here is my message of love and respect for my biggest bunny on PDF.

View attachment 375672

:lol:[/QUOTE]
Oh my sweet gutters child, don't worry I spank you everyday but that doesnt mean I don't care for you.
:rofl:

Your impureistan was broken into two.
More than enough.:lol:

You don't eat them cause they are your family, they remind them of your 10000+4000+27.

Do you even know difference between landslides and avalanche:rofl:
http://wikidiff.com/avalanche/landslide

Kayarani came begging for mercy after India triggered n avalanche killing 140 of his men.

Ratio is full in scientific proof.

I actually have elite membership on one of them. ;)
Lol the irony, and yet still coming to Pakistani forum you shitheads can't grow

"E="Areesh, post: 9186905, member: 25703"]But anyways @Praise Kek I love you. You come back again and again with new ID's just to be my bunny.

Here is my message of love and respect for my biggest bunny on PDF.

View attachment 375672

:lol:
Oh my sweet gutters child, don't worry I spank you everyday but that doesnt mean I don't care for you.
:rofl:[/QUOTE]
care or not, end of the day, it's your fatass thats gonna give birth to @Areesh's baby! :lol:

And for us cutting bharat mata is enough. And we do it again too. ;)

Backed off from 10000 figure?? :rofl:

Anyways we kill them on LOC and IB. We kill then and you eat them.

Win win for both of us. ;)

I know. But landslide can cause avalanche. That is why Bipin accepted death of 20 bharatis that we killed with our shelling.

Ratio is from your bharati as$ and whatever is happening here it is working in my favor. ;)
Only country chopped into two since independence is impureistan.

It is 10000 border firing 4000 kargil 27 LoC 2016.

I sympathize with you not eating your bros.

Landslides do not cause avalanches snowslides do.

Ratio is scientif proof rest is yourvdenial to space a$$.

@GumNaam and @Areesh are now applying ointment on each others a$$ after an epic round of spanking by me.:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom