What's new

Pakistani's Sympathizing with Terrorism

:pakistan:
You are still living in mutala-e-pakistan world. Why muslim leagui leaders were recieving sir/knighthood title from british sarkar and none of them went to jail?.
In 1906 muslim league was founded to please and serve british raj and prove to them that indian muslims are loyal to british raj. The chaplosi worked, in 1947 british raj awarded nawabs, sardars, chauhdries, khans, pirs and wadairas of muslim league with pakistan.

Good thing, at the end we got Pakistan. So everything was worth it.

I don`t need to learn history of Pakistan from a hopeless Afghan !!!
Come on man dont dislike us. An Afghan shahabudin ghori laid the foundation of muslim rule in india. If ghauri had not installed his slaves on delhi, there would have been no pakistan today.

They even begged the Brits not to leave.

Here comes an Indian troll ........ Alright kid , tell us what do you know about our history ??

Come on man dont dislike us. An Afghan shahabudin ghori laid the foundation of muslim rule in india. If ghauri had not installed his slaves on delhi, there would have been no pakistan today.

Come out of the past and learn to live in the present

What about Afghan mohajirs like me? :D. I have the honour of doing hijrat.

Well, I've no problems personally; except I already know how much you hate the country and want to incite our Pashtuns to 'join' Afghanistan etc. :coffee:

:D

Was Ghauri from Uzbeks, hazaras and Tajiks?

No they ridicule punjabis of pakistan on every forum, they are biggest haters of punjabi language , punjabi culture and punjabi people, I know them very well, I am not infected by Stockholm syndrome yet.

That doesn't matter, I'm sure Punjabis are more than capable of countering bullshit claims. But as far as being Pakistani goes, you can't doubt them. Also, their contribution (minus the MQM-mafias) towards the country has been great.

You have no problems with us? Give me a bear hug

"Love Pakistan or Leave Pakistan" as someone before said. If you're willing (and I know you personally aren't) to accept Pakistan as your country, and promise to not back-stab us, then it's fine.
Only a few Afghans, mostly the kids born in Pakistan, would be willing to accept those conditions.

So screw your bear hug :coffee:

offtopic, deralling the thread, trolling!
reported!

Back
Top Bottom