What's new

Pakistani Taliban release video of 12 severed heads.

Does the practise of beheading exist in Pashtun societies or this is a new addition, on loan from arabs ?

Oh yeah from where does this act actually originate ??.....i thot it must be something islamic...is it not ?

Its a feature of the ideology driving these organizations - we see such brutality wherever salafi militant groups operate.

Do mind telling the origin of this practise ? ... why behead ,is there a ideological or geographical relation to this ??

Oh yeah from where does this act actually originate ??.....i thot it must be something islamic...is it not ?

Do mind telling the origin of this practise ? ... why behead ,is there a ideological or geographical relation to this ??

An Islamic Beheading is different, it involves delivering a fatal blow to the back of the neck to sever the spinal cord and kill the subject with minimum suffering (or so it is intended). The Taliban beheading is Central Asian/Caucasian in origin and works by cutting the victim's head throat first.

An Islamic Beheading is different, it involves delivering a fatal blow to the back of the neck to sever the spinal cord and kill the subject with minimum suffering (or so it is intended). The Taliban beheading is Central Asian/Caucasian in origin and works by cutting the victim's head throat first.

Yeah...one wonders if they see any difference between a human being and a sacrificial goat on Eid !

Mate, you say you've been in the thick of this ! May I be obliged to know more about the TTP ? Perhaps you can point me towards some of your earlier posts where you've discussed their origins, their structure, their backing in an exhaustive manner ?

Much obliged !

New trend is they are beheading from the rear part of the neck so now the spine is first .. its way to graphic dont want to post it , but was thinking where does it originate from

Genghis Khan used to cut off heads of people of an entire town and display the skulls on stakes at the town entrance.

Enough is enough. These TTP thugs need to be decimated - the military must show no mercy. Apologists for the TTP including JI need to put behind bars. Any cleric or politican that speaks in favor of TTP should be jailed. Time to put our boots on the throats of these salafi barbarians and their supporters.

I salute the 12 brave soldiers who lost their lives- RIP. The military MUST ensure that the blood spilled is not in vain. The day of reckoning is coming for these TTP dogs and soon.

Well said bro. Just remember many Salafi normal people like us too.

Decided to continue LLB...

Good...good ! A wise choice. I can foresee another CJP of Pakistan hailing from Balochistan ! :D

Waisee I was thinking of visiting Quetta a few weeks ago but unfortunately the prospect didn't materialize ! Barii umannng thee kei Quetta bhi deikhoon ga. My mom and Dad visited it last year but I still haven't seen it ! :cry:

Good...good ! A wise choice. I can foresee another CJP of Pakistan hailing from Balochistan ! :D

Waisee I was thinking of visiting Quetta a few weeks ago but unfortunately the prospect didn't materialize ! Barii umannng thee kei Quetta bhi deikhoon ga. My mom and Dad visited it last year but I still haven't seen it ! :cry:

You are always welcome meray bhai/.

Aaaawwww look at you so weak that you cant even take a bit of sarcasam

When Pakistani Soldiers are involved who are battling an insurgency on one hand, militancy on another all the while maintaining vigil in as unforgiving places like Siachen amongst others, then No...its not weakness its anger ! That sarcasm, if it can be called that, was in very bad taste.

Vile and disgusting, but that is what is to be expected from such a foe. They have no respect for the rules of warfare.

Personally I don't think they should be given a quick bullet to the head, which is the fate they often meet. Being fed alive to crocodiles would be better and I can bet my bottom dollar their numbers would shrink......I mean who would want to meet a fate like that.

Back
Top Bottom