What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

Lol. What a standard Indian response; as if the rest of Pakistan is no good. Lahoris are one step above Israelis Jews in the department of superiority complex. Lahoris feel like their city is independent ofPakistan and they are the best. They wouldn't tolerate other Pakistanis, much less Indians. I can't speak for all Lahoris, but I must admit they are the most disrespectful people of all in Pakistan.

Bit harsh.

I had a pretty awesome time in Lahore. Although everyone tried to talk to me in Punjabi:fie:

Bit harsh.

I had a pretty awesome time in Lahore. Although everyone tried to talk to me in Punjabi:fie:

Haha as did I, but you went to visit. Roy, I honestly don't believe you are naive enough to base your decisons upon the first impression of people. The first impression is always the best. :D

Lol. What a standard Indian response; as if the rest of Pakistan is no good. Lahoris are one step above Israelis Jews in the department of superiority complex. Lahoris feel like their city is independent ofPakistan and they are the best. They wouldn't tolerate other Pakistanis, much less Indians. I can't speak for all Lahoris, but I must admit they are the most disrespectful people of all in Pakistan.

That is your two cents worth of opinion. I am from Karachi and I find the Lahoris to be the most cultured and tolerant people in Punjab. Of course they are no match for true Karachites , Lol.....

I'd say Karachi is a good place if you like the Mumbai scene, but on a relax level. Karach is like Mumbai lite. :lol:

People who have been to pakistan has a great opinion of lahore and isloo. I would love to visit those two places someday.

That is your two cents worth of opinion. I am from Karachi and I find the Lahoris to be the most cultured and tolerant people in Punjab. Of course they are no match for true Karachites , Lol.....

Ethnically I'm the same as most Lahoris, but from my experience they have an arrogant attitude. Karachites are the same way, but if they recognize the fact that you are educated, they cease to behave this way.

I think Karachi is one of the best suited place to live in Pakistan...

Ethnically I'm the same as most Lahoris, but from my experience they have an arrogant attitude. Karachites are the same way, but if they recognize the fact that you are educated, they cease to behave this way.

I found the people of south punjab n smaller cities in punjab to be more warm n loyal frnds!

@mech.. u still didnt delete ur troll post..

People who have been to pakistan has a great opinion of lahore and isloo. I would love to visit those two places someday.

Indians would find the most love in the rural regions of Punjab and Sindh. True story.

I'm not excluding other places in Pakistan either, because they are very hospitable as well.

Yo got any thing against lahoris- you jammu guy?- :devil:

although it might very well be your personal opinion based on your personal experiences- but when you try to imply that on some indian- be careful- They dont have much positive opinions about rest of Pakistan either-

khi, been there more then once its a lively city , night life rock's so its karachi in pak for me

delhi, in india been there too historical,clean,food is good, night life you have to know where to go though, so delhi in india for me

Indians would find the most love in the rural regions of Punjab and Sindh. True story.

I'm not excluding other places in Pakistan either, because they are very hospitable as well.

hey buddy, what about balochistan? I hear its very scenic. Is there any scope for tourism in that region ?

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

I invite everyone to my home state, KERALA! God's own country folks...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom