What's new

Pakistani Vegetarian Dishes... Post your favorite veg Dishes from Pakistan

Bhook ki shiddat berhani ho tw yeh post visit kerni chaye.... mujhay aaj k aaj hi Aalo gobi mandna parega :D

and Kerry ki meethi chatni as well

Out class bhai jan simply out class. Simply yummy. I just did bf, and still feeling hungry for these dishes :smitten:

Ay Mentee e Beqarar, aaj Karely pe hi Godbless likh dia aapnain? :D
Karayla stands for unity of taste buds :tup:

Hence high rates of diabetes, heart attacks etc.

Go vegetarian my friend. I love it; only sparing will have meat but even then will not touch beef - only my own farm poultry or caught fish.
less processed lean meat is healthy and is good source of protein and iron..its better to have grill, tandoori, tikka and bbq than frying meat

Lmao you are not a real Pakistani unless you eat meat.

Vegetarian dishes are almost never served in my house, there's always at least a small amount of meat.
When was the last time you visited Pakistan?

Just finished a plate of BHINDI.. wow.. cooked in lemon and traditional spices with Onion..

Wow.. just wow.. finished the whole big plate with roti, but Ji nahi bhara..

Will eat again at home..

less processed lean meat is healthy and is good source of protein and iron..its better to have grill, tandoori, tikka and bbq than frying meat
come here :) - this is a country which lives off braai vleis. Of course, we gave the world Nandos, Muchachos. Every home has a connect braai place built off bricks stone slabs; you can put around 2 sheeps if needed flat.

Too much grilled on fire is not good; colon cancer and other issues.

Last edited:
Just finished a plate of BHINDI.. wow.. cooked in lemon and traditional spices with Onion..

Will eat again at home..
Bhindi,bengan,karela,tori,kali tori yahodi sazish hy :sick:

Will eat again at home..
Bhindi,bengan,karela,tori,kali tori yahodi sazish hy :sick:

Apni fav veg dish
mooli-paratha-02-16-11.jpeg

@jamahir @django

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom