What's new

Pakistani troops to receive training at Russian Military institute agreement signed. Indian Media

I feel for you, a similar letter from PMA86/87 ruined my career goals, my dreams and my passion. I am doing great now in a totally different field, doing a lot better financially too but I still miss not joining PA, I know I would have made a hell of a soldier, and if I can go back in time I'll do that only for this purpose.

Best of luck for the next attempt.

i appeared in 141
will apply again in 143 PMA L/C
View attachment 491105

how do you know?
I feel for you, a similar letter from PMA86/87 ruined my career goals, my dreams and my passion. I am doing great now in a totally different field, doing a lot better financially too but I still miss not joining PA, I know I would have made a hell of a soldier, and if I can go back in time I'll do that only for this purpose.

I remember wanting to be a pilot, made all the grades.. then glasses got me so wanted to be aerospace eng.. but when three former ACdre’s, One current AVM, two past AVMs and Dr. SM told me Ill be wasted in the PAF.. I listened.
Thanks to them today I drive a really fast car, live in a great place, buy what I want, live as I want.. and about to solo for my private pilots license.

Military life isnt for everyone, especially not the Army.

Actually that's what my army buddies tell me that I am too smart, too straight forward and a no arse kisser loud mouth to survive in PA culture, I would have been sidelined pretty early in my career. Allah knows better, but that was my passion, I had never thought of doing anything else other than joining the Army. no one in my family or friends ever doubted that I will not be selected, It was like lighting struck me, I was totally devastated, that was like the end of the world I didn't eat anything for 3 days. Thanks to Allah, in his divine wisdom and knowledge he knows and does the best.

I remember wanting to be a pilot, made all the grades.. then glasses got me so wanted to be aerospace eng.. but when three former ACdre’s, One current AVM, two past AVMs and Dr. SM told me Ill be wasted in the PAF.. I listened.
Thanks to them today I drive a really fast car, live in a great place, buy what I want, live as I want.. and about to solo for my private pilots license.

I was accepted into Army but did not continue the career, it was a stupid decision, but its also ok so, in a military way I would never have married my wife etc...

i dont want riches all i need is a G3 uniform and bad guys to kill :-)

i dont want riches all i need is a G3 uniform and bad guys to kill :-)
So did my cousin.. got blown in a paper thin hilux by an IeD because jarnail sahabs and brigadier sahabs and others need their perks.

Because they need these and their associated maintenance and remodeling everytime a new begum comes with her corps commander husband..
EA801FE2-7B06-4E27-94C3-BEA68C06105E.jpeg

hence young captains cant be given MRAPs and are ok to be blown up.
These same captains who now are brass plated went through same hardship but got infected by the institutional corruption within Pakistan Army that comes with ranks and national corruption that comes with being a Pakistani.

So yeah, if you’re up to lose your life aimlessly... suggest you take the G-3(which jams in certain conditions) and keep trying.

Russia have Counter Terrorism Ops and Intel Experience. Sabotaging Terror Plots and Insurgencies at both home and foreign soil, With Limited and Homegrown Resources. Unlike our western Peers who are used to lavish Unlimited defense Budgets and access to technologically most advanced corporations in the world from all around the globe.
We should learn from them in this field from Russia.

Exchange programme? will they also send their cadets to PMA?

Not PMA,
but they will probably send their officers to
Command & Staff College Quetta, NDU, Air War College & Naval War College.

I wanted to be an Architect, but ended up in the Navy.
The Creator has plans for us, so work hard and excel in whatever field you settle in.

The start of a new era folks. Who could have t
thought of this just a couple years ago?

Dont forget to give due credit to Prime minister Shiri Narendra Modi G. We all know how Modi's foreign policy has been full of blunders both regional and international. Also how well he keeps indian public busy in hate speeches , lynching, raping and butchering each other. Due credit should be given. Requested to all neutral members here.

Dont forget to give due credit to Prime minister Shiri Narendra Modi G. We all know how Modi's foreign policy has been full of blunders both regional and international. Also how well he keeps indian public busy in hate speeches , lynching, raping and butchering each other. Due credit should be given. Requested to all neutral members here.

Shri Modi is going to get a medal in recognition for his good work.

Back
Top Bottom