What's new

Pakistani TikToker set Margalla hills Forrest on fire to make video

Make an example out of it. What a brainless bit*h.
I hope tiktok and snack will be banned again, it's ruining upcoming generation.

Islamabad: Pakistani famous tiktoker "dolly" sets Margala hills forest on fire for making a tiktok video. Police has filed FIR against the tiktoker.

View attachment 844965

——

I’m beyond angry right now!

I usually don't insult females unless they the southern Indian hideous type. But this is one thick headed B*tch who needs her tubes tied so she doesn't breed again.

And these are supposed to be the cream of the crop of our society, Pakistani intellect at its best. Shame
wtf did I hear - you think tik tokers are supposed to represent the cream of any society? Forget ours
You watch tik tok for great intellectuals? ,🤣🤣🤣
_81763098_risitas.jpg

Only shows how low our standards are, she looks like a typical elite burger kid.
And how exactly does typical elite burgers look like? Like is there a specific look that tell apart Desis from burgers?

and can we know if someone is elite burger kid by watching literally 11 second video with song background?

You know what I mean? Such a confusing thing
Most users and creaters of tik toks are lower middle class to lower class (financial) people

Some have become rich from tik tok but vast majority of time they are from humble backgrounds- she seems to be a neava rich as she ammased a user base

One idiotic female did something indescribably stupid and you guys are starting bashing Pakistan. Why?

That cunt deserves jail time. Let's hope that the public outcry will force the officials to actually punish her.

Back
Top Bottom