What's new

Pakistani tankers

Webby may i ask the source of where u heard that if u dont mind??

I heard they would get refurbished C-130s installed with a KC-135 refueling probe.
I don't think C-130 has ever been considered for boom-refueling...not by USAF and I doubt PAF as well.

Munir!! What a tool!!! Geez dude, posting pics of PS'ed IAF refuellers in pseudo PAF colors and passing them off as PAF planes.....

What a pity ...!!

:toast_sign:

Munir!! What a tool!!! Geez dude, posting pics of PS'ed IAF refuellers in pseudo PAF colors and passing them off as PAF planes.....

What a pity ...!!

:toast_sign:

My friend, it is not Munir's fault. The pictures are indeed PS'd, however they were scanned from a Calendar. Also while these are PS'd, the actual PAF tankers look very much the same.

My friend, it is not Munir's fault. The pictures are indeed PS'd, however they were scanned from a Calendar. Also while these are PS'd, the actual PAF tankers look very much the same.

My bad. If Mr Munir was taken for a ride I can understand. Yeah the PAF tankers are similar - just the IL-78 MP version which IIRC were bought from Ukraine. The paint scheme shd be different.

Yes, the scheme is different. Like grey and white. The original picture was posted in the Air Force section. I think they will be painted in the air force color.. superiority scheme.

So no real pics yet ! i guess we just have to wait :(

My bad. If Mr Munir was taken for a ride I can understand. Yeah the PAF tankers are similar - just the IL-78 MP version which IIRC were bought from Ukraine. The paint scheme shd be different.

Not only that,the Israeli probes will also not feature in those.

125e74efa1b826b25c621025d72cab46.jpg

this is nt an original image of PAF IL 78 tanker

pakistan will not buy US kc-135 becoz US wont sell them to PAK instead the recent visit of Gen Tariq Majeed to germany was for different issues such as for u214's and for air fuel tanker as...........
Airbus A310 MRTT
and the A310 will be the ones from retired(SOON) PIA fleet or other resources!!!
moreover the visit of COAS to turkey and SA was for the same issue TAF and RSAF is soon going to retire KC-135 in their inventory and instead going for Airbus A330 MRTT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom