What's new

Pakistani's Sympathizing with Terrorism

@Pak-one

Obaidullah Sindhi ?? The same Ubaidullah Sindhi who along with Maulana Hasrat Mohani enthusiastically supported the communist movement. ?? Maulana Mohani was one of the founders of the Communist Party of India.

The same Maulana Ubaidullah Sindhi, who had migrated to Afghanistan during the Khilafat movement and had formed a transition government there along with Mahendra Pratap Singh ??

Khaksars ?? The same Khaksars who were severely opposed to the idea of creation of Pakistan ?? So much that they tried to assassinate Jinnah !!! Deoband were , and Deoband are enemies of Pakistan .....

For Deobands` unholy matrimony with the British , read this :
State of Confusion II

For The dirty role played by Deoband Ulema during Pakistan movement , see this :
Ulema and Pakistan Movement

aur phir doob mar ....

@Pak-one

Obaidullah Sindhi ?? The same Ubaidullah Sindhi who along with Maulana Hasrat Mohani enthusiastically supported the communist movement. ?? Maulana Mohani was one of the founders of the Communist Party of India.

The same Maulana Ubaidullah Sindhi, who had migrated to Afghanistan during the Khilafat movement and had formed a transition government there along with Mahendra Pratap Singh ??

Khaksars ?? The same Khaksars who were severely opposed to the idea of creation of Pakistan ?? So much that they tried to assassinate Jinnah !!! Deoband were , and Deoband are enemies of Pakistan .....

For Deobands` unholy matrimony with the British , read this :
State of Confusion II

For The dirty role played by Deoband Ulema during Pakistan movement , see this :

aur phir doob mar ....
Stop lying not all deoband opposed Pakistan mr many supported its creation even those opposed after creation of Pakistan when people asked main deoband Molana in deoband about pakistan they said as its creation its protection is compulsory on all Muslim than in in 1945 a great gathering of sufis said even if Jinah now back off from creating Pakistan we would continue the struggle Mr stop telling half truth and your thread about Ulema and Pakistan clearly is bullshit written by a communist which is off course you and that is why you even try to distort Islam for promotion of failed theory of communism

Stop lying not all deoband opposed Pakistan mr many supported its creation even those opposed after creation of Pakistan when people asked main deoband Molana in deoband about pakistan they said as its creation its protection is compulsory on all Muslim than in in 1945 a great gathering of sufis said even if Jinah now back off from creating Pakistan we would continue the struggle Mr stop telling half truth and your thread about Ulema and Pakistan clearly is bullshit written by a communist which is off course you and that is why you even try to distort Islam for promotion of failed theory of communism

@Pak-one will be first to stab khanjar in your backside Shivaji style. He hate punjabis no matter which ones :D

Jhotay pe Khuda ki laanat ..... Deobandis were strongly opposed to the idea of creation of Pakistan ... this is an established historical fact ...... But then again , what have Mullahs got to do with facts and truth !!??

Last edited:
@Pak-one will be first to stab khanjar in your backside Shivaji style. He hate punjabis no matter which ones :D
My style of stabbing is not from behind but straight to the heart :D
Hanafi/deobandi punjabis are my brothers and comrades. But yea i am not a fan of ahle-bidat and ahle-khomenis, not just in punjab but every where.

Jhotay pe Khuda ki laanat ..... Deobandis were strongly opposed to the idea of creation of Pakistan ... this is an established historical fact ...... But then again , what have Mullahs got to do with facts and truth !!??
What are your views about maulana ashraf ali tanwi and shabir ahmad usmani?

What are your views about maulana ashraf ali tanwi and shabir ahmad usmani?

SOME+FAMOUS+READINGS+OF+EXPOSITION+FROM+GREAT+MUJADDITH'S+OF+DEOBAND+1+.jpg

SOME+FAMOUS+READINGS+OF+EXPOSITION+FROM+GREAT+MUJADDITH'S+OF+DEOBAND+2+.jpg

SOME+FAMOUS+READINGS+OF+EXPOSITION+FROM+GREAT+MUJADDITH'S+OF+DEOBAND+3+.jpg

For role of Ashraf Ali Thanvi and Shabbir Usmani in Pakistan Movement :

Last edited:
My style of stabbing is not from behind but straight to the heart :D
Hanafi/deobandi punjabis are my brothers and comrades. But yea i am not a fan of ahle-bidat and ahle-khomenis, not just in punjab but every where.
?

Im only half wahabi from my mother side, my father side is typical barelvi lol

No such thing as Deobandi sufis mullah saab. :lol:

Deobandis started tablighi movement in response to hindu's shuddi and sangathan movements. What were bareilwis doing?
Deobandis participated in khilafat movement. Your bareilwis/bidatis didnt.
Deobandis launched jihad against british in frontier. Your bareilwis didnt.
Deoband started tehreek reshmi rumaal against british, what were your bareilwis doing?
Deoband produced khaksar tehreek.
Sir syed ahmad khan and raza ahmad khan bareilwi were agents of british. The best scholar bareilwis have ever produced is sir zahid hamid , the red topi.
Aligarh asked muslims to accept british as their masters. Deoband asked them to fight british imperialism

They fought a futile battle against the British while the "agents of the British" like Sir Syed Ahmed Khan and Raza Ahmed hopped along, saved countless Muslim lives, empowered the Muslims and sowed the seeds of the Pakistan Movement.

Mr yes many in Deoband were opposed to but many also supported it and same situation was in all other sects

No such thing as Deobandi sufis mullah saab. :lol:
I am not talking about Deobandi Sufis I am talking about Sufis and also their are deobandi sufis if you don't know many of them follow different sufis branch and have pretty much same views on many things only differ in few views but this was talk for deobandis before laughing search on them before talking I have done my research

LOL what kind of debauchery is this. :rofl:

Did you expect any better from "Hakeem ul Ummah" of Deoband TTP scum :lol:.......??

Mr yes many in Deoband were opposed to but many also supported it and same situation was in all other sects

The rising popularity of Muslim League shattered the confidence of other parties , They became restless , and Maulana Madani(Rector of Dar ul Uloom Deoband and president of Jamiat e Ulema e Hind) called a meeting (Sept 1945) . The meeting was attended by over 150 delegates from different parties and they decided to oppose the League`s Agenda Tooth and Nail and formed a Muslim Parliamentary Board

(Deoband Ulemas Movement for freedom of India by Dr. Farhat Tabassum , p.158)

Shabbir Usmani along with a few other outcast Mullahs opposed Madani for personal reasons !!! But they did not count , neither in numbers , nor in influence or status !! Kuch samjhay bhai ?? Other than this , Majlis e Ahrar , Jamat e Islami , along with all other deoband organizations strongly opposed Pakistan Movement ... The Pro League Mullahs atay mein namak k barabar bantay hain bhai !!!!

Zindagee mein ek dafa to sach bol lo bhai ... Mar k Allah ko bhi munh dikhana hai k nahi ??

Did you expect any better from "Hakeem ul Ummah" of Deoband TTP scum :lol:.......??

The rising popularity of Muslim League shattered the confidence of other parties , They became restless , and Maulana Madani(Rector of Dar ul Uloom Deoband and president of Jamiat e Ulema e Hind) called a meeting (Sept 1945) . The meeting was attended by over 150 delegates from different parties and they decided to oppose the League`s Agenda Tooth and Nail and formed a Muslim Parliamentary Board

(Deoband Ulemas Movement for freedom of India by Dr. Farhat Tabassum , p.158)

Shabbir Usmani along with a few other outcast Mullahs opposed Madani for personal reasons !!! But they did not count , neither in numbers , nor in influence or status !! Kuch samjhay bhai ?? Other than this , Majlis e Ahrar , Jamat e Islami , along with all other deoband organizations strongly opposed Pakistan Movement ... The Pro League Mullahs atay mein namak k barabar bantay hain bhai !!!!

Zindagee mein ek dafa to sach bol lo bhai ... Mar k Allah ko bhi munh dikhana hai k nahi ??
You proved you are a liar and a fraud Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani and Mufti Muhammad Shafi and others with them supported Pakistan and not for personal reasons Mr and yes nothing good is expected from you the follower of kufr communism and traitor of RASOOL SAW many Sufis also supported Pakistan movement

You proved you are a liar and a fraud Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani and Mufti Muhammad Shafi and others with them supported Pakistan and not for personal reasons Mr and yes nothing good is expected from you the follower of kufr communism and traitor of RASOOL SAW many Sufis also supported Pakistan movement

Shabbir Ahmed Usmani had left Deoband in 1927 to follow Maulana Anwar Shah Kashmiri to Dhabeel , but returned to Deoband in 1935 as patron of the Darul `Uloom Deoband . Serious differences soon emerged between him and others at the school , especially Maulana Madani . Shortly after Madani was imprisoned , crisis reached a peak . Madani used his influence and Usmani along with Mufti Muhammad Shafi were forced to resign in 1942 (for the details of these differences , see Maktubat e Madani I , 331-335 , 346-356)

Now who is a liar my friend ?? ......... :coffee:

Shabbir Ahmed Usmani had left Deoband in 1927 to follow Maulana Anwar Shah Kashmiri to Dhabeel , but returned to Deoband in 1935 as patron of the Darul `Uloom Deoband . Serious differences soon emerged between him and others at the school , especially Maulana Madani . Shortly after Madani was imprisoned , crisis reached a peak . Madani used his influence and Usmani along with Mufti Muhammad Shafi were forced to resign in 1942 (for the details of these differences , see Maktubat e Madani I , 331-335 , 346-356)

Now who is a liar my friend ?? ......... :coffee:
Still it doesn't show they did it for personal reasons stop lying Mr they supported Pakistan and many Ulema from other sects also supported Pakistan stop telling your lies you are nothing but a failed communist full of lies and half truth

Back
Top Bottom