What's new

Pakistan’s Ababeel ballistic missile ensures strategic stability in South Asia

C4H9VsJWcAAsv-p.jpg

their mirv tech will balance the power vis-a-vis India.

They are in constant war with India and Pakistanis are in safe zone now and cancontinue their jihad against India.
Yup and now their abba ka bil will help them achieve superiority agaist india..lol

We destroyed your posts in those sectors.
Your Army is still hiding the deaths of Manu soldiers like Sepoy Naveed Saleria and Sepoy Zahid Arain.

And we destroyed posts from LOC to IB and killed soldiers like Sepoyt Danish Khan whose death has been hide by your army.

Leave it bharati. We all can play this game of fake names from twitter. Bring something real like death of 4500+ Indian soldiers at LOc. :lol:

Yup and now their abba ka bil will help them achieve superiority agaist india..lol
It will only get better and better from now on.

At a fraction of the cost we have effectively reduced your BMD and ensured we can target multiple locations with one missile

With our subs coming and Babur 3 announced your lives have become ever more dangerous

And we destroyed posts from LOC to IB and killed soldiers like Sepoyt Danish Khan whose death has been hide by your army.

Leave it bharati. We all can play this game of fake names from twitter. Bring something real like death of 4500+ Indian soldiers at LOc. :lol:
Epic Fail.
Danish Khan was a army fireman who died in Andaman Island where he was posted:
आपको बता दें कि शहीद दानिश वर्तमान में इंडियन आर्मी के फायर विंग के 20 बटालियन अंडमान निकोबार में तैनात थे । जो तैनाती के दौरान सेना के फायर माकड्रील के दौरान अंदमान निकोबार में ही शहीद हो गए, गाव में सैनिक के शहीद होने की खबर गाव में पहुंची तो पूरे गांव में मातम का माहौल छा गया। वहीं देर शाम को शहीद के शव को गांव में इंडियन आर्मी के जवान लेकर पहुंचे जिसको देखते की परिजन और इलाके की जनता ने शहीद को सलाम किया। इसके बाद उनके शव को अंतिम सलामी दिया गया फिर उसके बाद गांव के ही कब्रगाह में सैनिक सम्मान के दौरान दफनाया गया। दानिश के जनाजे में हजारों की तादात में लोग शामिल हुई और अंतिम विदाई दी।
बता दें कि दानिश 2002 में सेना में भर्ती हुए थे, और ये आर्मी के फायरविगं में इनकी तैनाती थी, और इस समय डीएम आई कोर्स की ट्रेनिगं दे रहे थे जिसके दौरान औऱ फायर मागड्रील ट्रेनिगं दे रहे थे कि फायर गैस सिलिन्डर फट गया और वो शहीद हो गये।
http://m.patrika.com/news/mau/marty...buried-in-kalhapur-after-last-salute-1435194/

http://m.patrika.com/news/mau/army-man-riyazuddin-martyred-in-andaman-nicobar-1434138/

You going to tell this kid that his dad's death was fake?
14322186_1079047922151032_2632432805281029630_n.jpg

Another one:

Epic Fail.
Danish Khan was a army fireman who died in Andaman Island where he was posted:

http://m.patrika.com/news/mau/marty...buried-in-kalhapur-after-last-salute-1435194/

http://m.patrika.com/news/mau/army-man-riyazuddin-martyred-in-andaman-nicobar-1434138/

You going to tell this kid that his dad's death was fake?
14322186_1079047922151032_2632432805281029630_n.jpg

Another one:

Another Epic fail bharati.

How do you know that his father died to hostile fire and not some other reason?

If you are going to claim death of this guy as a kill of your army then I can also claim death of 20 Indian soldiers in avalanches since as per your own army chief it is because of Pakistani shelling that 20 Indian soldiers including a major were killed in avalanches.

Now it is up to you. Claim 1 kill from twitter or deny 20 kills of your own in avalanches that as per your army chief were result of Pakistani shelling. :lol:

Another Epic fail bharati.

How do you know that his father died to hostile fire and not some other reason?

If you are going to claim death of this guy as a kill of your army then I can also claim death of 20 Indian soldiers in avalanches since as per your own army chief it is because of Pakistani shelling that 20 Indian soldiers including a major were killed in avalanches.

Now it is up to you. Claim 1 kill from twitter or deny 20 kills of your own in avalanches that as per your army chief were result of Pakistani shelling. :lol:
Sure you can claim deaths in avalanches in sectors
of Machil, Tangdhar and Poonch sector.
Army chief Said that soil gets loosened due to shelling.

But this particular avalanches in which 20 Army personnel died happened in northern part of gurez sector and Ganderbal
Gurez sector has seen only 2-3 low level cross border firing in the past several that too all in its southern part of sector near Kishen Ganga Hydroelectric Power Project (KGHEPP)
Whereas Ganderbal doesn't even have a LoC as it is in central kashmir.
Whereas Tangdhar, Machil, Poonch etc saw several avalanches no army personnel died there.

http://www.earlytimes.in/m/newsdet.aspx?q=189843

Also why don't you ask him on Facebook how his father died ;)

Sure you can claim deaths in avalanches in sectors
of Machil, Tangdhar and Poonch sector.
Army chief Said that soil gets loosened due to shelling.

But this particular avalanches in which 20 Army personnel died happened in northern part of gurez sector and Ganderbal
Gurez sector has seen only 2-3 low level cross border firing in the past several that too all in its southern part of sector near Kishen Ganga Hydroelectric Power Project (KGHEPP)
Whereas Ganderbal doesn't even have a LoC as it is in central kashmir.
Whereas Tangdhar, Machil, Poonch etc saw several avalanches no army personnel died there.

http://www.earlytimes.in/m/newsdet.aspx?q=189843

Also why don't you ask him on Facebook how his father died ;)

True the sectors where Indian soldiers died saw little fighting.

But that little firing was enough to loosen the soil and kill 20 Indian soldiers including a major as per your army chief.

I would surely message that guy on FB and thank him for the service of his father and also share the good news that we killed 20 Indian soldiers including a major just a week ago. :lol:

True the sectors where Indian soldiers died saw little fighting.

But that little firing was enough to loosen the soil and kill 20 Indian soldiers including a major as per your army chief.

I would surely message that guy on FB and thank him for the service of his father and also share the good news that we killed 20 Indian soldiers including a major just a week ago. :lol:
The avalanches happened in Niru and Mahazgund which is in upper gurez.
only fighting was seen in lower gurez near KHGPP which is 40-50 km from avalanche site.

So did you ask the boy or Zahid Arain's father Qasim Arain??:)

The avalanches happened in Niru and Mahazgund which is in upper gurez.
only fighting was seen in lower gurez near KHGPP which is 40-50 km from avalanche site.

So did you ask the boy or Zahid Arain's father Qasim Arain??:)

Avalanches happened in Gurez and Machil. Both of which are very near to LOC and even have seen a lot of action.

Even 1 Indian soldier became victim of Pakistani "surgical strike" in Machil.

http://www.dailyo.in/politics/army-...pakistan-lance-naik-hemraj/story/1/13716.html

5 more died in our surgical avalanches operation last week in the same sector.

I would ask that boy too and tell him what happened at LOC. Would also share news of 4500+ Indians sooldiers death at LOC with him. Don't worry. :lol:

"E="Areesh, post: 9185140, member: 25703"]Avalanches happened in Gurez and Machil. Both of which are very near to LOC and even have seen a lot of action.

Even 1 Indian soldier became victim of Pakistani "surgical strike" in Machil.

http://www.dailyo.in/politics/army-...pakistan-lance-naik-hemraj/story/1/13716.html

5 more died in our surgical avalanches operation last week in the same sector.

I would ask that boy too and tell him what happened at LOC. Would also share news of 4500+ Indians sooldiers death at LOC with him. Don't worry. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Gurez saw near zero fighting or action in past several years.

But Indian surgical strike in Gyari was far more effective as it killed 130 Pakistani soldiers in an avalanche.
kayani even pleaded India for peace in siachen.

Seven Pakistani soldiers were killed in a surgical strike in Bhimber.

Do tell the boy that his father will have the company of 4000 Pakistani soldiers killed in Kargil as well 5000-6000 killed in border firing.
Don't forget Zahid Arain father too.:)

Gurez saw near zero fighting or action in past several years.

But Indian surgical strike in Gyari was far more effective as it killed 130 Pakistani soldiers in an avalanche.

Do tell the boy that his father will have the company of 4000 Pakistani soldiers killed in Kargil as well 5000-6000 killed in border firing.
Don't forget Zahid Arain father too.:)[/QUOTE]

Bharati I am pissing you off but don't forget that you are talking to Areesh. Areesh won't let you get away with your claims without proofs. Lets tear you apart in the same manner we tear Indian army apart on LOC.

Gurez saw a lot of action in past year and even in years before

http://www.news18.com/news/india/jk...tion-by-pakistan-in-gurez-sector-1159819.html

As for Gayari. No Pakistani army chief blamed Indian shelling for Gayari like our boy Bipin blamed avalanches on Pakistan. In fact there is no Indian shelling on Gayari. Don't copy me bharati. Be original. Come up with something from your own. :lol:

As for Bhimber. You have no proof of any surgical strike. I challenged you to prove it was a surgical strike. Pichwarai ka zor laga aur kar prove that it was a surgical strike ;)

I won't tell the boy about 5000-6000 dead Pakistani soldier because it never happened. Even you have no proof of it like I have proof of 4500 bharatis.

="Areesh, post: 9185266, member: 25703"]Gurez saw near zero fighting or action in past several years.

Don't forget Zahid Arain father too.:)

Bharati I am pissing you off but don't forget that you are talking to Areesh. Areesh won't let you get away with your claims without proofs. Lets tear you apart in the same manner we tear Indian army apart on LOC.

Gurez saw a lot of action in past year and even in years before

http://www.news18.com/news/india/jk...tion-by-pakistan-in-gurez-sector-1159819.html

As for Gayari. No Pakistani army chief blamed Indian shelling for Gayari like our boy Bipin blamed avalanches on Pakistan. In fact there is no Indian shelling on Gayari. Don't copy me bharati. Be original. Come up with something from your own. :lol:

As for Bhimber. You have no proof of any surgical strike. I challenged you to prove it was a surgical strike. Pichwarai ka zor laga aur kar prove that it was a surgical strike ;)

I won't tell the boy about 5000-6000 dead Pakistani soldier because it never happened. Even you have no proof of it like I have proof of 4500 bharatis.[/QUOTE]
BewAreesh, all Gurez fighting was near KHGPP and nowhere near Niru valley or mahazgund in upper gurezn
Even your link kid says incident happened in Tarbal which is again in lower gurez.
Gayari is in Siachen sector which has seen a lot of fighting through many years.
Infact Kayani himself begged for Ceasefire in siachen:

https://tribune.com.pk/story/366803...he-chill-of-siachen-kayani-warms-up-to-peace/

The killing of 7 Pakistani soldiers were in a surgical strike.

Also in addition to telling the boy about 4000 killed in Kargil and 5000-6000 in between do not forget to tell him about the 26 others killed this year alone.

Last edited:

4500 in 15 years and 90000 in a single day..when become that much capable then come and talk..

It will only get better and better from now on.

At a fraction of the cost we have effectively reduced your BMD and ensured we can target multiple locations with one missile

With our subs coming and Babur 3 announced your lives have become ever more dangerous
Well yea i m unable to go office bcz ur abba ka bil (in fear) that may be it will fall upon me ..

Back
Top Bottom