What's new

Pakistani women gives a great reply to India and Pakistani media

Do you know what is a watershed. Probably not.

I do not know why all rivers entering Indus Valley from India flow from east to west and all rivers flowing into Ganges Valley flow from west to east.

Please don't tell me that your north is different - though at times it does seem that way. :)

What does that prove.

Oh man you are still crying because we cut your country in half in 71? Don't worry i will buy u a lolipop

Just look at the map of subcontinent and if you have a little self respect hang yourself and commit suicide.In 1971 s state of Bangladesh came up and it did not merged into india again.So still you are a looser kid.

This respectable lady has just said what she should say,she spoke words of my heart,Allah ki qasam,I hate such hypocrisy.
Pakistan and India can be trade partners,can have business and can live with peace on basis of some strategic contracts,but they can never be friends.It is just a fantasy.
Indian and pakistani people can be freinds with each other and i have many close indian freinds with different religions and basically we all agree with each other on many topics.But our governments cannot be friends i think,it,s just hard.

The Vedic Aryans themselves weren't a race. They were a group of Indo-European tribes, & those collective tribes originally constituted a race. By their description, they were fair skinned, good looking, tall, & well built people. There are multiple tribes mentioned in the Vedic scriptures, such as Ikshvaku, Ayu, & the Alina people, etc. The Indus Valley Civilization was already destroyed with its population being severely reduced by climatic conditions according to modern accounts. You seem to have a wrong idea of the term "Aryan Invasion". Aryan invasion does not mean that massive hordes just attacked out of nowhere & shook the whole Sub-Continent. It was most likely a minor invasion in the beginning as described in the Vedic scriptures themselves, & after that period the Indo-Aryan tribes migrated in groups towards the Indus. Based on my readings, it seems more likely that their arrival was a combination of invasions & migrations.

No such reading is logical. The Rg veda does not speak of any invasion into India nor does it have any reference suggesting such. The Rg veda makes no mention of any non-Aryan tribes met, nor does it mention any non-Aryan languages encountered. There are no place or river names in almost the entire North India that has a non-Aryan name. That is important because almost all cultures, including those of Europe & the Americas have place & river names from earlier, different origin & such names are generally held as being very stubborn & retaining some presence. The geography of the Rg veda is decidedly Indian & to the east of the Punjab, for the most part. The Rg veda knows of areas up to Afghanistan but no further.

No a surprise, What she is saying is anti-India is patriotic and One pakistan.

She is saying that India attacked with full force, she probably do not know who started the war and operation Gibraltar.

She should also know that Pakistan planned liberation of Kashmir but it became Pakistan Defense day.

Oh man you are still crying because we cut your country in half in 71? Don't worry i will buy u a lolipop

According to a research indian lolipops are so small, some suggest they are to small to put wraper on them...do search about it on internet ....u can have ours that quite bigger .. may be did hurt our nation in 71 ..but in last 3 decades ..we finger u and u say agali bari chooray gay nhie ... Indian has so much money now ... i think they can afford to bye balls for their 1.4 million army

No a surprise, What she is saying is anti-India is patriotic and One pakistan.

She is saying that India attacked with full force, she probably do not know who started the war and operation Gibraltar.

She should also know that Pakistan planned liberation of Kashmir but it became Pakistan Defense day.

she knws abt 1971 and ur support for BLA ... well its not only pakistanis who planned kashmir day , many kashmiris as well .. what can be more shameful that they are in your side of the border and chanting indian kuttey haye haye , jevay jevaay pakistan .. Its not my words so dont get offended ...

Why can't you just accept we are two different civilizations, our resident historians have provided you with the proof.

We are meluhha from Indus, it is our ancient lands. Accept it and make peace with us which I know you people won't, how bitter you are.

ANCIENT??? LOL.. IT WAS CALLED BHARAT, and Before Bharat it was called as Aryavart and it is ONLY 66 Years Pakistan came to Existence. Get that Fukin' point clear in your head. I don't want to discus BS with any one here. You accept it or not, who cares.

Just some funded lady speaks it on the phone, won't change your grandad.

Just read about Indus Civilization!!

Why can't you just accept we are two different civilizations, our resident historians have provided you with the proof.

We are meluhha from Indus, it is our ancient lands. Accept it and make peace with us which I know you people won't, how bitter you are.

Mesopotamians named the land Meluhha for the traders coming from Gujarat to trade with them from the Indian side of Indus valley civilization. So, we have first right over the name Meluhha.

I squarely blame the Brits for that - the problem was not the Partition, the problem was the butcher-like manner in which it was done. The Brits had till June 1948 - wonder why they preponed the date to Aug 1947 - almost a year.
nailed it bro

thats what Jaswant singh also says but his books were burnt without even reading.
it was Brits parting shot

watch in the entire world wherever they have been they left the seed of destruction.

yesterday I regretted the loss of life of Indian sailors only from the humanitarian point of view and as a common curtsey but was smeared for trying to appear as a bonga intellect.
a one liner post was just a mark of respect for the dead thats all.

I want confrontation and competition among Indians and Pakistanis .. only in the sports, fin arts and economic field.

Mesopotamians named the land Meluhha for the traders coming from Gujarat to trade with them from the Indian side of Indus valley civilization. So, we have first right over the name Meluhha.

Balochistan is where Indus Civilization began. We gave birth to it and it spread into your lands from our territory.

You have read the truth and still denying it, you absolute fool.

A mixture of beghairti , namak ******, bollywood films is what makes me sick about these lib napakistani haramkhors.

Oy saleyo, lux ka sabun laga key koi katrina kaif ney nazar aanay wali sheeshay mein. Sirif apka beghairat aur manhoos chehra.

bari zabradast aur manhoosiyat ki had tak sachi post hai aapki,right on point you spoke words of my heart :rofl:

Balochistan is where Indus Civilization began. We gave birth to it and it spread into your lands from our territory.

You have read the truth and still denying it, you absolute fool.

There is no proof that IVC evolved out of Balochistan. In Gujarat there are records of Human settlements dating back to 12,000 BC.

No such reading is logical. The Rg veda does not speak of any invasion into India nor does it have any reference suggesting such. The Rg veda makes no mention of any non-Aryan tribes met, nor does it mention any non-Aryan languages encountered. There are no place or river names in almost the entire North India that has a non-Aryan name. That is important because almost all cultures, including those of Europe & the Americas have place & river names from earlier, different origin & such names are generally held as being very stubborn & retaining some presence. The geography of the Rg veda is decidedly Indian & to the east of the Punjab, for the most part. The Rg veda knows of areas up to Afghanistan but no further.

At this point in time, we aren't even sure of what language the Harappans precisely spoke without any reasonable doubt. Besides, do not forget that the Harappan script still hasn't been deciphered. Ancient names may not have been recorded or could have been lost over time, the arrival of the Aryans themselves was an archaic event. Besides, scholars have noticed certain qualities in Sanskrit including loanwords that are not present in other ancient Indo-European languages. There are words in Sanskrit originating from lost languages that are still kind of unaccounted for. This points to the possibility that some ancient names might have been incorporated in to Sanskrit itself. It also provides evidence that the initial Indo-European settlers did encounter non-Aryan people & languages. Unless the Harappan language is accurately understood, we won't know what words they used to refer to geographical locations on the Indus Valley. In order for us to know for certain that no non-Aryan names exist in Sanskrit, we must face learn the language used by the Harappans or the names pre-Aryan people used at that time. Until then, your view is simply conjecture.

Who were the Aryans?

The Indo-Iranian group whose members composed the Zoroastrian scriptures, the Avesta, and the Hindu scriptures, the Rig Veda, called themselves Aryans (Airya/Airyan in the Avesta and Arya/Aryan in the Vedas).

The Rig Veda is the older portion of the Vedas. The Avesta and Rig Veda are the only known ancient texts that contain references to Aryans.

The next contemporaneous references are in the inscriptions of the Achaemenian Persians (see Achaemenian History as well as our page on Naqsh-e Rustam), and classical Greek texts such as those of Herodotus and Strabo, where the the references are exclusively regarding the Medes' and Persians' ancestry and their Central Asian connections.

This further proves my point that the Greeks were aware of the Aryan & even Central Asian connection of the Indus people alongside those of Persia & Medes. As I pointed out earlier, the term Aryan Invasion doesn't simply refer to hordes invading but also to a continuous period of migrations. I discussed that in length in my previous posts on this thread.

Furthermore, the race of the IVC people is disputed. I have read theories in the past that the Harappans may themselves have been Indo-Europeans & ended up amalgamating with Indo-Aryans. Unfortunately I do not agree with that assessment due to a severe shortage of evidence at this point.

At the time the earliest sections of the Avesta and Rig Veda were composed, the Aryans were residents of the Aryan lands or Aryan nation, called Airyana Vaeja or Airyanam Dakhyunam in the Avesta and Arya Varta in the Vedas. In the Avestan and Vedic texts, Airyana Vaeja or Arya Varta was a beautiful but mysterious mountainous land (see Airyana Vaeja as Paradise). While the precise location of the original Aryan homeland is lost to us, we have been left with ample clues which allow us to draw reasonable conclusions about its likely location, the mountain regions of Central Asia.

Aryan Homeland & Neighbouring Lands in the Avesta

The Hindu texts are mainly concerned with the eastern & southern tributaries while the Zoroastrian texts are concerned with the upper reaches of the Indus and all its tributaries whose valleys would have provided access to the plains - areas north and west of the Punjab (Panj-ab meaning five waters in Persian) - i.e. present-day North-West Frontier Province in Northern Pakistan, Northern Punjab and Kashmir in India and Pakistan.

This point indicates similarity between the Indo-Aryan & Indo-Iranian speakers regarding their history. So when we discuss the Indo-Aryans, it is reasonable to assume that while learning about those people, we may have to refer to Zoroastrian text as well.

The Immigrant Indo-Europeans or the Aryas in the Indian Subcontinent

These compositions were called the Vedas. This new group clearly did not have a script and their life style was markedly different from that of the citizens of the Indus Valley culture described in Lecture 1. Scholars maintain that this new group of people, who were culturally and ethnically different from the inhabitants of the Indus valley civilization, lived in the northwestern part of the subcontinent from around 1700-1500 B.C.E. The roots of what is known today as Hinduism may be traced to the cultural encounter and subsequent assimilation of the Indus Valley population and this new immigrant culture that referred to itself as “Arya.”

The newcomers referred to themselves as Aryas, and spoke a language similar to other languages of Europe and Asia. In contrast to the citizens of Mahenjo-Daro and Harappa, the Aryas were pre-literate and non-urban. Moreover, Aryas were warlike stockbreeders organized in tribal units rather than in kingdoms. These people had a mixed pastoral agricultural economy, knew the use of bronze, and their metallurgical skills were more developed than the Indus valley people. The Aryas had a very rudimentary economic system. As pastoral people, they greatly valued cattle, and possibly used them as means of barter. Some scholars have speculated that this early barter system based on cattle may have contributed to the later Hindu aversion to the slaughter of cows. However, this issue is debatable.

Please watch this video, it makes some informative points regarding the Aryans & their language. Note, that the connection between Sanskrit & Avestan points to once conclusion, that is; Indo-European speakers must have migrated in to the Indus at some point. This historian also points out that we know next to nothing about the Harappans due to unfamiliarity with their script.

Another question that's begging to be asked is if the people of Vedic era were the same as the Harappan era, what exactly led to them forgetting their own script? Why was Sanskrit an unwritten language?

I have also discussed genetic & cultural evidence of the Indo-Aryan arrival in my previous posts. The prevalence of the R1a haplogroup among the northwestern regions further proves my point, & is a strong indicator of Indo-European migrations. The fact that Indo-European languages came to dominate the northern regions should be sufficient evidence that at some point in time, indigenous speakers of those languages must have arrived at the Indus. Languages do not pop out in different regions without contact with its native speakers. Apart from that, racially; the north western region of the Sub-Continent is extremely different from let's say the southern region. Those differences account to a lot more than just skin color.

Remember ideological reasons also lead people to discredit the Aryan invasion/migration theory. False claims are made stating that the supporters of such a theory actually support Max Mueller's ideas whereas that is simply not the case. We are acquiring more evidence that the origins of the Indo-Iranian/Aryan tribes was Central Asian. New evidence has arrived from the Aryan cities that were unearthed in Russia & Central Asia.

Please refer to the link below.

Unearthed Aryan cities rewrite history

This recent discovery provides us with extremely strong evidence for an external origin of the Indo-European people. Not only did those Aryans in Central Asia or should I say Andronovo paint swatikas, but their horse burials & sacrifices conform to Indian literature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom