What's new

Pakistanophobia & Indians

but never the people,and you know it.

Men are mortals....Land remains forever and is the only tangible and strategic asset....I would hedge my bets on the land....

Besides....we all have seen the shifty nature of men....Right Incentives makes the best of men lose their morality

How is that deterrence working in holding back the TTP/Taliban terrorists?

Fair enough. We won, but you lost - both times. How is that for competence, eh?

against TTP it is working the same way as NATO's power is working in afghanistan.. rather it is more efficient..

regarding you won we lost is altogether different discussion.. wanna start it here? i would say create a new thread!

Oh did I missed that? So you guys laugh also? It means you've tried everything but Nothing's working out! I feel sorry for you.

the desease you are suffering from is called Pakistanophobia..

against TTP it is working the same way as NATO's power is working in afghanistan.. rather it is more efficient..

regarding you won we lost is altogether different discussion.. wanna start it here? i would say create a new thread!

what to discuss in that ? article has itself admitted that.

So far the side effects seem mild and actually beneficial....

Larger army...
Justification of Nukes....
shifting of the world opinion on Kashmir
alignment with world powers on issues of terrorism emanating from Pak

Its like the ice cream one gets to eat thanks to a useless appendix removal....

Seems the only ones suffering are Pakistanis.....We couldnt care less....LOL!

I guess the writer of this article is talking about India, so its actually the other way around.

moreover, ever heard of the following?

Conspiracy Theories Abound In Pakistan
- Hillary Clinton, Secretary of State, United States of America

That article is from a website that features ''Ghazwa E Hind'' and ''Rooh E Afza'' type articles! Hallmark of Ahmed Quireishi and ZH type ISI sponsored lunatic websites serving chicken soup for the believers.

Looks like another voice of ''kashmir'' like mr Fai! LOL!

Its awesome when people become victims of their own propaganda!

Men are mortals....Land remains forever and is the only tangible and strategic asset....I would hedge my bets on the land....

Besides....we all have seen the shifty nature of men....Right Incentives makes the best of men lose their morality

Coupled with the fact that human's are mere mortals...as newer generations come up they would less identify with the kashmir problem...as newer generation moves around India they would understand what they are missing out on ...the final nail in the coffin if government is able to create enough jobs to keep local miscreants busy...foreign mercenaries , ohh well that's army favourite pass time....

@ topic: Talking about Pakistanophobia and writing everything about India.. Obsession. eh? Mate you need to live life rather that singing India song.

After reading the later half of the article .......just want to say "Proud to be a evil Bharati""

We swallow everything and never gets a stomach problems

Back
Top Bottom