What's new

Pakistanis becoming less Anti-Indian, but do Indians reciprocate?

i thing it is transformation period ......so people really didn't know how to react and deal with situation.....things are changing .....time is different....so we need to walk with time ......and most important think ..we really didn't have enough experience to understand each other(means Bangladeshi/Indian/Pakistani)...............in this forum any think start with xxxx.....definitely end with Hindu - Muslim or ****** - Pakistani............

i am just sharing my experience ......till than i was in India .........i was equally allergic to Muslim.....i was also the same typical Hindu.........and now is been 10 year i am working in Muslim dominated country....and always surrounded by Muslim....first Bangladesh and now in Indonesia.....

sab bakwas hai ......we are same...boli khan pan..family value... system..custom...all are same ....zero difference .......our religion is not clashing ....neither religion is creating any barrier to interact with each other ......i have visited mosque with my friend in Bangladesh.......was so curious to know how it really looks from inside

trust me...it is only our ego ....which is creating an issue .....and superiority complex to prove our self best

you have to change as per time .........varna ruke hue pani mai bhi kida kida lag jata hai......hum to insan hai

A senior lawmaker from India’s ruling Congress party,,,,,stopped reading after this,,,,

"We can't clap with 1 hands":closed:

Asians behave well together wen they are in other countries,,,Especially Indians,Pakistanis & Bangladeshis ,,
I don't find chinese & pakistanis gelling much as Indians & Pakistanis gel together abroad,

i thing it is transformation period ......so people really didn't know how to react and deal with situation.....things are changing .....time is different....so we need to walk with time ......and most important think ..we really didn't have enough experience to understand each other(means Bangladeshi/Indian/Pakistani)...............in this forum any think start with xxxx.....definitely end with Hindu - Muslim or ****** - Pakistani............

i am just sharing my experience ......till than i was in India .........i was equally allergic to Muslim.....i was also the same typical Hindu.........and now is been 10 year i am working in Muslim dominated country....and always surrounded by Muslim....first Bangladesh and now in Indonesia.....

sab bakwas hai ......we are same...boli khan pan..family value... system..custom...all are same ....zero difference .......our religion is not clashing ....neither religion is creating any barrier to interact with each other ......i have visited mosque with my friend in Bangladesh.......was so curious to know how it really looks from inside

trust me...it is only our ego ....which is creating an issue .....and superiority complex to prove our self best

you have to change as per time .........varna ruke hue pani mai bhi kida kida lag jata hai......hum to insan hai

Having good relation with kufr India would mean going against the holy Book. Are pakistanis ready for such blasphemy.

ALERT ALERT ANOTHER HINDU INDIAN EXPERT ON THE KORAN

India has more than accommodating to pakistan had been really hostile it wouldn't have let Pakistan have uninterrupted access
to Indus water which India let Pakistan have even at time of wars that Pakistan thrust upon us.

Dont talk rubbish.......during the past wars you had no structures-dams in place to divert the waters......that why pakistan carried on getting water.

bring justice to the 166 victims of 26/11 Bombay attacks ?

The same time the indian govt "brings justice" to the kashmiris samjohata express ect

What has Pakistan done about that ? LeT is functioning as JuD now. Right.

When you ban the RSS or do something about them maybe then your demands will hold more weight.

that's true because of culture and similarity ......we feel highly comfortable with each other ,when we r in abroad , specially language which bring us more closer

. here got chance to interact with Chinese also........you will be surprise.... their ritual ,practice ,family value and system are very similar to us....i have many Chinese friend here.....only food habit is different ....other wise many thing thing are similar to us

. India has concerns relating to terrorism from Pakistan such as groups like LET,

We have concerns about the state terror inflicted on the kashmiris.

after 26/11 nothing really has changed and the Pakistani establishment continues to support such 'non state actors' whatever that means.

The indian establishment continues to support the killing-torture of kashmiris......your right nothing has changed.

Firstly , another thread with a doctored title.

Next, what changes does one expect from India ? Should the media start writing less hostile articles or should the BSF / Army use rubber bullets against infiltrators or something like this ?

Mumbai is a huge issue , its perpetrators roam fearlessly & still spew venom.

Where do we go from here ?

The indian establishment continues to support the killing-torture of kashmiris......your right nothing has changed.

It isn't as bad as Balochis being picked up and executed.

so u are comparing pak sponsored terrorism with the situation in kashmir??

Will Mr. Aiyar please let me know if he can bring justice to the 166 victims of 26/11 Bombay attacks ?

What has Pakistan done about that ? LeT is functioning as JuD now. Right.

As for Pakistani hostility reducing, please introduce Mr. Aiyar to Defence.pk

Mr. Ayar might be wanting justice for over 60 Pakistanis who were burnt alive by Hindus in Samjhota Express inside India much before Mumbai attacks.

So please wait for your turn i am sure it will take 100 years atleast

Things to remember while dealing with Pakistan

Trust but Verify

Good Fences makes good neighbours

Peace through Strength.

Firstly , another thread with a doctored title.

Next, what changes does one expect from India ? Should the media start writing less hostile articles or should the BSF / Army use rubber bullets against infiltrators or something like this ?

Mumbai is a huge issue , its perpetrators roam fearlessly & still spew venom.

Where do we go from here ?

Law enforcement agencies will do what they are assigned to. Here we are talking about normal common public.

Just pick up any Indian newspaper (except The Hindu) and see the comment sections, the language and mindset of Indian edcuated readers is a blot on the name of Education itself :)

Now just pick up even a local eveninger paper from Pakistan and see the comment section, you will find the difference which Mr. Ayar is talking about.

anyways,about this animosity between us, i have seen both indians and pakistanis with extremist views about each other..

can't say if what he is saying is true or false..it may or may not be true..

Back
Top Bottom