What's new

Pakistani Umpire Asad Rauf accused of Sexual exploitation by indian model

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3306686 said:
wow contradictory statement

if her word is enough then courts dont need to decide anything but in her favour

ajtr you dont need to support sluts like her, its for her willing to create controversy

Her word is enough to initiate a case... :hitwall:

She is a GOLD DIGGER. He looks old and she young. YOu reap what you sow.

No question about that. Her motivation was definitely this guy's money, and now that she aint getting the money, shes taking him to court to make his life hell. Women these days are dangerous, got to watch out and not stick your d!ck in crazy :mod:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3306686 said:
wow contradictory statement

if her word is enough then courts dont need to decide anything but in her favour

ajtr you dont need to support sluts like her, its for her willing to create controversy
i'll support every woman irrespective of what ur bloated male ego think so.if she is slut then what asad rauf is male prostitute.what you think women are the mere objects for you males to play around with.

i'll support every woman irrespective of what ur bloated male ego think so.if she is slut then what asad rauf is male prostitute.what you think women are the mere objects for you males to play around with.

Go girl..... I am right behind you.. Fully support your views on this... (irrespective of nationalities)

Asad Rauf can be arrested on the charges of rape under indian law if this lady files FIR .Indulging in sex after promising to marry is counted as Rape under Indian law.

In the report, there is no mention of sexual assault. A person can back out of marriage proposal. So the matter could be that she did not like being refused. As for the picture, well it was a good decision not to marry. There are very cute girls in Pakistan Asad, if you ever decide to marry :)

One can understand girls falling for Cricketers....... but an umpire. ???
Maybe she fell for it......when he raised the finger. :D

This girls a Gold Digger man (the girl is less than half the man's age), now that she aint becoming his wife, she is taking him to court to make his life hell :hang2: Gotta feel bad for Rauf, his profeesional life and personal life is completely over

WRONG! Carefully watch the photo, it clearly shows both man(asad rauf) and woman (leena kapoor) having the time of their life. She knows abt Asad's marriage as already detailed in the article. How could that Indian Model getting herself f*cked before Marriage??? is she dumb stupid $1 wh*ore...thats what she really is!!

Kapoor.jpg

I find the Indian model adulterous in the picture, how is she putting arms around that Pakistani man's shoulder.

its easy to see with ur eyes!
I don't care what you think if the person is criminal according to our law.....same way Afridi was a traitor where whole world said he did the correct deed......If our judges him a culprit then he is a criminal or he is innocent....court decides not some unknown Pakistani....Deal with it.....BTW good defending for a characterless person, you jumped to call that women who** but didn't saw anything wrong with what that guy did......

No question about that. Her motivation was definitely this guy's money, and now that she aint getting the money, shes taking him to court to make his life hell. Women these days are dangerous, got to watch out and not stick your d!ck in crazy :mod:

Dude , when I first read she is a "model." I thought " easy slut." Women in that profession for the most part are very loose. I didn;t think like this before but after living in India for a few yrs, it was quite obvious.

I sometime think about pakistani men supporting rauf here and then i compare them with my hubby.. sach main both type of men from same country and zameen asman ka farq.

Back
Top Bottom