What's new

Pakistani TikToker set Margalla hills Forrest on fire to make video

FIR has been registered - I hope they throw the book at her. She needs to be made an example of! the hills are pride of Islamabad - how dare this unsightly tramp damage wildlife for a few likes! 🤬

This is why we can’t have nice things. Brainless buffoons!

Going soft on buffoons for decades creates a society where buffoonery is not only tolerated but celebrated.

FIR has been registered - I hope they throw the book at her. She needs to be made an example of! the hills are pride of Islamabad - how dare this unsightly tramp damage wildlife for a few likes! 🤬

This is why we can’t have nice things. Brainless buffoons!
True that! she needs to be chastised.
Also if hills are indeed pride of Pakistan and this case it is Margalla hills. Just around gt road and Hassan Abdaal to the back side of Margalla. You will find them to be half eaten by cement factories. I think we need to throw a book on them too. Don't you think?

True that! she needs to be chastised.
Also if hills are indeed pride of Pakistan and this case it is Margalla hills. Just around gt road and Hassan Abdaal to the back side of Margalla. You will find them to be half eaten by cement factories. I think we need to throw a book on them too. Don't you think?
Bahi… don’t confuse a licensed industry with Arson. Crush in Hassan Abdaal has been a solid industry since 1980’s.

Environmental protection and industrial regulation is vital - but don’t confuse an act of criminality with mismanagement.

I really didn’t appreciate your reflective snarky post- but you are welcome to your opinion.

I can't digest this mentality of losers who just think about ... Me ...Me ...Me...Me...Me ...Me
The servants in our homes have this mentality specially the ones in my home.

This is all drama to divert attention of the people. This iS nothing when compared to WHAT THE NEUTRALS HAVE DONE TO THIS COUNTRY - ABSOLUTE DESTRUCTION AND CHAOS EVERYWHERE JUST TO SERVE THE USA COLONIAL MASTERS !

Bahi… don’t confuse a licensed industry with Arson. Crush in Hassan Abdaal has been a solid industry since 1980’s.

Environmental protection and industrial regulation is vital - but don’t confuse an act of criminality with mismanagement.

I really didn’t appreciate your reflective snarky post- but you are welcome to your opinion.
I think you are over reacting! if mismanagement is legalized it is a far greater problem then just an arson. Vegetation might grow back, but hills won't. Sometimes I don't understand y'all senior folks. You seem off the rails in terms of reacting to things.

She probably belongs to sherif family, they enjoy setting their home on fire
Sharif and Bhutto/Zardari families think they own Pakistan. All resources of Pakistan are theirs only and as if they are rightful Royal rulers of Pakistan.

ban her tiktok account, and all her SM accounts. And make her plant trees for a year. That will serve her right.

Jail term 10 years and charge da bit*H restoration costs along with environmental damage cost " if exists" only if she pays she can bail out after a period of serving a minimum of 3 years sentence

She is the Naryam Nawaz version of our entertainment…. Burn everything two get one min of publicity.

Jail term 10 years and charge da bit*H restoration costs along with environmental damage cost " if exists" only if she pays she can bail out after a period of serving a minimum of 3 years sentence
Nothing is going to happen.
At best she will be arrested for few days and she will be out by making a jail superintendent or SHO happy ;) We all know the true character and activities of these tiktok girls. Sleeping with someone isn't a big issue for these type of girls.

Back
Top Bottom