What's new

Pakistani troops feel West undervalues their war

There is a saying in the job circle, how excellent you do 20 assignments, one bad stuff will show you up as a failure.

In today's world it is not you do well, but show it to the world that you are doing well.

PA making sacrifices, but one OBL raid, in the heart of Pakistan or one 26/11 story made it irrelevant in front of the world.

Sad but true.

True that its always showcasing of oneself in the world at present.

If Pakistani Army feels that their work is not appreciated (which in itself is not a good sign for obvious reasons) they should hold their Generals responsible for this and these generals the foreign affairs office and the head of the state. The buck has to stop at some place it can't be passed on in a circle.

I am saying this because if the soldier who is laying it down there actually feels so it is not a good sign for the army. The Generals atleast may heed to this kind of feeling for maintaining a professional army.

Why would I need to convince you about the total number of war casualties? everyone has a fair idea of that, Also could be true that US war planes flew over India - but there's the difference they did not fly from Indian territory, politics and diplomacy is a hard ball game and governments need to sometimes make tough decisions. I was surprised when Mush agreed to get involved in the WOT. I thought Pk is out to save its hide and I thought that eventually the war will come to Pk's door step as well - it did and went beyond its now officially in Pk territory.

My only contention here is why was there no prior thinking of any consequences before getting into a 3rd persons war. its quite obvious that Pk will not give away its assets. But then u cannot travel in two boats at the same time. Either the US smartened out or this was their plan right from the beginning. Either their war strategy changed mid way owing to more actual information they collected or they planned it out right from day one. In both cases Pk was not able to maintain any sort of equilibrium. minus points for that.

agreed agreed

we gone past that already
Question is why Pak soldiers in particular feel undervalued?
my answer is that since US failed in Afghanistan so Pakistan is made to share the blame.

what India did or didnt do is , (like I said before beyond the scope of the topic)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom