What's new

Pakistan’s Ababeel ballistic missile ensures strategic stability in South Asia

B
BewAreesh, all Gurez fighting was near KHGPP and nowhere near Niru valley or mahazgund in upper gurezn
Even your link kid says incident happened in Tarbal which is again in lower gurez.

Gurez is gurez. It has seen a lot of action and a lot bharatis failed to return home with many more to add. You know sh!t about these areas so cut this upper lower game and accept the fact taht you were lying when you were saying that gurez saw very little action.

[=QUOTe]Gayari is in Siachen sector which has seen a lot of fighting through many years.[/QUOTe]

since year 2003 there is no major action in whole Siachen sector and same is the case with Gayari.

Kayani asked to resolve Siachen so no more soldiers die in unnecessary deaths lik Avalanches. There is no fighting in Siachen. Even your link that you shared talks of resolving Siachen so that no more soldier die in avalanches or due to weather

The killing of 7 Pakistani soldiers were in a surgical strike.

Bullsh!t. You have no proof bharati. So cut this crap.

Also in addition to telling the boy about 4000 killed in Kargil and 5000-6000 in between do not forget to tell him about the 26 others killed this year alone.

Phat gayi bharati ki. Copy paste maar raha hai :rofl:

Anyways let me copy paste too.

I won't tell the boy about 5000-6000 dead Pakistani soldier because it never happened. Even you have no proof of it like I have proof of 4500 bharatis. :lol:

4500 in 15 years and 90000 in a single day..when become that much capable then come and talk..

Kia bak raha hai?

Talk something that makes sense. :lol:

Boka bade ka re..jha se abba ka bil vala news search kiya h vhi pe 90000 vala bhi mil jayega ..ki khoje naikhe aawat..link post kari re..:p

4e6da28748b4f3026cfa840d38b168c1d8afa03b72fb10606238c2ac2591a147.jpg

:lol:

hello fake girl the fact of the matter is the surgical strike happened or not but Pakistan like banana republic asked for proof.

Chalo maan liya nahi ki. But what stopped Pakistanis to escalate when PM Modi announced the surgical strikes have been done inside Pakistan? Instead of counter operation , Pakistan army took media in the region and showed xyz places and said , Oh India is innocent and there is no evidence of Surgical strike , when India itself claimed to have breached Pakistan's sovereignty.

On the other hand your media and ISPR blame India on daily basis of Involvement in Balochistan.. lol
the entire world asked for proof! :lol:
and what's worse is that during actual tensions, the u.s. always gets into a panic to stop any nuclear escalation but this time the u.s. did absolutely nothing, the state department won't even acknowledge this drama during the press conference! :lol: Pakistan and india weren't even mentioned during any debates.

india is loosing its luster. ;)

Achmed= dumb pansies from impureistan.:lol:

Gurez sector saw vert little fighting So cut your B.S.

http://www.earlytimes.in/m/newsdet.aspx?q=189843

Lot of the time after fighting unexploded ordnance remains.
looser KayaRani cried like a little girl for a peace deal.
Kayarani
required US help to pull out bodies.
you like taking it up the ads just like Kayarani and jaheel.

now comfort the boy by telling his father will have company of 4000 achmeds sent to hell in kargil + 5000 in border firing and 26 compatriots from this year alone.

Also government confirmed avalanches caused by heavy snowfall.
http://m.ndtv.com/india-news/avalan...n-jammu-and-kashmirs-gurez-rise-to-14-1653248
@Oscar @waz Reported for off topic and insulting. Please see that this Bharti troll does not indulge in mudslinging

your nationality is more than enough to insult you.
@Oscar @waz Please see the shithead is dealt with ASAP

your entire world lies around model town , Lahore and Jinnah Market Islamabad.

your own countrymen are mocking your surgical strike drama

Bacha hua bacha hua. Bacha to dikha do. :rofl:

**** is no insult. yeah it can be an insult for you since you are napak rats. Bharwat is a famous gaali indo pak. You know that. You are a bharwat yourself.

Gurez saw enough action:

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/j-ktwo-jawans-killed-in-pak-firing/

And you are not even talkingMachil where 5 more died in avalanche. I can understand your situation. ;)

Using Kayani's wish to resolve as a proof is no proof. It is something that you are brining from your rear side. While we have Indian army chief Bipin Rawat moaning and accepting that 20 Indian soldiers died due to avalanches caused by Pakistani fire

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...chief-rawat/story-KP3l42M6yq3hSsKx6j2lxI.html

Boy is saying that bharati rat has no proof of 5000-6000 deaths like we have written proof of 4500+ deaths. He is asking that bharati rat with a new ID should bring proofs like we do.

I have told the boy that no proof would be shared by you and that I own you like your previous IDs. :D
achmed, **** is recognized as an insult every where but the best one Is the iteration containing pork.:lol:

Also Army chief never blamed Pakistan for avalanches but for LANDSLIDES:
"Ceasefire violations and use of heavy weapons by Pakistani troops is leading to loosening of soil, hereby creating danger of a landslide... There have been a lot of ceasefire violations

Also 5000-6000 is a minimum figure since actual.figured in Kargil were 4000/527 it must be actually by 10,000.

Tell the boy that you will continue to
get spanked by every day.

your own countrymen are mocking your surgical strike drama

Bacha hua bacha hua. Bacha to dikha do. :rofl:

haha yeah it was funny

but more funny is how come Pakistani fauj immediately called international media and did the drama... haye haye yahan to kuch nahi hua.. Bharat to jhoota hai... ''

achmed, **** is recognized as an insult every where but the best one Is the iteration containing pork.:lol:

No it isn't. Even if it is our country name is Pakistan. You need to change the whole word tyo insult while in your case adding a W makes you what your whole nation is. :lol:

Also Army chief never blamed Pakistan for avalanches but for LANDSLIDES:

Stop palying with Bipin'swords. He was very clear with what he said:

1.PNG

Also 5000-6000 is a minimum figure since actual.figured in Kargil were 4000/527 it must be actually by 10,000.

Must be. Would be These are all your assumptions. Something that your pulled out from your as$. Bring something solid and concrete like we bring forward:

Capture.PNG

Come on. We can wait. Bring the proof. :)

You really think I care:lol:

Nah. I know you would come with new ID only to be owned by me like always. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom