What's new

Pakistani's Sympathizing with Terrorism

For me pakistani rupees with photo of jinnah baba are more important than ghairat !!.
Ghairat is money, money is ghairat

Yeah we know that .. Afghans like you would do ANY THING for money ... ;)

I kiss pakistani currency notes with jinnah photo on it...it is proof of my loyalty to pakistan

You dont go to hell for not paying taxes and duties. Tax is sood and it is haraam
some sunny sunday you ill get your rewards , i mean kicked out forever from the pakland of mine ?

Whats wrong in living as parasite in pakistan?
Its fun, i am not paying taxes and i smuggle goods to my country.
wrora, we may have our differences but kindly refrain from using sarcasm at the cost of our pride, I know we dont agree on alot of things but sarcasm of this kind reflects bad on all of us, you are free to call me anything and disagree with me in any way you like and I will definitely do the same to you but I dont want any outsider to make a regrettable judgment of our kind....
Khuday pa Aman

images
JuD holds funeral prayer for OBL

In fact, most pictures of crying wahabi Pakistanis posted in this thread are of JuD members mourning OBL

Ahle-hadith in my opinion are most broad-minded, bareilvis/ahle-bidat are bigots while deobandis are in the middle.....Link of jihadism with deoband is very old. Shah waliullah invitation to abdali, shah ismael and syed ahmad's jihad in frontier, faraizi movement, hindostani fanatics etc

Barelvis bigots? Yes right....Name me terrorist groups that have come from the Barelvis and do the despicable deeds that Deobandi organisations do. Deobandi rooted terrorist movements are too numerous e.g. Sipah-e-sahaba, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, Harkat- all factions (turned guns on Pakistan after Kashmir), TTP, Lashkar-e-Islam, Ahrar-al-hind etc.

Deobandis started tablighi movement in response to hindu's shuddi and sangathan movements. What were bareilwis doing?
Deobandis participated in khilafat movement. Your bareilwis/bidatis didnt.
Deobandis launched jihad against british in frontier. Your bareilwis didnt.
Deoband started tehreek reshmi rumaal against british, what were your bareilwis doing?
Deoband produced khaksar tehreek.
Sir syed ahmad khan and raza ahmad khan bareilwi were agents of british. The best scholar bareilwis have ever produced is sir zahid hamid , the red topi.
Aligarh asked muslims to accept british as their masters. Deoband asked them to fight british imperialism

I find it hilarious you talk about the khilafat movement, which itself had many Deobandi alims turn their back on! Of the names of famous Deoband alims who opposed it are Maulana Habib-ur Rehman Ludhianvi, Maulana Mazhar Ali Azhar, Maulana Zafar Ali Khan, Chaudhry Afzal Haq, Syed Ata Ullah Shah Bukhari. They all formed their own party.

Do you know Alamah Iqbal also opposed the khilafat, as did the father of the nation Muhummad Ali Jinnah?

Chagatai Khan: Jinnah, Imam Ahmed Raza Khan Barelvi & Deoband.

What of the likes of highest ranking Deobandi alims like Maulana Hussain Ahmad Madni who advocated sticking with India!!! You also had Maulana Azad issuing fatwas to support the Congress party. Deobandi alims even reasoned saying that the Muslims of UP and Bihar had more in common with the Hindus of the region than they had with the Pakhtuns and Baluch of what is now Pakistan. Recent events say quite the opposite wouldn't you say?

Vastanvi is the rightful heir of the Deobandi tradition : Tanweer Alam, News - India Today

You point one finger, many can be pointed to you.

As for the rest.

Deobandi rooted terrorists have blown up Pakistan's infrastructure
Deobandi rooted terrorists have raped young girls in the name of "nikkah"
Deobandi rooted terrorists have killed Pakistani army soldiers
Deobandi rooted terrorists have blown up masjids belonging to other Muslims
Deobandi rooted terrorists have declared war on the state and are open rebels
Deobandi rooted terrorists have slaughtered innocent market folk
Deobandi rooted terrorists have tried to destroy the tombs of Allah's friends
Deobandi rooted terrorists have aided and abetted terrorist murderers from other countries e.g. Uzbeks, Arabs
Deobandi rooted terrorists have destroyed schools and hospitals
Deobandi rooted terrorists have banned polio drops for children, leading to the deaths of many

There is not a crime under the sun these savages haven't done and you talk about the past. Let's speak about the present shall we?

I like moderate Deobandis like maulana tariq jameel etc who advocate unity and not tension.

Last edited:
All Deobandiz are terrorists to the core. They're basically Wahabist loyalists. They've innovated a million ways to blow everyone else that doesn't comply to their Saudi masters.

True definition of a terrorist? Wahabo-Deobandi. No doubt about it!

Barelvis bigots? Yes right....Name me terrorist groups that has come from the Barelvis and does the despicable deeds that Deobandi organisations do. Deobandi rooted terrorist movements are too numerous e.g. Sipah-e-sahaba, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, Harkat- all factions (turned guns on Pakistan after Kashmir), TTP, Lashkar-e-Islam, Ahrar-al-hind etc.

I find it hilarious you talk about the khilafat movement, which itself had many Deobandi alims turn their back on! Of the names of famous Deoband alims who opposed it are Maulana Habib-ur Rehman Ludhianvi, Maulana Mazhar Ali Azhar, Maulana Zafar Ali Khan, Chaudhry Afzal Haq, Syed Ata Ullah Shah Bukhari. Do you know Alamah Iqbal also opposed the khilafat, as did the father of the nation Muhummad Ali Jinnah?

Chagatai Khan: Jinnah, Imam Ahmed Raza Khan Barelvi & Deoband.

What of the likes of highest ranking Deobandi alims like Maulana Hussain Ahmad Madni who advocated sticking with India!!! You also had Maulana Azad issuing fatwas to support the Congress party. Deobandi alims even reasoned saying that the Muslims of UP and Bihar had more in common with the Hindus of the region than they had with the Pakhtuns and Baluch of what is now Pakistan. Recent events say quite opposite wouldn't you say?

Vastanvi is the rightful heir of the Deobandi tradition : Tanweer Alam, News - India Today

You point one finger, many can be pointed to you.

As for the rest.

Deobandi rooted terrorists have blown up Pakistan's infrastructure
Deobandi rooted terrorists have raped young girls in the name of "nikkah"
Deobandi rooted terrorists have killed Pakistani army soldiers
Deobandi rooted terrorists have blown up masjids belonging to other Muslims
Deobandi rooted terrorists have declared war on the state and are open rebels
Deobandi rooted terrorists have slaughtered innocent market folk
Deobandi rooted terrorists have tried to destroy the tombs of Allah's friends
Deobandi rooted terrorists have aided and abetted terrorist murderers from other countries e.g. Uzbeks, Arabs
Deobandi rooted terrorists have destroyed schools and hospitals
Deobandi rooted terrorists have banned polio drops for children, leading to the deaths of many

There is not a crime under the sun these savages haven't done and you talk about the past. Let's speak about the present shall we?

I like moderate Deobandis like maulana tariq jameel etc who advocate unity and not tension.
[/quote]

My style of stabbing is not from behind but straight to the heart :D
Hanafi/deobandi punjabis are my brothers and comrades. But yea i am not a fan of ahle-bidat and ahle-khomenis, not just in punjab but every where.
Braelvi also follow Hanfi madhab..This hate and bigotry against different sects would lead you nowhere. If you cannot tolerate your own sects then what tolerance non Muslims or non religious should expect from you?

All Deobandiz are terrorists to the core. They're basically Wahabist loyalists. They've innovated a million ways to blow everyone else that doesn't comply to their Saudi masters.

True definition of a terrorist? Wahabo-Deobandi. No doubt about it!

Well bro I find it outrageous and cheeky that anyone has the gall to level stupid accusations and those to from many years ago, whilst their co-school of thought comrades blow up everything in sight.

You're right about their terrorism. Never in Pakistan's 60 years have we seen the level of terrorism these savages have bought down on Pakistan.

Let them say "Ahle biddah", heck let them rant all day long at the top of their voices. Their actions now are judged and the only conclusion that can be reached is that they are "Ahle Shaytaan". The filthy Kwarij that the Rasool(saws) foretold us of. They have the EXACT same attributes. Our future generations will also come to know of them through the horrid acts they commit.

Last edited:
Do you know Alamah Iqbal also opposed the khilafat, as did the father of the nation Muhummad Ali Jinnah?

What most of the people do not realize is the fact that Khilafat Movement was started on sectarian basis basically , later on supported by different politicians (and some Mullahs) for political purposes . Maulana Abdul Bari founded "Bazm e Sufiya e Hind" in 1913 which was active against the Wahabis , who were demolishing holy shrines in Hijaz (Mecca/Medina) , and supported the Sunni Ottoman caliphate against Wahabis . Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar and Maulana Shaukat Ali , the leading figures of Khilafat movement , "came" from his Madrassah e Nizami . Sir Agha Khan and Sir Ibrahim Harun Jafar joined the Movement later for political gains .

The views of Iqbal on Khilafat movement (which they dont tell us in Pak studies) were very negative . Allama Muhammad Iqbal came to know that his nephew(Sheikh Ijaz) was willing to join Khilafat Movement , He wrote to his brother , Sheikh Ata Muhammad (father of Ijaz), on Dec 14 1921 :

"........ Members of Khilafat committee are not trustworthy always , they might appear to be passionate Muslims , but in reality are "brothers of Satan(devil)" . That is why I resigned from the post of secretary Punjab of khilafat movement . The reasons behind my resignation should not be made public , if I did that , people would be really shocked ."

I think time for mods to run operation cleanup. Too much of firka bazi.

Back
Top Bottom