What's new

Pakistani Taliban release video of 12 severed heads.

Inalilahey wa in illehey rajeoon.... May ALLAH ALMIGHTY BLESS OUR SOLDIERS AND MAY TALIBASTARDS DIE A PAINFUL AND HORRIBLE DEATH N ROTT IN HELLLLL...... AMEEN.

Condolences to the family members. Barbarity to the extreme.

I remember during all my encirclements, some sepoys did think that they should surrender but I told them that we will continue to fight until we are killed as free men, even if it means pelting them with stones.

Good lord man, you have actually been in action against these chaps?

It is amazing how human beings can become so indoctrinated and vicious.

article-2196527-14C76016000005DC-1000_634x475.jpg

Horrific picture shows armed Taliban militants lording it over the decapitated heads of Pakistani 'soldiers' | Mail Online

^^ Dogs of northern alliance, aided by RAW.

Agreed, quickly send in your pure army and get them, why the dilly dallying for years in killing the dogs of northern alliance, aided by RAW?

Doesn't compute eh? Just an advice, you will need your mental health when you have to defeat such a vicious enemy that obviosuly has some support of the locals. Keep it.

Unfortunately, a segment of pakistanis is simply too brainwashed to figure out that TTP is actually suported by Saudi Salafis and their local stooges like the JI.

And they never bother to ask, if the TTP thugs are backed by US/RAW , then why do anti-US and anti-India parties like JUI-S and Jamaat islami advocate negotiations with TTP and oppose military action in NWA? Some JI leaders were actually found to attend the funerals of slain TTP militants. Think Fools!

Fortunately, having dealt with these scumbags, our military knows exactly who funds TTP and what TTP really stands for. That said, it should publicly reveal the background profile of the TTP so this brainwashed segment of our population gets real and stops assigning blame where it does'nt belong.

Does the practise of beheading exist in Pashtun societies or this is a new addition, on loan from arabs ?

Does the practise of beheading exist in Pashtun societies or this is a new addition, on loan from arabs ?

Its a feature of the ideology driving these organizations - we see such brutality wherever salafi militant groups operate.

Back
Top Bottom