What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

Just a fun thread...i would like to know which place would Pakistanis like to choose in India and Indians in Pakistan..
I would personally choose swat..beautiful place!

I would love to go to my ANCESTRAL VILLAGE, PURANI DELLI. Both my Parents were Mughals from old Delhi ( we prefer to call it Dehli ). My Soul yearns to be in Old Dehli and Inshallah one day I will make my Pilgrimage to this hallowed ground where thirty generations of my Ancesters are buried and say Fatiha at their graves. I would love to offer Friday prayers at the Jama Masjid.

Given the chance i would love to meet some chicks from lahore or isloo.

too bad we r a evil islamic country where ppl hate indians..lol...n our country is full of smarter n handsome men.. maybe ur fellow Pakistani christians would be interested.... or maybe not even them..

Plus we r racist..lol.. as u guys have said tht a billion times.... kinda true...

I would like to visit our Northern Areas. :)

too bad we r a evil islamic country where ppl hate indians..lol...n our country is full of smarter n handsome men.. maybe ur fellow Pakistani christians would be interested.... or maybe not even them..

Plus we r racist..lol.. as u guys have said tht a billion times.... kinda true...

Sir, if you are the definition of "smart" and "handsome" , then I'm very optimistic about my prospects.

Btw...guys..im going to Delhi next month! Totally psyched!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom