What's new

Pakistani women gives a great reply to India and Pakistani media

There is no proof that IVC evolved out of Balochistan. In Gujarat there are records of Human settlements dating back to 12,000 BC.

ultay Bans baraili ko

have you heard of that saying?

ame from our side..who would want to have Pakistan as a friend.this is country made for uSE and throw purpose.

Cool...pack up and drag your sorry a55 back to IDF where it belongs...why surf PDF? Did they reject you at IDF?

Poor soul..doesnt even realize,himself most likely is a forced conversion :s

:rofl: is that how you talk to the Indian Muslims when you want to insult them?! :rofl:

VERY low and sad!!

Cool...pack up and drag your sorry a55 back to IDF where it belongs...why surf PDF? Did they reject you at IDF?

:rofl: is that how you talk to the Indian Muslims when you want to insult them?! :rofl:

VERY low and sad!!

oh i think i hit on sensitive place sorry but i am not wrong Pakistan is always been a pawn of a GREATER nation

And India kisses a55 of the same GREATER nations :tup:

ha ha ha buddy we are doing business not slavery.did you ever heard of any foreign military operation operated on or from Indian soil.have you heard of any american drones entering Indian airs.we are not doing anything for free we are doing pure business

Bechari emotional ho gayi lagata hai.

All the baggage that she has collected in life, all everyday issues, things that she can't change in her own surroundings, this gubbar was a way to let out the steam on something she can't do a thing about.

Understandable though one hopes people learn to take responsibility and don't live their whole life in hatred and self loathing.

Bechari emotional ho gayi lagata hai.

All the baggage that she has collected in life, all everyday issues, things that she can't change in her own surroundings, this gubbar was a way to let out the steam on something she can't do a thing about.

Understandable though one hopes people learn to take responsibility and don't live their whole life in hatred and self loathing.

Or maybe she is just disgusted with all the crap :D

:lol: does that keep the widows of those killed in those drone strikes happy?? If Yes, then cool.. Believe that ;)

I NEVER supported the strikes...

haaaaaaaaaaaaa.............must watch...how young Kidd and women getting influence
why they are worried ...you will get answer......it is war....which was plan by late smt indira gandhi

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point in time, we aren't even sure of what language the Harappans precisely spoke without any reasonable doubt. Besides, do not forget that the Harappan script still hasn't been deciphered. Ancient names may not have been recorded or could have been lost over time, the arrival of the Aryans themselves was an archaic event. Besides, scholars have noticed certain qualities in Sanskrit including loanwords that are not present in other ancient Indo-European languages. There are words in Sanskrit originating from lost languages that are still kind of unaccounted for. This points to the possibility that some ancient names might have been incorporated in to Sanskrit itself. It also provides evidence that the initial Indo-European settlers did encounter non-Aryan people & languages. Unless the Harappan language is accurately understood, we won't know what words they used to refer to geographical locations on the Indus Valley. In order for us to know for certain that no non-Aryan names exist in Sanskrit, we must face learn the language used by the Harappans or the names pre-Aryan people used at that time. Until then, your view is simply conjecture.

You referred to the vedas suggesting some sort of invasion. I said no such reading is accepted anymore. I gave you some points to consider. Other than that, of course what anyone says is no more than conjecture. There is a connection linguistically that hasn't yet been explained. Conjectures are all we have. No problems as long as we are clear on that.

This further proves my point that the Greeks were aware of the Aryan & even Central Asian connection of the Indus people alongside those of Persia & Medes. As I pointed out earlier, the term Aryan Invasion doesn't simply refer to hordes invading but also to a continuous period of migrations. I discussed that in length in my previous posts on this thread.

The Iranians did extend all the way to central asia, that was only changed by the Mongol invasions. Fair to see a central asian connection. In the Rg veda, the term "Aryan" is used very limitedly initially (referring to just one tribe) but later encompassing the landmass of "Aryavarta". The origin of the word is decidedly from Sanskrit(also Avestan) and that proves no connection elsewhere. The Rg veda speaks of no migration (that by itself does not prove that there was no migration) nor does any archaeologist of note agree to either a large scale invasion or migration. Genetic studies now seem to bear that out. Please understand, timing is everything for a central asian/Russian homeland theory. The river Sarasvati has been the biggest problem for such a theory & remains one even now.
Furthermore, the race of the IVC people is disputed. I have read theories in the past that the Harappans may themselves have been Indo-Europeans & ended up amalgamating with Indo-Aryans. Unfortunately I do not agree with that assessment due to a severe shortage of evidence at this point.

As I said, any conjecture is possible but that is all there is. What we do know is that there was no large scale changes between Harappan & post Harappan skeleton structure.

This point indicates similarity between the Indo-Aryan & Indo-Iranian speakers regarding their history. So when we discuss the Indo-Aryans, it is reasonable to assume that while learning about those people, we may have to refer to Zoroastrian text as well.

Yes we can & we must. Need to remember that the Avesta does speak primarily of Eastern Iran only and does show knowledge of parts of the Indian subcontinent (Hapta Handu). It knows nothing of western Iran. Please also remember that the Avesta is generally held to be younger than the Rg veda, the language itself places its proximity to the later parts of the Rg veda.

Please watch this video, it makes some informative points regarding the Aryans & their language. Note, that the connection between Sanskrit & Avestan points to once conclusion, that is; Indo-European speakers must have migrated in to the Indus at some point. This historian also points out that we know next to nothing about the Harappans due to unfamiliarity with their script.

True to the connection between Sanskrit & Avestan, true to knowing nothing much about the Harappans. Everything else is conjecture. The time line offered up for any migration/invasion does not yet work & certainly does not pass the Sarasvati test.

Another question that's begging to be asked is if the people of Vedic era were the same as the Harappan era, what exactly led to them forgetting their own script? Why was Sanskrit an unwritten language?

Not my point though I have heard people make it. Good question & we have to agree that there is no answer. Yet.

I have also discussed genetic & cultural evidence of the Indo-Aryan arrival in my previous posts. The prevalence of the R1a haplogroup among the northwestern regions further proves my point, & is a strong indicator of Indo-European migrations. The fact that Indo-European languages came to dominate the northern regions should be sufficient evidence that at some point in time, indigenous speakers of those languages must have arrived at the Indus. Languages do not pop out in different regions without contact with its native speakers. Apart from that, racially; the north western region of the Sub-Continent is extremely different from let's say the southern region. Those differences account to a lot more than just skin color.

Not necessarily. Studies seem to point out that all Indians are a mixture of two ancient groups the ANI & the ASI, only varying in the percentage of the mixture. Studies also seem to indicate the ANI presence in the sub continent by 40000 BCE(ASI -60000BCE). Difficult from that to surmise a more recent migration, something that every major archaeologist has dismissed.

There are no racial differences (that's a widely discredited view), nor are differences in colour between North India & South India particularly notable, certainly not enough to warrant an across the board reference. The South is hotter, for longer; any colour difference can easily be explained on that score.
Remember ideological reasons also lead people to discredit the Aryan invasion/migration theory. False claims are made stating that the supporters of such a theory actually support Max Mueller's ideas whereas that is simply not the case. We are acquiring more evidence that the origins of the Indo-Iranian/Aryan tribes was Central Asian. New evidence has arrived from the Aryan cities that were unearthed in Russia & Central Asia.

I have seen that "evidence" Proves nothing at all. Evidence of what exactly? No noted archaeologist is yet to agree with that proposition.

You are right that ideological reasons have driven this debate but that is probably true of both sides. My arguments are primarily evidence based & have no ideological pinning. If anything s proved one way or the other, I'm perfectly okay with it.

This recent discovery provides us with extremely strong evidence for an external origin of the Indo-European people. Not only did those Aryans in Central Asia or should I say Andronovo paint swatikas, but their horse burials & sacrifices conform to Indian literature.

Not really. Just a bunch of conjectures without any real evidence. The "Swastika" is known widely, proves nothing by itself. In any case the dating offered does not match & there remains no proof of such a migration. Plenty of mythological stories which hold parallels in Indo-European cultures but that does not in itself prove the direction of transference. The Rg veda still remains the oldest known source of the people of the Indo-European language group. & it speaks neither of migration nor does it indicate any familiarity of lands outside of the sub-continent.

Back
Top Bottom