What's new

Pakistanophobia & Indians

No s,hit sherlock, of course i repeated what she said. However i also aksed you what you wanted me to shed light on, or is that too hard for you to figure out?

Calm down. calm down.

Go read the previous posts to find that out. Don't bark.

Well said. The problem is the early age teachings. What else can you expect when the foundation is wrong.

F' off with that your Indian propaganda crap. In most schools today India is barely talked about.

Last edited by a moderator:
After reading below, i feel like shouting from the deepest curvature of my lungs... " Kashmir Banay Ga Pakistan"..
:yahoo:
Tch...Tch....AaKheer kar di na woh hi chote aadmi wali baat.Arey kashimir kya... think big ..sKy is not the limit and dont say kashmir banega pakistan but say whole subcontinent banega pakistan:);)

Tch...Tch....AaKheer kar di na woh hi chote aadmi wali baat.Arey kashimir kya... think big ..sKy is not the limit and dont say kashmir banega pakistan but say whole subcontinent banega pakistan:);)

I got a good one. World banega Pakistan. happy now?

F' off with that your Indian propaganda crap. In most schools today India is barely talked about.

Uncle before posting a video at-least you can watch it first lol :rofl:. what is message behind this video you didn't understand that, I can see in your words why, they are sweet girls what they said after the speech you not bother to listen did you NO you not. Regarding your comment on our schools, yes we don't do that in your school because our Army take care of these things for us they there bullets speaks and the F suits you very well. I know papu can't salla so don't dance :bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol at the author who wrote the lead article. Apparently he was resisting Indian bigots. But his talking points are as ridiculous as his opponent's. Its just one bigot against other with their respective support staff.

Back
Top Bottom