What's new

Pakistanis suck up to Middle Easterners

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are one heck of a spin master Jana...Have to give it to you..you start with the rant of Hindus are going there for work and Benny debunked you ,you came up with another theory:)

NO theory. Indians here were claiming that Pakistanis go to ME, Saudi, Gulf for becoming Arabs, where as my point was if so then Indians (Hindus, Muslim, Christians, whatever follow that) going to Arab countries would be tantamount to becoming Arabs?????

Demographics Of Indians In UAE

By 1999, the population of Indian migrants in the UAE, which stood at 170,000 in 1975, was at 750,000.[7] The estimated population of Indians in the UAE as of 2008 is over one million. A majority of Indians in the UAE (approximately 35%) are from the southern state of Kerala, followed by migrants from Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goa.[7] The majority of Indians were Sunni Muslims (56%), followed by Christians (26%) and Hindus (16%).

Indians in the United Arab Emirates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@ JANA
Educate yourself. And oh yes its Wiki.. so its BS...

Thats what I thought...I looked at the passenger list of the recent plane crash in India where the plane was coming from Dubai to India the passengers were almost exclusively Muslim.

So much for majority Indian "Hindus" going to the ME!

So who is denying that ??? I know people there started from small labourers to high end jobs. Thats how they establish themselves in these rich lands.

I think you are not getting my point. My point is everyone flock to these countries for money and doing some progress viz a viz financial status

No No No its not like that all the time.

Consider yourself as a master degree holder, would you be taking a job as laborer and climbing the ladder.

For example ..Jobs are there for the people who are eligible for that..starting from construction company labourers from a country to the construction company owner of the same country.

Saudis, an alien breed indeed. Some of them not all, alot of them are very nice like you and I. Some are born @$$ freaks. Try dealing with their customs officers. I was travelling once to Bahrain via Saudi by road, and this customs officer while holding my cousins passport in his hands asked for the women that the passport belonged to, and guess what she was 7 years old at that time.

Similar thing happens to my mom also when she visited my dad in Saudi..she was having a cross in her bag to give it to my dad. ..and when one customs official saw that when they check her bag they destroyed it :angry:

NO theory. Indians here were claiming that Pakistanis go to ME, Saudi, Gulf for becoming Arabs, where as my point was if so then Indians (Hindus, Muslim, Christians, whatever follow that) going to Arab countries would be tantamount to becoming Arabs?????

No .no one said this..but I read lots of people here saying including you saying that you were Arab decedents and many more people here saying that you guys are loved by the Arabs.it is what we are countering ..but have to say some saner members are here who very well know how Pakistanis are treated there :cheers:

Similar thing happens to my mom also when she visited my dad in Saudi..she was having a cross in her bag to give it to my dad. ..and when one customs official saw that when they check her bag they destroyed it :angry:

Yup, there is a reason we call Saudi's jangli... Mental, illetrate @$$hats... I would hate to work for one, would end up driving my boot up his/her backside.

No No No its not like that all the time.

Consider yourself as a master degree holder, would you be taking a job as laborer and climbing the ladder.

For example ..Jobs are there for the people who are eligible for that..starting from construction company labourers from a country to the construction company owner of the same country.

I agree that is also the reality. That is a small side of the entire saga. Most of those going there are almost illiterate, lacking either job opportunities or getting less pay in their own country. Similarly many educated people who find it more beneficial to work even as a labourer in these lands because the payback is higher, do go there.

I have no issue with any kind of job they take up there be it of labourer or of a CEO :) because work is work and there should be no shame in earning with honesty.

No .no one said this..but I read lots of people here saying including you saying that you were Arab decedents and many more people here saying that you guys are loved by the Arabs.it is what we are countering ..but have to say some saner members are here who very well know how Pakistanis are treated there :cheers:

:what::what::what: please prove where did i say that ???????

All i said that there is a proper system of blood lineage. And for becoming an Arab, Only being Muslim is NOT enough.

I dont know who are these guys who say that Arabs or Aliens love us??

Nobody loves anyone but own interests simple as that.

yes you can say that being Muslims we might feel sorry for each other in time of some disaster or calamity just like all human being.

I agree that is also the reality. That is a small side of the entire saga. Most of those going there are almost illiterate, lacking either job opportunities or getting less pay in their own country. Similarly many educated people who find it more beneficial to work even as a labourer in these lands because the payback is higher, do go there.

I have no issue with any kind of job they take up there be it of labourer or of a CEO :) because work is work and there should be no shame in earning with honesty.

I dont agree with that, maybe its true for others but when considering that almost half of Indians who goes to middle east are from my state and my state having a literacy rate of more than 90%. Its wrong to say most of them are illiterate.

literacy rate of kerala - Google Search

You wont believe it that there were actual arab populated cities in central asia. And also I was once listening to a program on GEO where this historian mentioned and a major chunk of the population in Punjab can trace their roots to balad Al Sham. That is what is Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Iraq, and Jordan valley. And also there are countless other races that live in Pakistan, that can easily include, Afghani, Iranian, Arabs, Turks, and races that came from our eastern borders. And also Europeans.

:what::what::what: please prove where did i say that ???????

All i said that there is a proper system of blood lineage. And for becoming an Arab, Only being Muslim is NOT enough.

I dont know who are these guys who say that Arabs or Aliens love us??

Nobody loves anyone but own interests simple as that.

yes you can say that being Muslims we might feel sorry for each other in time of some disaster or calamity just like all human being.

Over 13,000 posts i finally agree with one of your statements,the bolded part..and come on Jana you said in many posts in this forum that you guys are from Arab decedents when discussing about your Indian blood lines ..don't deny that :no: ..and being muslim you will feel sorry for what happen in middle east..but are you sure they have the same feelings towards you?? ;)

I dont agree with that, maybe its true for others but when considering that almost half of Indians who goes to middle east are from my state and my state having a literacy rate of more than 90%. Its wrong to say most of them are illiterate.

literacy rate of kerala - Google Search

Cant say about one state of India but on the whole its otherway round. Above all in India and Pakistan the criteria for being literate is that the one who can read or write his/her name is considered as one.

Please read the following. Its the same for Pakistan too.

Indian group presents petition to Singh

By Joe Avancena

DAMMAM – The Indian community in the Eastern Province, through the India Fraternity Forum (IFF), the largest social group supporting and providing welfare programs for Indian expatriates, has presented a 16-point petition to visiting Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
The petition was forwarded to Talmiz Ahmad, the Indian Ambassador to Saudi Arabia. Nameer Odungat, media coordinator of the Indian Fraternity Forum, said the petition was also faxed to the PMO in New Delhi.
Some of the demands of the Indian Fraternity Forum, which has a large membership of Indian expatriates, are:
u Despite a ban on the deployment of Indian women to work as housemaids, the fake recruitment of Indian women who travel to Sri Lanka, obtain Sri Lankan passports and are then deployed to Saudi Arabia and other GCC states continues to victimize housemaids less than 40 years old. This illegal practice is perpetrated by Indian immigration officials.
u The trafficking of illiterate Indians should be stopped. Many poor and uneducated Indians are brought with the help of agents to Qatar with permanent visas and later relocated to Saudi Arabian desert areas through visit visas to work as shepherds without the benefit of a vacation for many years.
u Many Indian drivers are being forced by their employers to drive even though they do not possess a valid driving license.
u Indian embassies in the Gulf should monitor and provide legal assistance to Indian workers who have no residence permits, have not been paid salaries, and whose work permits were canceled by employers preventing them from securing other employment. The embassies should see to it that these workers are repatriated to India.

u It is a common business practice in Saudi Arabia to freeze sponsorship (Uroob). As a result many Indians cannot go to other Gulf countries. The Indian embassy or consulate should provide guidelines and procedures before a sponsor freezes his sponsorship.
u Like Indian schools, Indian hospitals should also be opened in Saudi Arabia and other GCC states.

u Suffrage should be extended to all expatriate Indians. The IFF has been fighting in Indian high courts demanding that suffrage be extended to expatriate Indians.
u Indian prisoners who have completed their jail terms should be released.
u An Indian consulate should be established in Dammam or Al-Khobar in the Eastern Province.
Basheer Engappuzha, IFF coordinator for Saudi Arabia, said Prime Minister Singh should show his sincerity in resolving these issues. – SG

Saudi Gazette - Indian group presents petition to Singh

The Pan-ISlamic Delusional mindset of Pakistan which forces Pakistanis to become more concerned for the problems which are faced by the delusional concept of Ummah rather than their own problems is just simply amazing & ironic, Whats the point in becoming Pak-rabs when its the arabs who are the biggest financiers of physical & ideological massacre of this country of ours? Can't we have our house in order rather than searching solution of Problems faced by our delusional Ummah?? Do you people really think that they care about this Islamic Brotherhood

Palestinians are been oppressed no doubt but who cares about them when this very own country is in a mess which has taken lives of 30,000 people?

We must stop acting like Pak-rabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom