What's new

Pakistanis becoming less Anti-Indian, but do Indians reciprocate?

Of all the samples provided, I can say that one or (perhaps) two are worthy of consideration. The rest either have some basis in fact, or are incomplete because of being out of context.

The first example is a particularly obnoxious inclusion. Muslims of Punjab have vivid collective memories of Sikha-Shahi. Better not tout it as an example. It is a statement of fact. Mosques were turned into Gurduwaras and stables. Taxes were arbitrary and rapacious.

That would be the same if we are asking about the part you control. We mostly don't & honestly couldn't care less about it. However the part that we do have is going nowhere and it will go nowhere regardless of how much you obsess about it.

One day people in India will curse Nehru for his short-sightedness. That is all I am going to say on this.

Try writing this:

We have nothing to do with Kashmir.

Make us :)

One day people in India will curse Nehru for his short-sightedness. That is all I am going to say on this.

They already do, just not in the way you like. In any case, that does not constitute much of a plan.

They already do, just not in the way you like. In any case, that does not constitute much of a plan.

Not a plan. Just a forecast and for the reasons I have noted before. Irrelevant in this thread though.

Kashmir valley is a natural part of Pakistan in terms of Geography but Jammu is not and Ladakh is different.

the issue here is the safety of the minorities,the way whoever it was allowed tribesmen to rape/pillage/murder civilians in upper Kashmir is very very bad,Jinnah's vision of a multicultural Islamic republic collapsed then and there.

But Pakistan tried to claim their Haq instead of peacefully negotiating the issue.

Patel/Rajaji were all supporters of giving Kashmir to Pakistan.

Kashmir valley is a natural part of Pakistan in terms of Geography but Jammu is not and Ladakh is different.

the issue here is the safety of the minorities,the way whoever it was allowed tribesmen to rape/pillage/murder civilians in upper Kashmir is very very bad,Jinnah's vision of a multicultural Islamic republic collapsed then and there.

But Pakistan tried to claim their Haq instead of peacefully negotiating the issue.

Patel/Rajaji were all supporters of giving Kashmir to Pakistan.

How ? :what:

Chak banu Pakistan has nothing to offer that would make indians reconsider their opinions on Pakistan.

When was fhe the last time Pakistan achieved anything in medical science or technology ?

@Chak Bamu

You still haven't given your opinion on what it is exactly that Pakistan wants from India. What is it that we can realistically do that someone reasonable like you will think is fair & equitable.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have nothing to do with Rapes in India

We have nothing to do with Moaists

We have nothing to do with IPL corruption

We have nothing to do with MMS appointment.

What does any of this have to do with anything being discussed on this thread ?

Should i list down all of Pakistan's problems on this thread ?

Stick to the topic .

The only issue,I see is that Ladakh doesn't belong to Kashmir valley.

Take a look at the Geography.

Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir Valley are all different divisions. They have very little in common with each other though some idiotic ancestors of ours did decide to club it into one state.

I still didn't understand the point on Kashmir that you made earlier .I have seen the map , but don't get your point. Please explain if you do.

Chak banu Pakistan has nothing to offer that would make indians reconsider their opinions on Pakistan.

When was fhe the last time Pakistan achieved anything in medical science or technology ?

Bhai aap ki kami thi, so woh bhi poori ho gaI.

If you have nothing positive to say, then why open your mouth? Arrogance is not a positive quality.

Let us leave this topic for now. I have confirmed my observation with a small sample of Indians on PDF. Mani Shankar Aiyar is onto something after all.

Thanks to those who showed empathy and flexibility. As for others, whatever you say, we are not backing down either. Arrogance vs. defiance. That is India vs. Pakistan as far as I can see. Good for South Asia.

What does any of this have to do with anything being discussed on this thread ?

Should i list down all of Pakistan's problems on this thread ?

Stick to the topic .

How? They really have no opinion on how anything can be done. They all fall back on maximalist positions & seem unwilling or unable to deconstruct & debate the issues. Those arguing for a more realistic solution are again unwilling to enunciate those positions for the most part (a few exceptions). Almost all these topics stick to generalities or quickly get down to a slug-fest.

"Rapes" in India is just natural progression.

Pakistanis becoming less anti-Indian?..I would say action speaks louder than words and till date action on the ground has been '0' so Mr. useless Aiyar can just chillax

What proof can the Pakistanis put forth about them becoming less anti India? I do not believe this. Hatred is equal on both the sides. As far as Indians are concerned i can say that all will be good if Pakistan puts a full stop to exporting terror to India. This is the concern of every Indian and i hope Nawaz Sharif does something in this regard. The world at the moment doesn't believe in Pakistan so the onus is on you guys to perform and dismantle the terror infrastructure in your country.

Now on this, I can say "same to you". From our perspective India's obsession with Kashmir has to end.

The very fact that India will willing to convert LOC into IB and ready to leave out *** should be enough to understand the level of obsession India has with Kashmir.

Bhai aap ki kami thi, so woh bhi poori ho gaI.

If you have nothing positive to say, then why open your mouth? Arrogance is not a positive quality.

Let us leave this topic for now. I have confirmed my observation with a small sample of Indians on PDF. Mani Shankar Aiyar is onto something after all.

Thanks to those who showed empathy and flexibility. As for others, whatever you say, we are not backing down either. Arrogance vs. defiance. That is India vs. Pakistan as far as I can see. Good for South Asia.

Cb Saab,

Yeh Hamaare aapas ki baat,aap umar mein mujhse kaafi barhe hain,

Pakistan India ko kaise dekhta hain,in all truth everything.

Pakistan ko India se kya chahiye,zaroorat kya hain aur ichcha kya hain,

let it be one to one between us.

Back
Top Bottom