What's new

Pakistanis becoming less Anti-Indian, but do Indians reciprocate?

Pakistanis hate Indians. The end.

Bhai look at the thread title. I acknowledge the fact that many Pakistanis hate India. But the trend is against this established fact. For us India has become less important as an issue. Some of us are not obsessed with India any more.

Your rhetoric is pretty desperate in the finality of its pronouncements. What would happen if you stop hating India? Would you cease to exist? Or would you stop being Pakistani? Come on, get real. Pakistan and pakistanis are here to stay, irrespective of what India does, or does not do.

Bhai look at the thread title. I acknowledge the fact that many Pakistanis hate India. But the trend is against this established fact. For us India has become less important as an issue. Some of us are not obsessed with India any more.

Your rhetoric is pretty desperate in the finality of its pronouncements. What would happen if you stop hating India? Would you cease to exist? Or would you stop being Pakistani? Come on, get real. Pakistan and pakistanis are here to stay, irrespective of what India does, or does not do.

That's what I'm saying. EFF India.

We have enough of our own problems. And Pakistan itself is a very large country that we are now busier looking inwards rather than outwards.

So your last two points are valid in this regard. But the Pakistani population must also stay away from Geo's garbage (Aman ka Tamasha). We should look for Peace, not being a doormat.

Sorry to say but Indians don't care about Pakistan...so nothing surprising

Sorry to say but Indians don't care about Pakistan...so nothing surprising

:omghaha:

Yeah, and that is obviously why you are a member here and post regularly. Check the name of this forum. :omghaha:

You're embarassing yourself buddy. :lol:

:omghaha:

Yeah, and that is obviously why you are a member here and post regularly. Check the name of this forum. :omghaha:

You're embarassing yourself buddy. :lol:

many google searches for india related stuff ends up here

Check the name of this forum.

unofficially, this forum is called india rape forum, or india obsession froum

If pakistan had chosen arabic or farsi as their national language it would have been so much easier to sever ties. It's not to late to reconsider.

You are just being cussed on this. No one has accused the RSS of having a part in these attacks. No one.

10 accused in blast cases have RSS links: R.K. Singh | The Hindu
Union Home Secretary R.K. Singh said on Tuesday that at least 10 people having close links with the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and its affiliated organisations were named accused in various acts of terror across India.

Let me guess?.....you want to get semantic and point out that "having close links" somehow exonerates the RSS and its just by sheer coincidence that 10 different people linked to "hindu terror" where all "ex" members of these groups.

Mr. Singh said Sunil Joshi [now dead], who worked for the RSS in Dewas and Mhow from the 1990s to 2003, was involved in the Samjhauta Express and Ajmer Sharif Dargah blasts.

An RSS ‘pracharak,’ Sandeep Dange, wanted by the National Investigation Agency (NIA), was an accused in the two blasts and the one at Mecca Masjid in Hyderabad.

Lokesh Sharma, Rajender alias Samunder and Kamal Chouhan, now in jail for their involvement in the Samjhauta Express and Mecca Masjid blasts, were closely linked to the RSS. While Lokesh was its ‘nagar karyavahak’ (city functionary) in Deogarh, Rajendra was ‘varg vistarak’ (an important propagandist position). Ramji Kalsangra, who is also wanted for the Samjhauta Express and Mecca Masjid blasts, was an RSS associate.

Another Godhra-based activist of the RSS, Mukesh Vasani, was arrested for his alleged involvement in the Ajmer Sharif Dargah blast, while Devender Gupta, an RSS ‘pracharak’ in Mhow and Indore, was in jail in connection with the Mecca Masjid blast case. RSS activist in Shajhanpur, Chandrasekhar Leve, was arrested in the Mecca Masjid blast case

Swami Aseemanand, who is alleged to be the main conspirator in the Samjhauta Express, Mecca Masjid and Ajmer Sharif Dargah blasts, and said he was associated with an RSS wing, Vanvasi Kalyan Parishad, in Dang, Gujarat, from the 1990s to 2007.

Its as easy as me saying the mumbai terrorist where all ex members of LeT or somehow the majority of right wing groups in pakistan are not connected to each other.

Discredited by whom? It was another line of investigations which when opened up offered another possibility. Unlike your lot, no one tried to brush anything under the carpet.

You guys where convinced that the LeT had done all the above mentioned attacks and any mention of an "inside job" by hindu extremist was laughed at and branded as a conspiracy theory.
I think its the tip of the iceberg.

Joint investigations with Pakistan? When there was doubt & later confirmed by Headley & Abu Jundal that Pakistani state actors participated? This btw is the official position of the Indian government as articulated by them HM Chidambaram.

You asked me "Unlike Pakistan, India did not attempt to brush things under the carpet" and i pointed out to you that pakistan was willing hold a joint investigation thus your point about "brush things under the carpet" was not not in my opinion correct.

Moral duty? Fine then. As George Bush said, bring it on. Maybe you will understand what a few billion dollars of "moral support" can do within Pakistan? Close down consulates in Afghanistan? What do we care. The Northern alliance partners are still around & this time we have the financial resources to keep them well stocked. The Russians, Iranians & even the Americans aren't about to let you have your way. Those waiting for 2014 are in for one nasty surprise. What leverage will you have on the Americans once the bulk of their troops have left?Afghanistan is on your border, maybe you will understand what it really means to have a hot border.

You forget that pakistan has "been there-done it and got the Tshirt......The line up up you mention is the exact same as last time with the US being the extra player.
A few of us on this forum predicted a taliban victory and in the next few years that is what will happen with a US-NATO retreat from afghanistan.
Just like the USSR the US will back the "government" for a 3-5 years and then walk away leaving the country to the taliban who just as last will defeat or make alliances with certain members of the northern alliance.
Pakistan will win.

maybe you will understand what it really means to have a hot border..

I somehow dont think so!
The only "hot border" i see in the future is the is the LOC.

If you are so sure of your position, go ahead & try it. Stop whining about a withdrawal from Siachen or a settlement on the Kashmir dispute in general. Make us if you can! Too much bravado has already got your country into this mess. More will not change matters one bit.

Bang GaloreIf Pakistan continues to sponsor terrorist groups using that excuse, it must be remembered that it is a two way street & India can play with a bigger budget.

What.....kashmiris will cross into AJK and start fighting for india?

I think you misunderstood my remark.......kashmiris will cross into AJK and start fighting for india?....i was being sarcastic.

Union Home Secretary R.K. Singh said on Tuesday that at least 10 people having close links with the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and its affiliated organisations were named accused in various acts of terror across India.

Let me guess?.....you want to get semantic and point out that "having close links" somehow exonerates the RSS and its just by sheer coincidence that 10 different people linked to "hindu terror" where all "ex" members of these groups.

I said the organisation of RSS as a group has not been accused & there it remains. If you have read my posts, you would have known I'm no fan of right wing/ religious groups. Just stating the facts as known now.

Its as easy as me saying the mumbai terrorist where all ex members of LeT or somehow the majority of right wing groups in pakistan are not connected to each other.

Would be easy if they were not in control of both planning & execution. Though I'm sure these excuses can be trotted out.

You guys where convinced that the LeT had done all the above mentioned attacks and any mention of an "inside job" by hindu extremist was laughed at and branded as a conspiracy theory.
I think its the tip of the iceberg.

Convinced for many reasons. When the Samjauta blast happened, right wing Hindu terror outfits were a largely unknown phenomenon.When they came on the radar, they were tracked & you should appreciate that people in India admitted their mistake.

Tip of the iceberg? Unlikely? What else? Mumbai; 26/11 ?:)

You asked me "Unlike Pakistan, India did not attempt to brush things under the carpet" and i pointed out to you that pakistan was willing hold a joint investigation thus your point about "brush things under the carpet" was not not in my opinion correct.

Joint operation on what basis. Pakistan's first inclination was to to deny any Pakistani hand, ask India for proof even though the conspiracy has now been admitted to having been planned in Pakistan. Even today, you government hides behind excuses. Brushing things under the carpet not correct?

You forget that pakistan has "been there-done it and got the Tshirt......The line up up you mention is the exact same as last time with the US being the extra player.
A few of us on this forum predicted a taliban victory and in the next few years that is what will happen with a US-NATO retreat from afghanistan.
Just like the USSR the US will back the "government" for a 3-5 years and then walk away leaving the country to the taliban who just as last will defeat or make alliances with certain members of the northern alliance.
Pakistan will win.

No man. You lose, no matter how this plays out.

I somehow dont think so!
The only "hot border" i see in the future is the is the LOC.

No problem. It is why we stock up.

I think you misunderstood my remark.......kashmiris will cross into AJK and start fighting for india?....i was being sarcastic.

My point was more general. No misunderstanding.

Created and / or abetted by RAW.

This is going to be a long one, simply because I have a lot of points to make.

You are incorrect. Do you not realize this very basic fact that an unstable Pakistan is NOT in India's interest? Our politicians are stupid but they are not THAT stupid. This is a well known fact among the policymakers. We have much much more to lose from this. On the other hand, it is in Pakistan's best interest to destabilize India as it somehow, in your perception proves the two nation theory. The RAW thing has been discredited by all credible international observers and the ISI link, on the other hand has been corroborated by mountains of evidence.

For the (hopefully) very last time, we do NOT under any circumstances want an unstable neighborhood. It will give us a huge migraine which we can ill afford. We have money to earn, a huge economy to run, satellites to launch, people to educate, poverty to eradicate. I do not know who fed you this BS about RAW. Seriously. Plus, do you think you are smarter than Pervez Hoodhbhoy? If he says RAW (or any Indian agency) is not responsible then I suggest you listen to your own eminent scientist. Scientists, more often than not talk sense. It comes with the profession. Ignorant Wahhabis and Mullahs (or any religious nutcases) do not.

On one hand Pakistanis say RAW is inferior, shitty agency, not capable of anything and yet you bestow upon it the honor of such feats as the Balochistan insurgency and other awesome acts of violence in your country which can only be done by a competent intelligence agency. Make up your mind as to what you accept as the truth. As for me, I buy the first narrative which says RAW is crap, because it is. It is not at present capable of doing what you think it is doing. Even if it is, I doubt there is any political will to undertake this.

Addendum: As for the thread, I must agree with you on this one and it must come as no surprise. Pakistan's youth, just like their Indian counterparts want peace and development. The ignorant radical mullah and the madrasa will not give them that. As for the youth of India, I think they are not anti-Pakistan to start with. In all my years growing up, Pakistan hardly came up in any conversation. Only during terrorist strikes I guess. Me and my friends were busy solving equations and writing code. Life has more to offer and we have no time for hate. Your education system is full of anti-India venom, ours is not filled with anything anti-Pakistan. I know because I have been through it.

Back
Top Bottom