What's new

Pakistani TikToker set Margalla hills Forrest on fire to make video

TikTok will probably be banned in Turkey because of, you know, recent incidents.. But When Seeing this crazy bitc burn the forest, the things we were discussing in our social media started to seem not a big things. It is not possible to explain this with reason and logic, with any human emotion.
Why ban tik tok when it's clearly the uploader fault? Then you have YouTube, Twitter and Facebook.

Such filthy women should be dealt with properly, they are taking the advantage of their gender and of male 'sympathizers' on social media, who only resort to knee-jerk reactions instead of any 'brain jerk'.
Previously we had already seen how another b!tch played organized dram for money-making on the 'Minar-E-Pakistan' and caused the shame to the name of Pakistan.

Last edited:
A ban won't help, these people will just switch to SnackVideo. People can't even make good content on Tiktok. Especially Pakistanis. I always use a VPN when i go through tiktok. UK or US content is way much better

And thats why TikTok is devil's spawn. Its the height of MeMeMeMeMe mentality.

A ban won't help, these people will just switch to SnackVideo. People can't even make good content on Tiktok. Especially Pakistanis. I always use a VPN when i go through tiktok. UK or US content is way much better
Make a video on her TikTok account of her being spanked with a cane (in a punishing non-sexual manner), with the title "Result of Too Much TikTokking and burning forest" --- if she is popular, it will be a lesson for all. On every can she should say "I will not burn forest for TikTok".

Last edited:
And thats why TikTok is devil's spawn. Its the height of MeMeMeMeMe mentality.

Make a video on her TikTok account of her being spanked with a cane (in a punishing non-sexual manner), with the title "Result of Too Much TikTokking and burning forest" --- if she is popular, it will be a lesson for all. On every can she should say "I will not burn forest for TikTok".
Who will do it? :D

Arrest and charge with crimes!!!
I can't believe what I just watched.
She should be booked for terrorism, and the IHC should use this case as a precedent for eco terrorism cases.

Why ban tik tok when it's clearly the uploader fault? Then you have YouTube, Twitter and Facebook.

Because even braindead people and illiterates can use TikTok. And in south asia, more and more braindead and illiterates are using it.

No. I don't want forest fires.
punish her, set an example out of her don’t ban the platform because of one idiot. Tomorrow some YouTuber will do something stupid and will you then advocate for the ban of YouTube?

punish her, set an example out of her don’t ban the platform because of one idiot. Tomorrow some YouTuber will do something stupid and will you then advocate for the ban of YouTube?
Then there should be license to become tiktok / youtube broadaster. Anyone doing it at commercial scale should need to get a license and do mendatory trainings including how to NOT start a fire and how to NOT die by falling in a ditch,.

The extent to which people will go for attention...

Unfortunately, in this political climate, this isn't going to get much attention.

Back
Top Bottom