What's new

Pakistanis Happier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good and we try to get more n more or try to change the current situation which leads us to unhappy life..

Trying hard to achieve your goals does not mean that you disregard what GOD has awarded you in your life so far. So always aim for the top but be happy from whatever you have achieved so far as those were what you desired and prayed once.

Trying hard to achieve your goals does not mean that you disregard what GOD has awarded you in your life so far. So always aim for the top but be happy from whatever you have achieved so far as those were what you desired and prayed once.

This is theory of self destruction on progress as there is saying "Himmat-e-Mardaan, Madad-e-khuda".. I disapprove it for myself

that only the one i could say loudly or i would also get banned for that so cheers :pakistan:

You've already said it, & I wouldn't be surprised if you get banned enough soon. So cheers.

just few months ago when i created similar thread, criticized that thread heavily :lol:

see today Times of India reporting the same thing :rofl:

like Areesh said... in the first page

It is their resiliency dear. Whining all the time isn't in the nature of a Pakistani. :)

may be they didnt know the meaning of thriving..Chinese are not happy, Indians and BD are also not happy, what is with Pakistan that they are thriving

You indinas are so fu*king jealous, that is one reason you pple will never be happy. Yes we may not know the meaning of thriving, but we know how to be happy despite all the problems.

You indinas are so fu*king jealous, that is one reason you pple will never be happy. Yes we may not know the meaning of thriving, but we know how to be happy despite all the problems.

no body here thinks even abt u ppl...only few incidents let us to think abt u.;).......
anyway,we r not happy coz we have got best neighborhood and due to some future securing plans:lol:

I thought you were a guy, but by the looks of your avatar - you are on gender reassignment.

i think he is playing failed tactic by pissing off pakistan by his half nude model pix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom