What's new

Pakistanis freak out over Islamabad U exhibit showing Israeli culture

thanks I'll keep that up.now go poke in your own matters.
isnt it funny that half of my family members have hazara origins and live side by side with shias while an indian is giving me a lecture about not killing them,makes perfect sense.
oh plz you dont have the right to say anything about sikhs does it, the worst treatment to them was done in your country, lets not remind you the massacre again.

you are hilarious. you are advocating an indian about co existence with other religions.

:rofl:

let me give you a hint. Pakistan was formed BECAUSE some..some muslims from India could not live in the same country with hindus, muslims, buddhists, sikhs, christians, jains, and other fringe religions.

read it again, please ! thank you.

you are hilarious. you are advocating an indian about co existence with other religions.

let me give you a hint. Pakistan was formed BECAUSE some..some muslims from India could not live in the same country with hindus, muslims, buddhists, sikhs, christians, jains, and other fringe religions.

Yes we don't want to live with muslims spying and loyal to hindus. BTW Kashmir insurgency is a example for you argument.

This was a UN organized cultural event, any country's stall can be put up even if Pakistan recognizes it or not. The students were Pakistanis and belonged to that university. If anyone who has to be prosecuted, its those Jamiat students cum terrorists who accused these students of being zionist supporters.
Holding such booth for Israel strongly contradicts with Pakistan internal and foreign policies. We don't recognize State of Israel and condemn any kind of social and political memes of Israel within Pakistan's territory. And to Islamophobes ! Please don't burn your brain cells in relating every issue to Islam.

Pakistani people are the dumbest you can find on this planet, they dont want to learn about the people they dont like, they consider Jews their enemy yet they dont want to learn anything about their enemy. how would they fight the jews if they know nothing about them.

so son what do you want to do when you grow up
I want to finght Jews
how would you know who is a jew
I dont know, never seen'em, never read about'em, never been to their exhibitions

duh
Holding such booth for Israel strongly contradicts with Pakistan internal and foreign policies. We don't recognize State of Israel and condemn any kind of social and political memes of Israel within Pakistan's territory. And to Islamophobes ! Please don't burn your brain cells in relating every issue to Islam.

and surprisingly when when they used to live or I should say "coexist" the muslim happen to be the only victims of hindu atrocities.
why shouldnt I advocate an Indian about it when their coexistence record is quite pathetic.

and surprisingly when when they used to live or I should say "coexist" the muslim happen to be the only victims of hindu atrocities.
why shouldnt I advocate an Indian about it when their coexistence record is quite pathetic.

Because you're a pakistani muslim ?

Because of all the people in the world, you have no right to ask this question to anybody except IS, boko haram and the likes ?

because you have to quote 12 year old incidents, 30 year old incidents in india while you act nonchalant about what is happening to minorities in pakistan today ? that makes your question a troll like question? you finger pointing at india becomes a joke ?

reasonable ?

Desi girls just faint. The gori girl is still talking. Anyway, I have yet to see a desi girl like Ellen Ripley from the Alien movies. 8-)

Lol@desi Wrong Turn. I think we can do a Pakistani version as well. I'm not sure what region we could set it in. :woot:

An Aliens reference.

I have a serious man crush on you man :3

Aaaahhh Model United Nations....good times....good times indeed ! :)

My team represented Spain once upon a time in a MUN but I can't recall if there was an Israel representation there or not !

Fun fact: My university won the world MUN representing Israel.

I don't recall any Pakistani who publicly condemned Arabs for seeking to kill Jewish babies, do you?

"We are Pakistanis and thus we lack the courage to stand up to the mob."

So how many Israeli babies have Palestinians killed? We have seen your actions in Gaza, very anti-semitic indeed.

So how many Israeli babies have Palestinians killed? We have seen your actions in Gaza, very anti-semitic indeed.
The moment terrorists employ civilians as shields they have degraded them from protected humans to military equipment. Such action is against international law and if you want it stopped the solution is to criticize and prosecute Palestinian leaders for employing such tactics. Once they are made unwelcome in Pakistan and denounced by Pakistan's delegation at the U.N. they may get the message.

The moment terrorists employ civilians as shields they have degraded them from protected humans to military equipment. Such action is against international law and if you want it stopped the solution is to criticize and prosecute Palestinian leaders for employing such tactics. Once they are made unwelcome in Pakistan and denounced by Pakistan's delegation at the U.N. they may get the message.

Lol, do you know what international law is? Stealing land, stealing houses and destroying houses , killing civilians, torturing, setting up concentration camps, using outlawed weapons, kidnapping, abuse and murder and genocide is against international law. You only have one moral avenue and that is live peacefully with the Palestinians, it is quite simple to do. If you think you can be protected for ever by the Zion Americans then keep dreaming, for the world is dynamic and who knows what the future holds tomorrow.

Last edited:
Lol, do you know what international law is? Stealing land -
I understand Pakistan has a great problem with land theft. That doesn't mean Israel has such issues.

You're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. Where the Israel-Arab conflict is concerned Pakistanis labor under many misconceptions and falsehoods. This is not by accident or neglect but by design: link. So you really can't trust your own opinion here, since your mind has been deliberately poisoned as a matter of public policy. To change that - for your voice to have moral weight, rather than slaving to the will of others, you're going to have to fight for greater freedom of speech in Pakistan.

I understand Pakistan has a great problem with land theft. That doesn't mean Israel has such issues.

You're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. Where the Israel-Arab conflict is concerned Pakistanis labor under many misconceptions and falsehoods. This is not by accident or neglect but by design: link. So you really can't trust your own opinion here, since your mind has been deliberately poisoned as a matter of public policy. To change that - for your voice to have moral weight, rather than slaving to the will of others, you're going to have to fight for greater freedom of speech in Pakistan.

I am free in Pakistan, free to live peacefully, free to express my opinions , free to work , free to protect my house and my family- these are the values Israelis do not hold for the Palestinians and the rights Palestinians do not have. Israel is an apartheid state and like the previous South African apartheid state you can change your ways. Your greed will be your downfall take heed now, make peace , just take that step because you can't stop the inevitable, you the sun god worshippers of Egypt who were banished by the Egyptians when your Sun God Worshipping King Akhenaton died. That is the fact.

Back
Top Bottom