What's new

Pakistani TEL's

I'm so sorry for bumping up this old thread. But it so happened that I wanted to know how much a missile (avg cost of production) + the TEL would come upto?
Google brought me to this thread so I just posted my query here.

$ 19.99 plus tax. If you want to buy one around Christmas holidays, you might find a sale at a super store, buy 1, get 2nd one half off :rofl: :enjoy:.

Why on earth would someone disclose this to you? I don't even think someone on here would even know this.

Trust me it is more than your and mine saving combined.
Come on!
I'm serious. Give me a rounded off figure.

Kyu kia mere that per launch kerwana hai ?
I'm shopping for some missile's these days. Soo
Lol

$ 19.99 plus tax. If you want to buy one around Christmas holidays, you might find a sale at a super store, buy 1, get 2nd one half off :rofl: :enjoy:.

Why on earth would someone disclose this to you? I don't even think someone on here would even know this.
Very funny.
Production costs can be speculated and I am not asking for exact figures.

Come on!
I'm serious. Give me a rounded off figure.

I'm shopping for some missile's these days. Soo
Lol
I will have to look for commercial entity that would privately sell m. Maybe I I'll gift it you .

Nahi bhai, these missiles the one you're takjin about their prices not publicly available and for good reasons

I'm so sorry for bumping up this old thread. But it so happened that I wanted to know how much a missile (avg cost of production) + the TEL would come upto?
Google brought me to this thread so I just posted my query here.
Not possible to give you a cost idea for a single unit (missile + TEL ) plus they will vary system. For example, a tomahawk cruise missiles is priced at around 800000$ per missile.

A better way to find this out will be to find a deal of whole system between two countries, find the contract amount and the number so systems to get an idea of per unit cost (however these usually do include training etc). One problem with this is you may not be able to find anything about Ballistic missiles (as they are not kind of stuff people trade usually) and even Cruise missiles will be difficult to find. The best you can get is idea of some land based AShM.

Hmm
What about the TELs?
The closest thing to a price you could find would be for the civilian versions of the tel chassis,such as this 6 axle chassis
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Desert-workover-rig_294157230.html
The top of the line 8 axle ws51200 bought by the dprk were,based on documents available at the time,costing around about a million a piece,tho the truck/trailer based tels used for the gauri/gauri 2 would have been much,much cheaper and could be easily built in pakistan.

The closest thing to a price you could find would be for the civilian versions of the tel chassis,such as this 6 axle chassis
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Desert-workover-rig_294157230.html
The top of the line 8 axle ws51200 bought by the dprk were,based on documents available at the time,costing around about a million a piece,tho the truck/trailer based tels used for the gauri/gauri 2 would have been much,much cheaper and could be easily built in pakistan.

Thanks. :tup:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom