What's new

Pakistani teenagers stranded in India

whats a problem with you all :smokin:

wait for some time after some process of investigation India will escape him.

i know India have much of fear to terrors :chilli: so every one near to him doubt full :rofl::rofl:

I feel if the indians have done a good act to save the lives of these kids then we must appreciate them for this, however, India should expedite the process of clearance and handing over of the victims of Phyan Cylcone to Pakistani Authorities.

About the members saying that Indians tortured Pakistanis inside India.let me ask you this??is this the same thing happened to Indians who caught in Pakistan also??Jana you traveled India 1-2 times ..Tell me how many times you got tortured by Indian authorities and send you back in a coffin??Because of the animosities between our nations government has to take certain steps before releasing them...It will take time ..till then they are safe here and they are our guests..

First of all they did not cross over to India rather a cyclone hit them landing them there.

So why the Indian government is taking it too long to send them back to Pakistan.

I think they should be immediatly safely handed over to Pakistani authorities at Wahga

Well the point is that they are Pakistanis in Indian territory, it will probably take them months to complete background checks and make sure these people are who they say they are.

Well the point is that they are Pakistanis in Indian territory, it will probably take them months to complete background checks and make sure these people are who they say they are.

Spit that process is done in case someone strayed into Indian territorty or enter India illegally, whereas this case is totally different.

Just read the news first and then comment as i feel you havent read the news.

Spit that process is done in case someone strayed into Indian territorty or enter India illegally, whereas this case is totally different.

Just read the news first and then comment as i feel you havent read the news.

I read the article, they claim to have strayed into Indian territory because of the cyclone. Their story needs to be verified, even more so because they are Pakistani.

Mumbai is still fresh in our minds, Pakistanis in boats just don't ring the right bells if you know what I mean.

I read the article, they claim to have strayed into Indian territory because of the cyclone. Their story needs to be verified, even more so because they are Pakistani.

Your Navy has already verified it by saying they saved the kids from Arabian sea.

Yes lets be careful before releasing them.

Yes lets be careful releasing them eh? and why is that you playing a cops role :police: lol wonder if it was you on our side in sucha issue how would you like it if others said the same as wat you said here make some damn sense!:hitwall::angry:

Your Navy has already verified it by saying they saved the kids from Arabian sea.

The Navy rescued the teenagers in Indian territory. How does that verify their story anyway?

Who knows what they were up to, they are fortunate however that the navy was around to save them from drowning.

And we just pray that Indians must not send these innocent Pakistani childern in coffins to Pakistan.

If we wanted to send them IN COFFINS to Pakistan, we could have let them float around in the middle of ocean for couple of more days.:hang2:

Back
Top Bottom