What's new

Pakistanis and caste system

LOL. Indians here won't post their own pictures after talking so much ****, and after I have posted my own.

I will appreciate all pictures from Indians whether they be light or dark.

But they will not.

They just like to talk.

Sad...Sad...

This is a good image of how average pakistani punjabi look, they are MPA

Pakistan-Punjab-MPA-in-Express-Survey-Talks-on-Cricket-Diplomacy.jpg

do they look afghan, iranian or arab?

Please post your slide of Indians....

Pakistani Punjabi doesn't look good at all, Even you can't compare them with Indian Punjabi , Most population of Punjab is low caste converts mixed with few High caste converts , very small amount of Afghans. their Punjabi is "Hell" so weird,poor,garbage,"Gawar" and different. even very rich Punjabi in pak speak very dull Punjabi , seems like Undereducated people are speaking.

My Dad was in Pakistan for 4 years in Indian embassy , i visited Pakistan 8 times in that period and spent huge time there almost all my vacations ,attended many high profile parties with my dad.

they look the same

4284453473_a556af6d79.jpg

You are comparing MPs with a group of kids... ROFL

How hard was it to post a pic? After all this time you were looking at the one that felt 'fairest' ? LOL Despite your intentions, they still don't even look alike....

Most of Pakistanis share gene ancestry with Brahmin and Kshatriya castes of India.

not really, there are millions and millions of dalit castes in punjab too. since punjabis were mostly hindus, they have all the castes in punjab

The study I am quoting included sample gene markers from different ethnic communities in Pakistan. I am referring to Punjabis plus other ethnicity like Sindhi , Pashtun, Baloch etc.

The study I am quoting included sample gene markers from different ethnic communities in Pakistan. I am referring to Punjabis plus other ethnicity like Sindhi , Pashtun, Baloch etc.

The studies are bogus, there are people in pakistani punjab/sindh who resemble sri lankans and tamils, are they related to pashtuns or baloch?

You are comparing MPs with a group of kids... ROFL

How hard was it to post a pic? After all this time you were looking at the one that felt 'fairest' ? LOL Despite your intentions, they still don't even look alike....

i am not choosing the fairest, look at my second pic, they look exactly the same, most punjabis look same, in fact I would say that most north indian/pakistanis look same. Any of those women can fit in easily from Rawalpindi to Uttar pardesh

The studies are bogus, there are people in pakistani punjab/sindh who resemble sri lankans and tamils, are they related to pashtuns or baloch?

:rofl:

There are Sri Lankans living in Karachi but strictly speaking there are no Punjabis and Sindhis who resemble Tamils.

Pakistani Punjabi doesn't look good at all, Even you can't compare them with Indian Punjabi ,
Most population of Punjab is low caste converts mixed with few High caste converts , very small amount of Afghans. their

Punjabi of Pakistani people is "Hell" so weird,poor,garbage,"Gawar" and different. even very rich Punjabi in pak speak very dull Punjabi , seems like Undereducated people are speaking.

My Dad was in Pakistan for 4 years in Indian embassy , i visited Pakistan 8 times in that period and spent huge time there almost all my vacations ,attended many high profile parties with my dad.

There are Sri Lankans living in Karachi but strictly speaking there are no Punjabis and Sindhis who resemble Tamils.

sure there isn't:

405468021_0dcdb54abc.jpg

405467993_6d38f46488.jpg

3016146270_35fd89da9e.jpg

2357010121_142ac12917.jpg

^ are you forgeting about the millions of darkskinned punjabis/sindhis who live in the interior of pakistan? are they not pakistani for you?

Pakistani Punjabi doesn't look good at all, Even you can't compare them with Indian Punjabi ,
Most population of Punjab is low caste converts mixed with few High caste converts , very small amount of Afghans. their

Punjabi of Pakistani people is "Hell" so weird,poor,garbage,"Gawar" and different. even very rich Punjabi in pak speak very dull Punjabi , seems like Undereducated people are speaking.

LoL you retard. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen was at my local bazaar and no she was not Pashtun, European, or Indian.

She was Punjabi,

And my god was she gorgeous.

You have no idea what you are talking about so the less the better.

I don't know about Sindhi but Punjabi's sure ,even many Worse than Tamil.

I don't know about Sindhi but Punjabi's sure ,even many Worse than Tamil.

This guy is an obvious troll. Just the girls in Lahore look prettier than all the girls of India.

True story.

Back
Top Bottom