What's new

Pakistani's Sympathizing with Terrorism

Still it doesn't show they did it for personal reasons stop lying Mr they supported Pakistan and many Ulema from other sects also supported Pakistan stop telling your lies you are nothing but a failed communist full of lies and half truth

Yes it does . Read it again ...... ;).. But to be a Mullah , you have to be a liar and a hypocrite first ..... So I can understand your position .....

My style of stabbing is not from behind but straight to the heart :D
Hanafi/deobandi punjabis are my brothers and comrades. But yea i am not a fan of ahle-bidat and ahle-khomenis, not just in punjab but every where.

Wait, didn't we Punjabis supposedly brainwash Pak Pashtuns to reject Afghanistan? What's with the change of heart now?

The simple answer to anyone who supports the TTP should be life-imprisonment/death. But then again, our politicians are too busy sucking up Dollars to care. Once their term is over they'll over to France and Dubai to live in their mahals, and then the next set of kanjars will take seat in the government.

@Azlan Haider
Your sir syed baba was loyal to british during 1857 war. He was munshi of east india company. He asked indian muslims to loyally serve british empire.
He was a kafir as he refused the existence of jinns and angels

Last edited:
@Azlan Haider
Your sir syed baba was loyal to british during 1857 war. He was munshi of east india company. He asked indian muslims to be loyally serve british empire.
He was a kafir as he refused the existence of
jin and Angels.

But mohajirs want us the indigenous people of pakistan to treat their bhayya figures of UP and Bihar like this sir syed khan as our leader, this is mohajir imperialism and nothing else.

@Azlan Haider
Your sir syed baba was loyal to british during 1857 war. He was munshi of east india company. He asked indian muslims to be loyally serve british empire.
He was a kafir as he refused the existence of
jin and Angels.

It is not for you or any one else to decide who is kafir and who is not ...That is the real problem with your Khariji sect .... Whatever his religion or sect , Sir Syed Ahmed Khan alone did for the Muslims of Sub Continent what all the Mullahs combined would not be able to do till "Yaum e Qayamat " ......

:D
Wait, didn't we Punjabis supposedly brainwash Pak Pashtuns to reject Afghanistan? What's with the change of heart now?

The simple answer to anyone who supports the TTP should be life-imprisonment/death. But then again, our politicians are too busy sucking up Dollars to care. Once their term is over they'll over to France and Dubai to live in their mahals, and then the next set of kanjars will take seat in the government.

His siniester motives are completly different, Afghani-one want us to fight esch other ;)

Oh shut up. What mohajir? They're as much Pakistani as anyone else

No they ridicule punjabis of pakistan on every forum, they are biggest haters of punjabi language , punjabi culture and punjabi people, I know them very well, I am not infected by Stockholm syndrome yet.

It is not for you or any one else to decide who is kafir and who is not ...That is the real problem with your Khariji sect .... Whatever his religion or sect , Sir Syed Ahmed Khan alone did for the Muslims of Sub Continent what all the Mullahs combined would not be able to do till "Yaum e Qayamat " ......
You are still living in mutala-e-pakistan world. Why muslim leagui leaders were recieving sir/knighthood title from british sarkar and none of them went to jail?.
In 1906 muslim league was founded to please and serve british raj and prove to them that indian muslims are loyal to british raj. The chaplosi worked, in 1947 british raj awarded nawabs, sardars, chauhdries, khans, pirs and wadairas of muslim league with pakistan.

You are still living in mutala-e-pakistan world. Why muslim leagui leaders were recieving sir/knighthood title from british sarkar and none of them went to jail?.
In 1906 muslim league was founded to please and serve british raj and prove to them that indian muslims are loyal to british raj. The chaplosi worked, in 1947 british raj awarded nawabs, sardars, chauhdries, khans, pirs and wadairas of muslim league with pakistan.

I don`t need to learn history of Pakistan from a hopeless Afghan !!!

whatever it was, non of them were involved in the murders of 60,000 innocent pakistanis & its armed forces?
so dont just trun & twist, to prove TTp dogs right
no you cant?

They even begged the Brits not to leave.

Back
Top Bottom