What's new

Pakistani women gives a great reply to India and Pakistani media

Amir Khusrow the "father of urdu language" teacher himself was student of Baba Farid. So when people ignorantly say look how Punjabi sound so similar and copied from urdu/hindi when in fact its other way around.

At the time Khusrow of there was no term called Urdu. There are negligible loanwords from Punjabi in Urdu, the main influence came from Persian, Arabic and Turkish. Punjabi inluenced Urdu after British introduced it to Punjab.

A typical rabble rouser! :girl_wacko: Just shows how much this woman has been brainwashed by the mullahs! :fie:

Indians talking garbage again.

Still bitter about their forefathers being absolutely mutilated by us.

Remember Indians we left many of your cities people-less.

Our tribes accepted Islam because it is word of God and proceeded to conquer the rest of Hind along with other Muslim armies.

All listed massacres have been in modern day India apart from when British killed many in Peshawar and the initial wars with Bin Qasim near Karachi and Lahore.

Your history is littered with death and enslavement. I am not surprised you are bitter, I would be to. but thankfully by the grace of God my forefathers were the victors and conquerors.

Sometimes I think Indians, its not your fault, you are but a product of your environment. A 1000 years of enslavement and plundering must take its toil on your psyche.

Don't worry Pakistan is just getting started, you had your turn to make peace but instead you split us in half, burnt our ancestral records, and caused misery in our lands to this very day. This will have a very heavy price to pay.

May God have mercy on your souls.

Thanks to say the truth at least, This subcontinent was a peaceful place for centuries, and then came Qasim followed by bloodiest centuries on earth.....
It is true that our cities slaughtered people less, But i must tell you that those were not YOU. Not "you" if you are considering yourself as Pakistani as Pakistan did not exist before 1947, neither if you are considering yourself as Arab or Turk or Persian.

Your very first sentence reflect how much delusion you have, you don't even know who you are.......

Those were Turk and Persian invaders (Quasim was arab) and you are the product of those invasions. Your ancestors were the worst sufferers at the time of conversions.... the proud and brave fought against invaders, given everything they had to protect their culture and motherland, many of those killed and the cowards who did not had courage to fight, got converted with no pride.
And above all you also show no respect to those, which is the proof.
You know the fate of bin Quasim too .... how he was sewn alive.....

Takshshila, Gandhar, Bamian, Balkh, Kabul..... all were known for great academies, peace, beauty, culture, works carried out in those academies still respected in the whole world... all were destroyed... for what????
Now what you people have done to it......
This is the evil brought in by your celebrated invaders that you are still suffering today and also making others to suffer.

Wrong, that small piece of current day India was part of Indus Valley. And main centers of IVC have always been in Pakistan.

Small piece!:woot: we have many important IVC sites with India. Mesopotamia traded with Meluhha from the coast of Gujarat.

At the time Khusrow of there was no term called Urdu. There are negligible loanwords from Punjabi in Urdu, the main influence came from Persian, Arabic and Turkish. Punjabi inluenced Urdu after British introduced it to Punjab.

Again Punjabi was influenced by Arabic/persian looking at Baba Farid poetry. Many words believed to be persian are in fact arabic in origen. And since punjabi already after Baba Farid had arabic words which mean now days urdu also have many persian/arabic words. There are many arabic words used in Hindi even now, because without them its not the same language.

Note how both the anchors look at the ground whenever the caller talks about India!!!
That's because of the total embarrassment caused by the anti India rant of that woman! She seems to be so pissed off that she's turned into a psychopath. Worse still, is the clapping by those clowns in the studio who seem to be endorsing her nonsensical tirade! :sick:

What's with these guys? :undecided:

Small piece!:woot: we have many important IVC sites with India. Mesopotamia traded with Meluhha from the coast of Gujarat.

The map i posted clearly show they didnt only trade with Gujrat coast. And also IVC extend to Afghanistan and Iran as well but main center is current day Pakistan. Just like Vedic Civilization also included Indian Punjab but main cities were in Pakistan from Peshawar to Lahore. You guys have as much claim on Meluhha as Iranis and Afghanis which mean nothing.

map+indus+valley.jpg

Again Punjabi was influenced by Arabic/persian looking at Baba Farid poetry. Many words believed to be persian are in fact arabic in origen. And since punjabi already after Baba Farid had arabic words which mean now days urdu also have many persian/arabic words. There are many arabic words used in Hindi even now, because without them its not the same language.

Persian was the court language of Muslim Dynasties of Delhi, Arabic is too a very important for Muslims. They directly influenced the Hindustani language.

Persian was the court language of Muslim Dynasties of Delhi, Arabic is too a very important for Muslims. They directly influenced the Hindustani language.

I said Arabic words because now days we know many words believed to be Persian are in fact Arabic in origin. But you are right it was influenced by Persian and before it Persian was influenced by Arabic.

The map i posted clearly show they didnt only trade with Gujrat coast. And also IVC extend to Afghanistan and Iran as well but main center is current day Pakistan. Just like Vedic Civilization also included Indian Punjab but main cities were in Pakistan from Peshawar to Lahore. You guys have as much claim on Meluhha as Iranis and Afghanis which mean nothing.

map+indus+valley.jpg

Dholavira was planned city, people there mastered the water management during Monsoon. Its a recently found major IVC site. Iran or Afghanistan don't have major IVC sites. This map is more specific.

indusmap.gif

I don't think the ancient people in the geographical boundaries of modern day Pakistan were forced to do anything, neither were they oppressed by their pagan rulers. They were doing fine, they eventually converted to Islam slowly over time. There were no mass conversions. Pakistan was geographically closer to the Caliphates & to the Sunni Persian dynasties, that lead to a greater Islamic influence from those areas. The majority of people converted because they believed in the religion, although I do not deny the possibility of few forced conversions either. Contrary to popular beliefs, many Islamic empires weren't Utopian, & like any other society; they had their share of flaws.

Dear Please Read following authentic books and you will know how how Islam was spread.
Chach Nama
Tarikh-i-Yamini
Tazjiyat-ul-Amsar wa Tajriyat ul Asar
Tuzk-i-Timuri
'Baburnama

Not really, there are more sites in India than have been uncovered in Pakistan. The Sarasvati is now belied to be the river around which most such sites are found which is why very few archaeologists call it the IVC anymore, preferring to stick with the convention of calling it after the first find -Harappa.

I said Arabic words because now days we know many words believed to be Persian are in fact Arabic in origin. But you are right it was influenced by Persian and before it Persian was influenced by Arabic.

Wow another interesting belief.... dear Persian is indo Iranian language. This was official language of mughals as they belonged to Persia. In fact Persians and Syrians were stronger than arabs, and Persian words went to arab directly and through syria too.

Wow another interesting belief.... dear Persian is indo Iranian language. This was official language of mughals as they belonged to Persia. In fact Persians and Syrians were stronger than arabs, and Persian words went to arab directly and through syria too.

So you have no idea about arabic words in Persian because of Arab invasion of persia. I dont like to believe in fairy tales like Indians.

Back
Top Bottom